Kushner: Trump peace plan to be unveiled in June

Discussion in 'Israel & Middle East Breaking News' started by Almost Heaven, Apr 17, 2019 at 10:41 AM.

1. Almost Heaven

Almost Heaven Well-Known Member

US President Donald Trump’s special adviser Jared Kushner says that the administration’s long-awaited Middle East peace plan will be unveiled in mid-June.

Speaking to a group of ambassadors at the Blair House in Washington, Trump’s son-in-law says the White House will wait until after the holy month of Ramadan, which begins on May 4 and ends on June 5, to introduce the initiative.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveb...op-browser&utm_campaign=desktop-notifications

Last edited: Apr 17, 2019 at 12:43 PM
  2. Almost Heaven

Almost Heaven Well-Known Member

Jared Kushner: Trump peace plan will be rolled out in June

US president’s son-in-law tells group of ambassadors that administration wants to wait until after holy Muslim month of Ramadan to unveil its long-anticipated initiative

ShilohRose, Chris and John Romans like this.
  3. daygo

daygo Well-Known Member

Keeps changing does this thing exist.

ShilohRose and Chris like this.
  4. John Romans

John Romans Well-Known Member

These 2 emojis are exactly how i feel too.

5. Neonap

Neonap Active Member

:reaction The wait is such a killer.

6. OnlyHim

OnlyHim Well-Known Member

I'm telling you...there is no plan. Its all a bluff. Just watch....

7. Anewcreationinjesus

Anewcreationinjesus Well-Known Member

Well I know one thing, in the middle of all this, they have all the temple stuff ready to go, the altar, the priestly garments, the shekel, the temple model .... So to me that in itself shows we are definitely moving towards 2 thess 2, Dan 9:27 and indeed 1 thess 4:13-18!!

Like everyone else here, I wonder how this whole kushner initiative fits in to the bigger picture .... We know only the AC will bring the "pseudo peace"... And indeed with the predictable response to Golan heights, am just intrigued to see what they'll put on the table to move towards that "pseudo peace" ...

ShilohRose, Chris, anath and 3 others like this.
  8. Cindy S.

Cindy S. Well-Known Member

Well I guess I'll go ahead and remodel my bathroom to stay busy while we wait.

9. Amethyst

Amethyst Active Member

Im unsure about the significance this seems to hold for everyone.

Whatever peace plan it is, i doubt it be the "7 year peace treaty" so what is everyone excited about? :noidea2

Chris likes this.
  10. Cindy S.

Cindy S. Well-Known Member

What makes you doubt it? Just curious because a lot of people say that.

Chris likes this.
  11. Amethyst

Amethyst Active Member

One reason being because those "in the know" say there's no way this deal will be accepted right now.

Chris likes this.
  12. John Romans

John Romans Well-Known Member

Its possible this peace plan comes out and is rejected. Bur after the fulfillment of Isaiah 17 and Ezekiel 38-39 the pallys will know that the Almighty God is behind Israel and will have to make peace, even though its a false peace. And the world will say hey, lets look at that peace plan proposal that we rejected earlier.
    But only Almighty God knows if this is the plan that will start the tribulation clock countdown.

13. Spartan Sprinter 1

Spartan Sprinter 1 Well-Known Member

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH !!!!!!!
    The way this is gong the deal will be announced in the next century AHAHAHAHAH

14. anath

anath I Love the Lord

Just a question that popped into my head today. Could we be looking down the wrong rabbit hole? Months ago Macron made a statement that he had a peace plan he would unveil if Trump didn't expedite his plan. I was wondering if he may do something. Last week he began talking of a peace deal with Russia and Kiev. Just something to think about, that's all

Last edited: Apr 17, 2019 at 7:24 PM
    ByGod'sGrace, ShilohRose and Chris like this.
  15. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

Seems like waiting until after Ramadan is a good move. I think it all will be rejected anyway. :idunno

ShilohRose likes this.