Kushner: Our plan is bid to save 2-state solution; Israel was eating up the land

kathymendel

I believe that the U.S. has to be in some kind of position that makes us unable to help Israel in this battle. Why???
Because God has to be their champion in this battle. The Jews need to see God do such a miracle for them, to be able to
acknowledge His presence and His power. They will KNOW that God won the battle for them.

Lovin Jesus

If this peace plan is to divide the land then no wonder we are having so many problems, we also are being divided . We have covid, blm and fires in the west, not to mention all of the hurricanes. God is in control and if this peace deal is a dividing of the land which God gave to the Jewish people then we are doomed . Preach the gospel and love one another . The Rapture is coming soon !
They forget, Gods word says Israel is Gods land that He gave to Israel to settle upon. Dividing up Gods land will be perilous according to Joel 3:1-2. verse 3 says “ MY land” as God speaks.

soundingthealarm

Fleethewrath2come
As an American believer and knowing we are not even (mentioned or easily identifiable in Scripture) am praying for MERCY in this "MEAN time." We have become a nation sooooo divided. As I mentioned in an earlier time I have supported Trump and have been thankful to see a resistance towards the NWO but this is such a deceptive time (something we were warned to heed) and now with this current push for a "two-state solution" in the name of PEACE, literally has me on the edge of my seat, not with anxiety but a longing to hear a shout.

I believe the end of this age is coming to a head YET as that time winds down we are seeing and going to see a ramping up of perilous times, IE violence, riots, lawlessness and ISRAEL growing on the world stage.

"When you see ALL these things, look up for your redemption draws near." - JESUS

I think we are seeing THE Convergence of the ALL and I'm supremely confident the remnant bride (BELIEVERS in the Gospel) are praying more n more "Jesus Come Quickly" and " If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?" What is 2nd ONLY to the Cross and Resurrection ....is THE Blessed Hope and I'm asking, praying, pleading for a very soon shout of "COME UP HERE."

Cause wow, we are seeing wall clouds forming of the most ferocious stormy time ever on planet earth coming into view.

We won't see or know the AC but we are seeing his stage, "global reset" ...global cries for a "New World Order" while demanding the old be kicked to the curb, economic armageddon at the door, Israel home and willing to surrender some of that promised home to insure survival apart from trusting in the Everlasting God, having rejected Jesus Christ......

The Day of the Lord..... Jacob's Trouble is surely on the horizon for all who have rejected the GRACE of Jesus Christ.

I love the analogy I heard of the putting together of a jigsaw puzzle, how at first the pieces are slow to come together but near the end, they fall in to place swiftly..... things are falling into place swiftly!!!

But Father in this "MEAN time" please have mercy upon us and fill us with your love and give us boldness and compassion to share the Gospel while there is still time. ...In Jesus Name.

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
On the Deal of the Century was this all Trump's idea or was Kushner in on this? I am not pleased that our President is wanting to divide Israel's land. That will not be good for us because we are to bless Israel not bring a curse on ourselves by dividing the land God gave them. What are your thoughts? I realize prophecy is coming to pass just as told in the :bible. My problem is if Trump is a Christian, and knows the scriptures about dividing the land that we are not to do that. Then as a Christian he should not be doing that, and what are his advisors telling him about this such as Robert Jeffress and Jack Hibbs?

Last edited:

anath

I Love the Lord
My writing skills are terrible and this is very complicated but I'll give it a shot
Way back in June, Bibi Netanyahu was very close to annexing much of the West Bank. This caused a furor among the Arab Nations. It was an UAE ambassador to the US that came up with the initiative that Israel could have "normalization with arab nations' or either annexation. It seems the ball began rolling at that point.
Not too sure sure of the terms but I heard if annexation continued there would be no 'normalization'
Then it was Jordan's King Abdullah that issued a dire warning to Israel about the consequences of annexation.
It seemed public opinion as well as Bibi's opinion changed in a dramatic way in support of normalizing ties with Arabs more than Israel's sovereignty. The ball was just moving along but this gave it a kick that gained momentum. And it gets stranger, there seems to be a shift inU.S. opinion for peace with Arabs and Palestinians ALONG with a whole new approach or strategy for peacemaking than from the old ways ofso many failed attempts & now deadlock.
Anyway I don't know if this ball will continue gaining more and more momentum but we'll see. Things are happening so fast it's hard to soak it all in.

If this is the peace covenant, this peace deal will be detrimental to Israel , will divide Her, use leverage to keep her from 'eating up the land':ohno

Last edited:

mikhen7

Freed By Christ to Serve Christ
I am not sure Trump could comprehend all that we speak of on this forum, and to be sure, he is so busy that he probably does not get a full Bible reading (if any) in. That said, it would be up to his advisors to forewarn him of what the Scripture says. Pence is a believer and Pompeo is a Pre-Trib believer. They along with Hibbs and Jeffrress, as well as Franklin Graham I would hope have had these conversations with him. How much he retains is hard to say, but if he is a believer, then He does have the Spirit as a help.

MapleLeaf

Agreed. And I believe that all of this is leading to the Ezekiel war, and furthermore that Trump being in office is the key to that prophecy being fulfilled. A leftist regime would immediately stop all further peace efforts with Israel. A leftist regime would be aligned with the attackers but we know the "young lions of Tarshish" oppose them, at least verbally. At the very least, a leftist regime would not issue such a protest. And I believe this war comes before the one world government is formed, and may in fact be the final catalyst for its formation. Keep in mind that the world will look a lot different even though it will be such a brief conflict.

Russia will be gone. Putin will be dead. Iran will be gone. Turkey will be gone. Islam in general will be in tatters. Israel will gain huge new chunks of territory, which will put the leftists in Europe and America into a rage.

I believe that Trump will win the election, and the US will be so embroiled in internal conflict that it will be unable to do anything more than protest when Ezekiel 38-39 is brought to fulfillment.

That being said, a leftist takeover in America is required to eliminate the opposition to the NWO and prepare for the Antichrist. But I don't believe that will happen until after the Ezekiel war, perhaps by coup.

Unless Ezekiel comes before the election........
I still think the AC and his Beast System could potentially rise up out of the opposition to the NWO. I like Trump overall but the national populism we are seeing is not Christ-centred. Without that mooring the pendulum will likely swing too far the other way. Either way, both sides will be suspect to the deception for whatever side the AC springs from he will do away with it and create one where he is the centre

Lovin Jesus

The bottom line a
As an American believer and knowing we are not even (mentioned or easily identifiable in Scripture) am praying for MERCY in this "MEAN time." We have become a nation sooooo divided. As I mentioned in an earlier time I have supported Trump and have been thankful to see a resistance towards the NWO but this is such a deceptive time (something we were warned to heed) and now with this current push for a "two-state solution" in the name of PEACE, literally has me on the edge of my seat, not with anxiety but a longing to hear a shout.

I believe the end of this age is coming to a head YET as that time winds down we are seeing and going to see a ramping up of perilous times, IE violence, riots, lawlessness and ISRAEL growing on the world stage.

"When you see ALL these things, look up for your redemption draws near." - JESUS

I think we are seeing THE Convergence of the ALL and I'm supremely confident the remnant bride (BELIEVERS in the Gospel) are praying more n more "Jesus Come Quickly" and " If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?" What is 2nd ONLY to the Cross and Resurrection ....is THE Blessed Hope and I'm asking, praying, pleading for a very soon shout of "COME UP HERE."

Cause wow, we are seeing wall clouds forming of the most ferocious stormy time ever on planet earth coming into view.

We won't see or know the AC but we are seeing his stage, "global reset" ...global cries for a "New World Order" while demanding the old be kicked to the curb, economic armageddon at the door, Israel home and willing to surrender some of that promised home to insure survival apart from trusting in the Everlasting God, having rejected Jesus Christ......

The Day of the Lord..... Jacob's Trouble is surely on the horizon for all who have rejected the GRACE of Jesus Christ.

I love the analogy I heard of the putting together of a jigsaw puzzle, how at first the pieces are slow to come together but near the end, they fall in to place swiftly..... things are falling into place swiftly!!!

But Father in this "MEAN time" please have mercy upon us and fill us with your love and give us boldness and compassion to share the Gospel while there is still time. ...In Jesus Name.
As we are told in Psalms do not put your trust in mortals. They can't even save themselves from dying and going to the ground

Saguaro

Have an Exit Strategy_ I Thessalonians iv 17
I am grateful that I’m an insignificant person in the scheme and scope of everyday life.
I am a husband, father, grandparent- all of which have their important place in society in general.
That being said, I often consider the great blessings of being a regular normal individual with absolutely no connections to public life, as in law enforcement, judicial system, politician, corporate life, or some type of position that would require handling great sums of public or private monies.
I Thank God, a thousand times over that the desire to gain notoriety or fame of any kind has never been remotely entertained.
While many are out in the market place, fighting their way into the limelight, A great number go quietly minding their own business, loving life and remaining blessedly incognito.

“For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required: and to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the more.”
Luke xii 18b

In the realm of the Church, observe that those that are called into service are imminently in more danger of losing out spiritually than those of the sheepfold.
They are now subjected to many more temptations and myriad complications in endeavoring to keep their eyes on Jesus than before they had been thrust into service.
Then those that are capable of being used in higher level of service are now finding themselves in more danger of greater temptation and so on.
It is an observable fact that many who become extremely successful have made spiritual shipwreck, in the Church pertaining to spiritual matters, and certainly in the secular world where there is no thought whatsoever of God and coming judgement.
There is an old saying , the bigger they are, the harder they fall.
Those that rise into the upper realms of public responsibility are generally talented, smart and clever, and nine times out of ten, without God, lacking real character with Biblical convictions.
Secular/Church: same ol, same ol.
Thank God for the great privilege of being reared in a humble home, without money and all of the trappings that attend place, pomp, and circumstance.

“Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.
For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.
And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.
Little children, it is the last time:”

PTLAPTA

Last edited:

SafReb

My writing skills are terrible and this is very complicated but I'll give it a shot
Way back in June, Bibi Netanyahu was very close to annexing much of the West Bank. This caused a furor among the Arab Nations. It was an UAE ambassador to the US that came up with the initiative that Israel could have "normalization with arab nations' or either annexation. It seems the ball began rolling at that point.
Not too sure sure of the terms but I heard if annexation continued there would be no 'normalization'
Then it was Jordan's King Abdullah that issued a dire warning to Israel about the consequences of annexation.
It seemed public opinion as well as Bibi's opinion changed in a dramatic way in support of normalizing ties with Arabs more than Israel's sovereignty. The ball was just moving along but this gave it a kick that gained momentum. And it gets stranger, there seems to be a shift inU.S. opinion for peace with Arabs and Palestinians ALONG with a whole new approach or strategy for peacemaking than from the old ways ofso many failed attempts & now deadlock.
Anyway I don't know if this ball will continue gaining more and more momentum but we'll see. Things are happening so fast it's hard to soak it all in.

If this is the peace covenant, this peace deal will be detrimental to Israel , will divide Her, use leverage to keep her from 'eating up the land':ohno
There's nothing wrong with your writing skills.

I think the relationship between Netanyahu and Trump has definitely accelerated the peace plan but the Times of Israel reported in 2018 that for "over two decades, Israel has maintained a clandestine but extremely close relationship with the United Arab Emirates, which has focused heavily on intelligence sharing and security cooperation, including potential arms deals, the New Yorker magazine reported on Monday.

Israel in 1996 officially opened “trade offices” in Oman and Qatar (which have since closed), but the Jewish state has never had formal ties with the Emirates." https://www.timesofisrael.com/israe...lose-covert-ties-since-1990s-magazine-claims/

mikhen7

Freed By Christ to Serve Christ
I am grateful that I’m an insignificant person in the scheme and scope of everyday life.
I am a husband, father, grandparent- all of which have their important place in society in general.
That being said, I often consider the great blessings of being a regular normal individual with absolutely no connections to public life, as in law enforcement, judicial system, politician, corporate life, or some type of position that would require handling great sums of public or private monies.
I Thank God, a thousand times over that the desire to gain notoriety or fame of any kind has never been remotely entertained.
While many are out in the market place, fighting their way into the limelight, A great number go quietly minding their own business, loving life and remaining blessedly incognito.

“For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required: and to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the more.”
Luke xii 18b

In the realm of the Church, observe that those that are called into service are imminently in more danger of losing out spiritually than those of the sheepfold.
They are now subjected to many more temptations and myriad complications in endeavoring to keep their eyes on Jesus than before they had been thrust into service.
Then those that are capable of being used in higher level of service are now finding themselves in more danger of greater temptation and so on.
It is an observable fact that many who become extremely successful have made spiritual shipwreck, in the Church pertaining to spiritual matters, and certainly in the secular world where there is no thought whatsoever of God and coming judgement.
There is an old saying , the bigger they are, the harder they fall.
Those that rise into the upper realms of public responsibility are generally talented, smart and clever, and nine times out of ten, without God, lacking real character with Biblical convictions.
Secular/Church: same ol, same ol.
Thank God for the great privilege of being reared in a humble home, without money and all of the trappings that attend place, pomp, and circumstance.

“Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.
For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.
And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.
Little children, it is the last time:”

PTLAPTA
All true in some respects. But speaking of church leaders, we still need gifted called of God leaders who will speak truth. And all the more reason to pray for them, since as you say, they are clearly subjected to severe temptations. After reading what you wrote, it actually reminded me to less judgmental and more prayerful for those under temptation in leadership, remembering that they are flesh just as we are.

Saguaro

Have an Exit Strategy_ I Thessalonians iv 17
All true in some respects. But speaking of church leaders, we still need gifted called of God leaders who will speak truth. And all the more reason to pray for them, since as you say, they are clearly subjected to severe temptations. After reading what you wrote, it actually reminded me to less judgmental and more prayerful for those under temptation in leadership, remembering that they are flesh just as we are.

I concur, mikhen7

No place to be harsh and cynical, regarding those that hazard their lives in the service of men.

I know there are those that have a genuine God given call, those deserve our sympathies and prayers.

The time serving, money grubbing, dandy’s ....... not so much!

Lovin Jesus

On the Deal of the Century was this all Trump's idea or was Kushner in on this? I am not pleased that our President is wanting to divide Israel's land. That will not be good for us because we are to bless Israel not bring a curse on ourselves by dividing the land God gave them. What are your thoughts? I realize prophecy is coming to pass just as told in the :bible. My problem is if Trump is a Christian, and knows the scriptures about dividing the land that we are not to do that. Then as a Christian he should not be doing that, and what are his advisors telling him about this such as Robert Jeffress and Jack Hibbs?
This is a big point you make here. The division of God's land stirs up his wrath Joel 3:1-3. A two state agreement will result in God's fury.

Umbrella Girl

Now we see through a glass, darkly; (1 Cor 13:12)
I believe Trump is a “baby Christian” with very little understanding of Bible prophecy.

I think it’s safe to say that most baby Christians do not yet have a good understanding of Bible prophecy. It involves deep, complicated issues. I remember how I was as a baby Christian, and how it took me some time before I had an understanding of, an interest in, or even an awareness of Bible prophecy and all that it involves. And I’m still far from understanding all of it, even after having been saved for nearly 25 years.

That’s why I‘m not throwing the book at Trump over this...

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
I believe Trump is a “baby Christian” with very little understanding of Bible prophecy.

I think it’s safe to say that most baby Christians do not yet have a good understanding of Bible prophecy. It involves deep, complicated issues. I remember how I was as a baby Christian, and how it took me some time before I had an understanding of, an interest in, or even an awareness of Bible prophecy and all that it involves. And I’m still far from understanding all of it, even after having been saved for nearly 25 years.

That’s why I‘m not throwing the book at Trump over this...
The thing about this is he is having Bible studies at the White House with some who know prophecy referring to Robert Jeffress not Paula White. You would think they would be sharing this information with him.