Kyle Rittenhouse not guilty! All threads now merged.

Dragontiger777

Kyle Rittenhouse is what we get when our city, state and federal leaders completely fail us. We’re lucky WE haven’t had to be Kyle Rittenhouse yet. Hopefully, we never will.

Mock the police
Defund the police
Kill the police
Hold back the National Guard

This is what happens…
I agreed....because of the Government failure to protection the people that there is nobody protection only Police Dept. Now the people realize that Such thing will ruin everything. The people who help protection the people.

Inside my message and my opinion honest that the Juries (Jury) are right (if you disagree with me; I respect and peace)

Wisconsin will go Chaos the people; Then Kyle nee protection such as Witness Protection....

Wings Like Eagles

Adding in my thankfulness for the outcome. :cheer :cheer :cheer
Justice will be further served if Kyle brings suit against CNN, and especially MSNBC for their absolute defamation and crucifixion of him. MSNBC went so far as to have one of their "mentally challenged" shills tell their audience that Kyle Rittenhouse "killed two BLACK MEN"--an absolute lie. All three of the men Rittenhouse shot were career criminals. Rosenbaum had just gotten out of jail for raping a series of five little boys. The other man Rittenhouse killed was also a career criminal and was trying to get hold of Rittenhouse's gun--something that, if successful, usually ends in the death of the person whose gun is grabbed and then the criminal claims "self-defense". That is why LEOs dread a situation where their gun is grabbed by a criminal--they know that it will likely end up with the LEO dying. The third "hero" (read career criminal) to be shot (losing an arm in the process) by Rittenhouse, had been sent to jail for beating up his own grandmother!

TimeWarpWife

The last few weeks, I've had this "feeling" of sadness, not depression, but sadness. For so long there has been such injustice in this country, and the world for that matter, that I've lost all respect for not only most of the politicians "in charge," but also for this country's judicial system. I've repeatedly been asking God that He would allow "justice" to win in some form in this country again ~ and I wasn't necessarily thinking about Kyle Rittenhouse...and He answered that prayer today. And I give all the praise and glory to Almighty God for this win for justice. :yeah :cheer:wooo :dance Now, it's back to God's work and praying for the protection of Kyle, his family, his lawyers, the judge, the jury, and the city of Kenosha from the evil, satanic minions who are not giving God the praise He so richly deserves, but instead are serving their father the devil to do harm to as many as possible.

Rocky R.

The Left might have scary-patience and hold all the bastions of influence in the country, but they don't have the stomach or the skills for a prolonged beat-down fight. If we take a continued stand against them, they'll back down because they also don't have the numbers we have. In a kinetic civil war, they would be run for cover. They'll only decide to take you on when they have the odds stacked against you.

Wings Like Eagles

The Left might have scary-patience and hold all the bastions of influence in the country, but they don't have the stomach or the skills for a prolonged beat-down fight. If we take a continued stand against them, they'll back down because they also don't have the numbers we have. In a kinetic civil war, they would be run for cover. They'll only decide to take you on when they have the odds stacked against you.
I truly believe that many of the leftist "leaders" are demon-possessed. Taking drugs leads to addiction--which is the devil's playground. It has actually been like this since ancient times when the pagan temples dispensed "mind-altering drugs" to their adherents. They used them to enslave the people to the pagan-temple system. Interesting that, in the last of the last days, Satan is resorting to the same tactics. But then, he always uses the same tactics--he is NOT creative--only destructive. He comes to "steal, kill and destroy".

DWB

Just for kicks I looked at the CNN website to see their take on the trial outcome. As expected totally different from other news outlets. If I didn't know better I would think the 3 victims were innocent bystanders there to help the community. One was actually a paramedic carrying medical supplies to help injured protestors. The one with the skateboard used skating to help him overcome mental health issues. The first person shot did nothing but throw a plastic bag at the teenager. Fake news.

depserv

Any fake news organization that feeds lies to masses of cattle, and in so doing incites those cattle to stampede, should be prosecuted for inciting a riot. There are limits to free speech and a free press, and incitement to riot is one of them, especially when the incitement is based in proven lies.

I hope Kyle sues every one of the liars who defamed him, to compensate him for what they put him through and as a deterrent, since this kind of rampant defamation has become all too common. Those are good reasons to sue. They are not the same as revenge. Revenge can be left to God. And I think His vengeance is worse than a lawsuit.

I saw a rumor that Biden wants his attorney general Merrick Garland to find an excuse to bring charges against Kyle for violating the civil rights of the assailants he defended himself from, so that he can be tried again, this time in federal court. It would not surprise me one bit if Garland did something like that; it would make him popular with liberal cattle. And remember, if Biden gets to appoint another justice to the high court, it will probably be him.

biblegirl

depserv said,

"I saw a rumor that Biden wants his attorney general Merrick Garland to find an excuse to bring charges against Kyle for violating the civil rights of the assailants he defended himself from, so that he can be tried again, this time in federal court. It would not surprise me one bit if Garland did something like that; it would make him popular with liberal cattle. And remember, if Biden gets to appoint another justice to the high court, it will probably be him."

I just read that the House Judiciary Chairman Jerry Nadler has called for a DOJ 'Review' of Kyle Rittenhouse for supposedly carrying a firearm across state lines. Of course, this was another lie that the Left won't let go of. According to testimony given in his trial, Kyle was not armed when he crossed the state line; a friend had purchased the rifle in Kenosha and gave it to him in that city. This was completely legal. Facts mean nothing to the left if they don't suit their narratives.

The far left seems driven to smear, lie and destroy anyone who gets in their way. I pray for Kyle Rittenhouse, his family, and the judge and jurors in the trial. I pray that God would protect them from further attacks, and that real justice would prevail. I pray that the all involved would come to know Jesus and the peace He gives in all circumstances. And I pray for our country, that we might turn away from the evil path we seem to be on and turn back to the one true God before He brings His ultimate justice to this earth.