Kushner: Our plan is bid to save 2-state solution; Israel was eating up the land

Lovin Jesus

The title of this OP is what makes me think the next peace deal after the election that Trump spoke of today would involve getting the Palstinians on board with the deal by including the two state solution in it. Eventually that dividing of the land has to happen to fulfill a Joel 3:1-2. I really think the Palestinians are going to jump on board with the next deal after the election and that gives me a feeling God has a hand in Trump winning the re election to further his plan for Israel. I just that happening like that. May be wrong but it looks as though it’s going in that direction

anath

I Love the Lord
Oh no, if they practice Kabbalah that is witchcraft, magic and mysticism
The Kabbalah is satanic!!!

In the Kabbalah book, Zohar, two quotes from that volume are “The evil impulse is good, and without the evil impulse, Israel cannot prevail in the world” and “Israel must make sacrifices to Satan so that he will leave Jerusalem unmolested.”

We need to look into this more,if they are in Kabbalah they are into the occult.
I had been thinking they were secular Jews....this is news to me

Last edited:

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!

In the Kabbalah book, Zohar, two quotes from that volume are “The evil impulse is good, and without the evil impulse, Israel cannot prevail in the world” and “Israel must make sacrifices to Satan so that he will leave Jerusalem unmolested.”

We need to look into this more,if they are in Kabbalah they are into the occult.
I believe I heard that they are, and I feel sorry for their children. I would think that Bibi and Trump would know this about the Kabbalah.

anath

I Love the Lord
Ya know, I don't think Trump would know anything about Jared. Trump takes people at face value, meaning he accepts someone without considering who they really are.

I believe Jared is opportunistic and has ridden in on the back of Trump's power. To say the least, I believe he does not have Israel's best interest at heart

Last edited:

kathymendel

Is Kushner a LIBERAL Jew? If so, that explains it. Liberal Jews couldn’t care less about Israel.
Most American Jews are liberal. Most are part of the Democratic party.
Most don't believe in God as a direct influence or activist in their lives.
Most don't even go to temple.
Many are agnostics or aetheists........... I know many of them.
Most will NEVER Aliyah to Israel, as they do not want to give up the material lives they have here in the States.
I love the Jewish people............. but, they are STILL in direct rebellion to God.

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
Most will NEVER Aliyah to Israel, as they do not want to give up the material lives they have here in the States.
I love the Jewish people............. but, they are STILL in direct rebellion to God.
I looked Jared Kushner up and they are what is called Modern Orthodox Jews.

Umbrella Girl

Now we see through a glass, darkly; (1 Cor 13:12)
That’s really sad...

Years ago, I had a boss who was Jewish, and I asked him what he believed about the after life, if anything at all. And his response was that he didn’t know, he didn’t focus on it, and it didn’t bother him...

But how can anyone be OK with not knowing what is beyond this life? Or to believe there is nothing at all? That is something I have never been able to wrap my mind around...

What an utterly desolate, soul crushing thought...

Why are most Jews agnostic or atheist? Is it because of the spiritual blindness which God Himself caused to happen to them? Or are there other contributing factors, as well?

Monarch

I had been thinking they were secular Jews....this is news to me
Yes, from my own research on this subject, Jared and Ivanka both practice Kabbalah. Ivanka has been photographed wearing a red string bracelet which is linked to Kabbalah and I believe both Jared and Ivanka attend a Chabad synagogue.

In the Lev Parnas secret video, he and a rabbi are heard telling Donald Trump that his name equals the number of the Messiah using gematria, which is often times used in mystical/Kabbalah types of Judaism. President Tump seemed confused about it so Lev is heard saying, "Just ask Jared, he will explain it". You can find the video on youtube.

Anyways, yes Kabbalah is extremely dangerous and evil. Be very careful when looking into this subject. When you start reading about the Zohar and Kabbalah's description of the Messiah, it becomes very apparent as a Christian who it is describing, and it's not Jesus. It even describes the serpent as being sacred. Scary stuff.