Lack Of Help In Stores!

GotGrace

We have been noticing there is a lack of help in stores. They have put lines for scanning yourself out. It is this way at Walmart and our grocery store. We were going to go to KFC last night, and when I got to the speaker they didn't have the chicken we needed for our order. They said no thighs, and 1 breast. We went to put gas in our car, and then went by there again. There was a big line of people so they must have got chicken cooked. We didn't wait for the line so we went to Subway instead. Also, we are noticing empty shelves that wasn't like that before.
Yes, customer helpers scarce. I don’t know if it the Covid or the great resignation- maybe both.

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!

TimeWarpWife

For the past two weeks, it's been hard to find milk in our area. Of course, in that two weeks we've had one snowstorm that knocked out power to over 500,000 homes and businesses in our county. Our power was out for 2 1/2 days. Now we're expecting another nor'easter this weekend with snow and possibly sleet and freezing rain, so this may be why there's a milk shortage. Last week we found milk at Costco, but their supply was way down. DH was able to find milk at Safeway last night, but he said there were only a few gallons left and the bread shelves were really picked over. Unfortunately, I can't give a report on the toilet paper situation, the third of the gotta-haves when preparing for snow in our area, because dh didn't go to that aisle. :lol

Spartan Sprinter 1

Formerly known as Shaun
You know whats really funny and sad? I usually have to wait longer than I want after getting up from bed for the store to open. 6am shopping is the norm for me unless I run first, then maybe its 7am.

You're doing the grocery shop version of those people who wait for the after Christmas sales and literally camp outside the stores before they open LOL

Andy C

You're doing the grocery shop version of those people who wait for the after Christmas sales and literally camp outside the stores before they open LOL
Not the same, but nice try…..:rolleyes:

What can I say, Im simply an early riser. You can tell by looking at my posting history. Today was first post, 327am, yesterday, 339am, and I dont post as soon as I get upo_O