Lance Wallnau

billiefan2000

http://pulpitandpen.org/2017/01/26/...rophecy-foretelling-by-mishandling-scripture/

Lance Wallnau & A Trump Prophecy: Foretelling By Mishandling Scripture
by Bud Ahlheim · January 26, 2017

Lance Wallnau Drawing Pictures of The NAR’s Seven Mountains False Theology

In early 2016, false teacher and hurler of New Apostolic Reformation seven-mountains dominionism,

Lance Wallnau got an “impression,” an “impression” from the Holy Spirit.

It was about Donald Trump, specifically about Donald Trump becoming the 45th President of The United States. It was about Donald Trump being raised up by God just as He raised up Cyrus for His purposes.

By October 2016, Wallnau’s “impression” became a full-blown “prophecy.”

Of course, keep in mind that when a prophecy has a coin-flip toss of being right, it’s “fore-telling” impact is more than slightly diminished, even if revelatory prophecy were still occuring today. (It is not. FYI.)

According to Charisma News – which, believe it or don’t, isn’t a parody site; people actually believe it – Wallnau was reinforced in his Trump prophecy by way of a couple of curious “divine” insights.

Here’s what the Charisma News writer said:

“Wallnau told me he had an impression when he first met Donald Trump early this year that there was an anointing on him.

He didn’t understand the impression since he preferred Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio and Carly Fiorina.

Then he saw a meme on Facebook showing Trump as the nation’s 45th president.

About the same time, he felt the Lord tell him to read Isaiah 45,

which says King Cyrus who is called the Lord’s “anointed” and later in the chapter says, “I have even called you by your name … though you have not known Me.” (Source)

But wait. Like a bad Sham-wow infomercial, there’s more!

“Wallnau then told me he felt he heard the Lord tell him “common grace,”

and he found the term in a Charles Colson book. It was a term the Reformers used to contrast “saving grace,”

when there was a basic understanding of God that influenced governments and societies even though the people who had this common grace might not have experienced “saving grace.” (Source)

(Guess what? There’s a term I found in a book too. “False teacher.” Found it in the Bible. Far more weighty than a Colson text. FYI.)

But, for Wallnau, it adds up, huh? Wallnau didn’t support Trump early on. Then he saw a meme. Then he “felt the Lord tell him to read Isaiah 45.” Then the Lord said the words “common grace” to him. And, wah-la Wallnau! A prophecy.

The tipping point of authentication? Not the voice of God. (If Wallnau heard anything, it wasn’t God.)

The adjudicating validation for his prophetic claim was … SCRIPTURE.

But, not Scripture rightly handled. (2 Timothy 2:15) It was Scripture thoroughly “mis-handled” that was the prophetic key.

Wallnau explains:

“With 15 candidates running, many who were clear conservative evangelicals, why would God be talking about Cyrus? I quickly looked up the number of the next president.

I confirmed that Barack Obama is number 44.

The next president will indeed be number 45. I kept reading Isaiah 45.” (Source)

If only we could insert mood lighting and drama-building sound effects when we write, you might apprehend how absolutely incredible this revelation is.

It’s big. It’s huge. Wallnau predicted, with the accuracy of a coin toss, the outcome of the election … based on Scripture.

Trump is the 45th President. The “Cyrus” effect is found in … Isaiah 45.

Who said America isn’t the new Israel? (I jest, of course.)

There’s just one problem with this.

Though we have them now, the original Holy Spirit-inspired, Hebrew Scriptures didn’t have chapter divisions.

There was no Isaiah 45.

It seems like the Lord might’ve used some method other than Bible-chapter bingo to confirm his prophecy to Wallnau.

What if Wallnau accidentally misunderstood? What if it wasn’t Isaiah 45 he was to read, but Jeremiah 45?

I mean, it’s just one book after Isaiah.

If it was actually Jeremiah that Wallnau should’ve read, America could be in for quite a shock.

Instead of “Wah-la Wallnau,” it could easily be “Woe, Wallnau.

“Thus says the Lord: Behold, what I have built I am breaking down, and what I have planted I am plucking up—that is, the whole land.

And do you seek great things for yourself? Seek them not, for behold, I am bringing disaster upon all flesh, declares the Lord.” Jeremiah 45:4-5

Now, I’m not making any prophecies or anything,

but Jeremiah 45 sure seems close to what Americans are seeking via Trump … “do you seek great things for yourself?”

What, again, was Trump’s campaign motto? Make America Great Again. Hmm.

Scripture itself is evidence that God is not seeking to hide Himself or His Truth from the world.

We need not (and SHOULD NOT) play games with it to rationalize our desires or to justify presumed (and false) prophetic claims.

We need to “abide” in the Word, (John 8:31) to apprehend its full truth, to be compelled to full obedience to it, and to learn from it the assurance we can have because we have an utterly sovereign God.

Beware the false prophets of the NAR who abuse God’s Word.

Skip the spurious Cyrus prophecies. But, if you’re looking for a genuine revelation, pick up that Word and start reading.

It’s the entire revelation of God that reveals “everything we need for life and godliness” (2 Peter 1:3).

And God … He doesn’t play bingo with His Word. Don’t tolerate, then, those who do.

Last edited:

billiefan2000

speaking of Wallnau

funny Wallnau says GOD made Hollywood look foolish,

yet wont admit to the Elijahs list and Charismatic movement being made to look foolish a lot as of late

i.e. Wallnau is a enabler of Amanda Wells and Vonda Brewer

(2 False Prophets friends of his who's credibility even in charismatic circles has been seriously damaged in the last year

Last edited:

billiefan2000

btw:

if Wallnau and his NAR friends would stop with their outrageous statements all together

i.e. no more outrageous claims and false prophets from the NAR zealots like Wallnau

side note: as one person said on the video link

Is Lance doing his Paul Lynde impression there at the end?

billiefan2000

False Teacher of the Day #4: Lance Wallnau
by Jeff Maples · May 2, 2017

Continuing our False Teacher of the Day series, we bring to your attention another false teacher, Lance Wallnau. Wallnau has been thoroughly discredited as a false prophet.

A key player in the New Apostolic Reformation

he is a driving force behind the Seven Mountain Mandate

that seeks to take “dominion” over seven designated areas of culture including, religion, family, education, government, media, arts & entertainment, and business.

Wallnau is a member of the right-wing New Apostolic political activist group,

The Oak Initiative, to which his bio states,

Dr. Lance Wallnau has been described by People For The American Way as the hidden architect behind the increasingly viral and politically potent seven mountain template for cultural impact.

From forums at Harvard, to work with the United Nations, and training and serving on Ken Blanchard’s board,

Lance has taught and shaped the contemporary worldview and strategy of leaders on a global level.

Wallnau, a regular appearance on the Elijah list,

a website dedicated to prophetic prattle for those with the disinclination to heed the warnings of Scripture against such foolishness,

claims he “has a word from the Lord for you,”

regarding what the Lord is “doing to reclaim the inheritance in your life and restore it to you, that which the enemy has sought to take.”

Claiming that Donald Trump’s presidency is “walking us through the Cyrus prophecy of Isaiah 45 even as we speak,”

he discloses how the Lord

“spoke to” his “friend” Cindy Jacobs, another well known false prophet,

and divulged to her that the “death angel” had recently passed over the United States during the recent Passover.

He then goes on to interpret signs of the times in fanciful ways showing himself to be nothing more than a skirt chaser of the generation that Jesus speaks of in Matthew 16:4,

An evil and adulterous generation seeks for a sign, but no sign will be given to it except the sign of Jonah.” So he left them and departed.

Interestingly enough, his list of followers continues to grow.

It never ceases to amaze that people will eat this stuff up, yet are left wanting when it comes to a clear understanding of the Gospel, Christ’s sacrifice and atonement, and his righteousness that is imputed to those who would simply repent of their sin and believe on Him.

These false teachers continue to creep in drawing people away from the truth of the gospel and into an ignis fatuus of chimerical chicanery and endless musing that has them, as stated in 2 Timothy 3:17, “always learning and never able to arrive at a knowledge of the truth.”

God has revealed the purpose of his church, and it isn’t to predict the future, reclaim the culture, or to chase pipe dreams from charlatans that claim to have some kind of esoteric knowledge they received outside of Scripture.

No, it’s to go out into the world and make disciples and to teach them to obey all of Jesus’ commands found in Scripture. (Matthew 28:19-20)

The secret things belong to the LORD our God, but the things that are revealed belong to us and to our children forever, that we may do all the words of this law.Deuteronomy 29:29

http://pulpitandpen.org/2017/05/02/false-teacher-of-the-day-4-lance-wallnau/

Last edited:

billiefan2000

Lance Wallnau Tells Hundreds to Speak in Tongues Without an Interpreter and Violate Scripture with Him

Lance Wallnau claims he hears from God, yet he encourages people to violate the revelation from God all of us can hear in scripture. During a conference call he called on hundreds of people to speak in tongues at the same time without an interpreter. Scripture says at most three people should speak in tongues, and if there isn’t an interpreter then no person should speak in tongues.

1 Corinthians 14

27 If any speak in a tongue, let there be only two or at most three, and each in turn, and let someone interpret. 28 But if there is no one to interpret, let each of them keep silent in church and speak to himself and to God.

40 But all things should be done decently and in order.

Original video at

https://isnotsatire.wordpress.com/2...interpreter-and-violating-scripture-with-him/

Hsmommy

Someone who was instrumental in me getting saved as a teenager is now caught up with this guy (along with numerous other aberrations of the faith). I am sad for them. There is absolutely to refuting their beliefs either. I thank the good Lord that I moved away from our community when I did. That probably prevented me from getting caught up as well. As a young, impressionable teenager who looked up to these folks, I would have unknowingly followed.

Lorna

maryrae

A few years ago, I was made aware of what the NAR teaches.
Lance Wallnau is very much a NAR type. All you need to do is listen to just a few minutes of his rhetoric and it is clear.
He has a new youtube video out, (Aug 30) claiming that President Trump himself gave a"private" prophetic warning at a recent gathering of Christian leaders, in which a tape was leaked to NBC news. He provides no proof, no corroboration, nada, nothing, as to the truth of this supposed warning. I don't want to post a link. All you need to do is a search for it, and up it comes. I will though, if admin deems it necessary.
It's disgusting, really, what these charlatans will do & say.

Mike Evans

Disgusting .... and predictable! Due to the embassy issue, even the apostate Jews are joining with the NAR in calling Trump 'Cyrus'. Steve Cioccolanti, a false teacher of the Word of Faith variety, ridiculously taught that the scripture verse which mentions "the last trump" was possibly a play on words that could be seen as a prophetic reference to The Donald.
In the words of Trump himself on his TV show: "You're fired!" is the true message to these peddlars of demonic doctrines.

billiefan2000

Wallnau was on Bakker 's show recently selling Trump coins

Post Mil Dominionism leads to creepy idolatry and Politician Worship

i.e. Dominionists like Wallnau are like the leftist Social Justice cult types

they put politics above Jesus and have turned politicians into Messianic like leaders who they think will save them and give them utopia.

I always wondered how so many will follow the AC and now I know...

we have too many folks who worship Politics and Politicians, and Wallnau 's worship of Trump is a key example.

AnewcreationinJesus

Soon and very soon ....
Yes, I watched some of fighting for the faith, and that Wallnau coin sure didn't look like the other trump Cyrus coin that the Jews have produced...

http://en.hamikdash.org.il/about/we-need-your-support/the-temple-coin/

https://lance-learning.myshopify.com/products/cyrus-trump-proclamation-prayer-coin

I notice "Dr" Wallnau has produced 1000 coins... Hmmm 45 dollars x 1000...45,000 dollars.... And according to Lance, a spot of good old decree and declare while holding the coin is essential too...what, I declare my bank account is less and I have fallen for a money spinning NAR trick...

Hooray, having had their own Bible mistranslation... Could it now be said that NAR have their own currency... :gaahWhich has the uncanny ability to change from a simple Wallnau coin into a 45 dollar bundle and we don't need to have a degree in maths to work out that a few of those 45 dollar bundles are going to make Wallnau a pretty penny so he can clock up yet more apostolic air miles spreading dominionism... Yay!! :sarcasm

And no doubt coming to a church near you....

Trust the NAR to come steamrollering in re the temple institute stuff... this is something else we need to watch re any NAR Israel connections...

Another thing to spot is when people call NARites "evangelical leaders"... Yeah, evangelising the masses in end time distortion of the word....

Oh, and Lance I have news for you... About your phrase "manifest the kingdom".... God the Father has already appointed his Son, the Lord Jesus, to bring His Kingdom and certainly doesn't need our help!!.. .. The only kingdom the Bible speaks of before that, is that of the Antichrist...

Last edited: