Kyle Rittenhouse not guilty! All threads now merged.

Aiyanna

Bare in mind I’m in the UK where he would of been shot by the police ;)
Yeah, the right to bear arms and self-defense are huge here in the US. I own a gun. It was given to me by an elderly Navy veteran. By our laws Kyle did nothing wrong that would constitute punishment in anyway (as proven by the defense and supported by the judge and jury). He was in legal possession of a fire arm at the time, and only used it when he felt his life was in danger. And he did so wisely showing remarkable restraint for a boy fighting for his life.

There is nothing in the Bible that says we have to let people kill us without a fight. In fact, there are instances when God even helped His people fight by wiping out whole armies. So if there's a criminal coming after me looking to harm me, I will use the gun that veteran gave me. Do I ever want to use it like that? Absolutely not. But if it comes down to choosing between myself and a rapist? There is no choosing.

Aiyanna

Not to mention our president who called Kyle a white supremacist. :gaah
When asked for his response to the verdict, our dear president admitted that he didn't watch the trial and then proceeded to dodge the question by saying he was going to celebrate his birthday.... Admitting to complete ignorance after making such a defamatory and prejudiced statement isn't a good sign of.... well.... Anything really...

GEOINTAnalyst

Kyle Rittenhouse to appear on 'Tucker Carlson Tonight' for exclusive interview​

Kyle Rittenhouse, the teenager at the center of a high-profile murder trial, will appear on "Tucker Carlson Tonight" for his first interview following his acquittal.
Rittenhouse, who a jury found not guilty on all five charges, will be joining Fox News' Tucker Carlson for an exclusive sit down airing November 22nd at 8 PM/ET.

JESUSSAVES777

I honestly feel pretty bad for Kyle. Him and his family will be in my prayers. No man that young should have to live with the media slandering him, and it does NOT make matters any better with celebrities like LeBron James making fun of Rittenhouse for crying during his trial. LeBron knows he is an influence to many and for him to tarnish the poor guy like that is totally irresponsible and inexcusable. I'm so grateful and am filled with joy that Kyle is NOT GUILTY. Praise the Lord!

Last edited:

Nemophilist

Yeah, the right to bear arms and self-defense are huge here in the US. I own a gun. It was given to me by an elderly Navy veteran. By our laws Kyle did nothing wrong that would constitute punishment in anyway (as proven by the defense and supported by the judge and jury). He was in legal possession of a fire arm at the time, and only used it when he felt his life was in danger. And he did so wisely showing remarkable restraint for a boy fighting for his life.

There is nothing in the Bible that says we have to let people kill us without a fight. In fact, there are instances when God even helped His people fight by wiping out whole armies. So if there's a criminal coming after me looking to harm me, I will use the gun that veteran gave me. Do I ever want to use it like that? Absolutely not. But if it comes down to choosing between myself and a rapist? There is no choosing.
:amen

antitox

I know that there are opposing views, even among Christians. If we want the truth we will look at it plainly. Some will say that he shouldn't have been out there to start with. Maybe.

But he wasn't breaking the law. Bottom line.
So we can't make judgments based on an innocent event. There's no guilt at that point.

Because of the nature of things down here in earthland, we have to follow law. Law is the deciding factor in all cases. Kyle was just fine being out there whether we like it or not. Could he have been wiser? Probably. But he was still innocent regardless. Again, law.

He was being chased down. Hit with a skateboard and kicked in the head, and a gun pointed at him. Now, if that was me I would think that I might die. So, putting one's self into that situation kinda gives us a little more reality.

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
The liberal media is attempting to work up anger among the people against the young man and the judge. Protesting has already begun and I fear there will be rioting with property damage and people hurt over the liberal media lies.
Betty
It is disgusting how these people in the media and others that stir up trouble. These are hateful people, and don't want to face up to the truth. Kyle is innocent he did what he had to do defend himself!

ChildofLight

When listening on the radio of each verdict, I was praying and holding my breath. Tears running down my face. I was so glad each verdict was not guilty.

I really do believe God was with this young man in the court room. Listening to some of the recordings on some conservative radio programs, it really sound like all those testifying were stating the truth whether that was their intention or not. God did not let confusion reign in that court room. To me that was very, very unusual.

depserv

A glaring truth left out of the reporting on this case: if Kyle had not even been there the three liberal bigots that violently attacked him would still have been there, and it is very likely that they would have attacked someone else, probably someone less able to defend himself.

Some are suggesting that they attacked him because he was carrying a rifle and they wanted to steal it, assuming that good people had been so demoralized they would not defend themselves. This might be true, but if they would attack an armed man, they would find a reason to attack one who was unarmed; that's the essential point.

So by being there Kyle most likely stopped a violent assault on someone else, an assault that might have been fatal. And this is an essential point: an assault was very likely to take place whether Kyle was there or not; him being there just caused the assault to be committed against someone who was able to defend himself.

And the assailants would most likely have gotten away with it, so they would be out committing more assaults.

The other possibility is that all decent people just stay out of the areas given to liberal mobs by the corrupt government. But good people want to defend what they and their families built; they have a right to do it, and if they don't, the mob will just keep reaching into more areas, until there is nowhere left for good people to retreat to.

And this is the ultimate reason the corrupt justice system brought charges against him: they want to send a message loud and clear that you better not defend yourself from the liberal mob. They want us to live in fear of the mob, so we will give in to the demands of the mob and allow a communist takeover of our government.

So remember this: cowardice is and always has been a self-defeating strategy. Cowering before the liberal mob is like throwing raw meat to a pack of dogs. It's the reason this assault, and many others, happened in the first place.

Our Savior told His disciples to carry a sword. Why do you think He told them to do that?