Kyle Rittenhouse not guilty! All threads now merged.

depserv

Throughout the Rittenhouse trial the prosecutor might as well have been wearing a clown suit, his crowning achievement being that he pointed a rifle at people in the courtroom with his finger on the trigger. This is a serious violation of three of the four fundamental rules of gun safety. What's scary is that such an arrogant fool could have the kind of power he had to bring the force of government down on an innocent man.

The innocent man is not likely to be found guilty, unless the jury cowers in fear of the liberal mob and falsely convicts him. But next time this kind of thing is done it might not turn out the same way, and the one being attacked by a weaponized justice system might be you.

If the jury in the Rittenhouse trial cowers in fear of the liberal mob and hands down a guilty verdict, on any of the charges, because of that fear, it will be a reminder that terrorism works, and works very well.

But only when a corrupt government, backed up by lying media, stands solidly with the terrorists and coordinates its efforts with them.

This should be a call to action for patriots. Not only for the sake of this innocent young man, but because what they do to him they can do to any of us. And likely will, anytime it serves their agenda.

Even if the jury does its duty and Kyle gets exonerated on all charges, as he should be, a terrible injustice has already taken place just by putting him on trial in the first place, when it was known from the beginning that he
1, had a right to be where he was,
2, had a right to be armed, and
3, acted lawfully in self defense.

The false prosecution is itself done as a fear campaign, to send a message to the good people of America that you better not defend yourself from the liberal mob, because if you do, the weaponized justice system will be turned against you. And even if you get off, you will still have a huge disruption in your life, and very likely a huge debt in legal fees too.

The justice system has been effectively turned into a criminal gang, that coordinates its efforts with mobs of woke street thugs, all of them serving the same master. And the more these criminal gangs get away with their terror campaigns the more of them there will be.

In time these strategies, combined with others, and the tactics used to carry them out, will give them absolute political power over us. Our caring big brother will be an all-powerful dictator.

And when that time comes, do you think these abuses of power will end? If you do, think again. Look closely at the ideology these traitors represent, and then look at the history of communism, with a hundred million dead in its wake, and many times that number enslaved.

Moral of the story: cowardice is a self defeating strategy; the most dangerous path the good people of America can take in the face of this aggression is the path of inaction.

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
Even if the jury does its duty and Kyle gets exonerated on all charges, as he should be, a terrible injustice has already taken place just by putting him on trial in the first place, when it was known from the beginning that he
1, had a right to be where he was,
2, had a right to be armed, and
3, acted lawfully in self defense.

Amen. This going to trial is a significant miscarriage of justice. :pray:pray:pray

DanLMP

The justice system has been effectively turned into a criminal gang,

This one statement is more evident in the thuggery involving Project Veritas.

It's going to be a race getting to November 2022. Satan, the Left and all of their supporters are going to do everything in their power to cancel or make meaningless the midterm elections.

The trial of Kyle Rittenhouse does not effect just Kyle. The attack on Project Veritas does not effect just PV. This is an attack on us all. TPTB are telling us that they rule and that the Constitution is now just window dressing to their rule.

The conservative Right has woken up but will they be able to effectively fight and win this war? It is a uphill battle and the enemy has a significant lead. I continue to hear conservative pundits speaking like the Right is going to win. I don't think they understand who the battle is against, the stakes that are being fought for and the script that has already been written.

Jesus wins in the End but I don't see any more periods of Conservative resurgence before we get there.

This is what we predicted with a Biden Presidency.

2022 is going to be more "interesting" than 2021.

depserv

I don't see any good reason for the jury to be taking so long as overwhelming as the evidence of self defense is. Maybe a few of the jurors fear the liberal mob, or maybe a few of them are woke liberals who've been convinced that they have to give the state something; they're just not sure exactly what.

As far as will there be a riot, well there might be, since the liberal press is trying to make this into a racial thing, even though everyone involved is white. It's been a little while since the last riot; the shoes they stole are getting worn out, the videos they stole are getting boring by now, and they drank up all the booze they stole within the first week, so it's time to go on another looting spree, and this is as good an excuse as any.

The next riot will be safer and more fun for the rioters, since the government has made clear that it's on their side and supports their rioting and looting, and it has sent a message loud and clear that the good people of the community better stay out of the way and let the rioters loot and burn all they want.

DanLMP

The next riot will be safer and more fun for the rioters, since the government has made clear that it's on their side and supports their rioting and looting, and it has sent a message loud and clear that the good people of the community better stay out of the way and let the rioters loot and burn all they want

There are reports from alternative news sources of brick piles starting to show up in various locations. I've seen no corroboration yet.

A casual observer would ask the question, "Is there construction in the area?"

MtnMan

There are reports from alternative news sources of brick piles starting to show up in various locations. I've seen no corroboration yet.

A casual observer would ask the question, "Is there construction in the area?"
"Construction"? More like planned destruction. If the reports are true in this case, the same sort of piles appeared at various cities when the other "incident" broke out in 2020(?)

Crow Underhill

I have very little faith in juries, the people are carefully chosen no matter what, defense or prosecution, they have to agree on them. Through my twenties to early forties I have been called up too many times to count for jury duty. During the questioning process I have always been eliminated. A working brain is not wanted, independent thought is not wanted. They want people who they can easily manipulate.