Kristen Welker, upcoming presidential debate moderator, has deep Democrat ties

antitox

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/kr...ntial-debate-moderator-has-deep-democrat-ties

President Trump and Joe Biden will square off at Belmont University in Nashville, Tenn.

All eyes are turning to NBC News White House correspondent Kristen Welker as she prepares to host the third and final presidential debate Thursday.

President Trump and Joe Biden will square off at Belmont University in Nashville, Tenn., in a 90-minute debate starting at 9 p.m.

Welker, 44, has been the White House correspondent at NBC News since 2011, after working as a news reporter in Rhode Island.

But Trump supporters who took issue with hard questioning by previous moderators like Chris Wallace and Savannah Guthrie may find themselves pining for those combative hosts after Welker is done with the president.

Welker comes from an established Democratic family — who have poured cash into party coffers, and to Trump opponents, for years.

Her mother, Julie Welker, a prominent real estate broker in Philadelphia, and father, Harvey Welker, a consulting engineer, have donated tens of thousands of dollars to Democratic candidates and close to $20,000 to Barack Obama alone.

There was also $3,300 for Joe Biden’s 2020 campaign and $2,100 for Hillary Clinton’s doomed 2016 presidential effort against Trump. Another $7,300 was contributed to the Democratic National Committee between 2004 and 2020.

In 2012, Welker and her family celebrated Christmas at the White House with the Obamas.

Though Kristen Welker’s party registration is not listed today, she was a registered Democrat in Washington, DC, in 2012 and in Rhode Island in 2004.

Throughout Welker’s tenure as a White House correspondent, she has earned a reputation for a scathing style of questioning.

“Mr. President, yes or no. … have you ever worked for Russia. Yes or no?” she demanded during a confrontation in January 2019.

The treatment stands in stark contrast to her handling of Democratic politicos.

In March 2016 Welker was busted on live television tipping off Hillary Clinton’s Communications Director Jennifer Palmieri about at least one question she planned to ask her during a post-debate interview in Michigan. At the time Clinton was locked in a fierce fight for the Democratic nomination against Sen. Bernie Sanders.

“I’m going to ask you about Flint,” Welker said of the Michigan city’s infamous water crisis.

Welker deleted her Twitter account last week, heading off a more complete look at her past statements and views. It was later restored.

“Anyone who’s ever dealt with Welker knows she’s an activist, not a reporter. The White House press team views her the same way they would AOC or Pelosi if they walked in the office,” a senior White House official told The Post.

depserv

You have to wonder why every so-called moderator out of the three debates (or four if you count the VP debate) is a hard core liberal bigot and political war operative. Why would the Trump campaign even agree to that?

But then you have to realize that there is no way the Biden camp would agree to a debate with a real moderator. I am not privy to the negotiations between the campaigns, or even to how the moderators are chosen. But it's obvious that the system has been manipulated in such a way that not even one debate will have a real moderator, because the liberal cult knows that Biden can not survive a real debate. He won't even face a real journalist in an interview.

This and other things like it show just how deeply the liberal cult has dug itself into our political systems. The political war machine that was assembled in our midst while we slept is closer to completion than many of us want to admit.

If that machine does give victory to the Democrats in this election, it looks to me like the machine will be completed. The deep state will be turned against patriots like what we saw in the fake Trump/Russia hoax, but its attacks will be much farther reaching and even more ruthless, and any investigation of Democrat corruption will be ended. The indoctrination in the schools will be expanded, probably with anti-American, racist, Marxist propaganda being fed to kids in the form of what is being called critical race theory, with the programming of these and similar lies being the main function of education. And the 20 - 40 million illegals here will be given citizenship and voting rights; these vote overwhelmingly liberal. America will not survive this onslaught.

And a day will come when our children want to know why our generation allowed such a terrible betrayal to be perpetrated on them.

Or maybe not, since by then all media will have been sanitized of truth, and speaking the truth will be forbidden. Those willing to speak the truth will have all been placed in death camps. So no one will even know that America was once a free and prosperous nation, and a very nice place to live.

Waiting......

You have to wonder why every so-called moderator out of the three debates (or four if you count the VP debate) is a hard core liberal bigot and political war operative. Why would the Trump campaign even agree to that?

But then you have to realize that there is no way the Biden camp would agree to a debate with a real moderator. I am not privy to the negotiations between the campaigns, or even to how the moderators are chosen. But it's obvious that the system has been manipulated in such a way that not even one debate will have a real moderator, because the liberal cult knows that Biden can not survive a real debate. He won't even face a real journalist in an interview.

This and other things like it show just how deeply the liberal cult has dug itself into our political systems. The political war machine that was assembled in our midst while we slept is closer to completion than many of us want to admit.

If that machine does give victory to the Democrats in this election, it looks to me like the machine will be completed. The deep state will be turned against patriots like what we saw in the fake Trump/Russia hoax, but its attacks will be much farther reaching and even more ruthless, and any investigation of Democrat corruption will be ended. The indoctrination in the schools will be expanded, probably with anti-American, racist, Marxist propaganda being fed to kids in the form of what is being called critical race theory, with the programming of these and similar lies being the main function of education. And the 20 - 40 million illegals here will be given citizenship and voting rights; these vote overwhelmingly liberal. America will not survive this onslaught.

And a day will come when our children want to know why our generation allowed such a terrible betrayal to be perpetrated on them.

Or maybe not, since by then all media will have been sanitized of truth, and speaking the truth will be forbidden. Those willing to speak the truth will have all been placed in death camps. So no one will even know that America was once a free and prosperous nation, and a very nice place to live.

So very sad, but I believe every word.:(

Hidden

Once again, Trump is walking into the lion's den. But may our prayers will hold him up and hopefully, it will be clear in people's minds who to vote for, especially those who are on the fence or even borderline liberals who feel estranged with the current Democrat Party.

There was a clip of Trump saying that Jesus Christ is more famous than him, and he was pointing up and he referred to Him as the Son of God. If you've watched that clip, it doesn't feel fake or that he's just courting the evangelical vote. But you get the sense that somewhere in there is a genuine respect for the Lord, and perhaps a hint of salvation. I'm really praying that Trump goes up up with us to glory.

cshere

citizenship and voting rights; these vote overwhelmingly liberal. America will not survive this onslaught.
I don't think they will need citizenship....this will have completed the NWO for a global reset....

I absolutely agree with everything you have stated.....

I've been wondering if the "ten kings" are not only regions, but, cartels of bankers that control the regions....they already control all of the agriculture monies, wall street (that's why they had to kill main street), "health" care, etc., and, it seems these elections with all the propaganda....once they open borders, they will HAVE to do the global reset to accommodate the world.

It is very possible we are seeing the last couple of weeks of the Republic, which has all but become a memory. When the Bible speaks of judgment, God's last straw is when the society deliberately chooses the unjust over the just, which is what is happening....It is really, really blowing my mind that adults are deliberately choosing to give all their way of life to abject criminals.

I read the questions the moderators will be asking....climate change, Covid mess, racism....these are not on people's agenda....the Covid stuff is, but, they are not going to be speaking about when and how we will OPEN UP our nation, but, of how badly President Trump acted...amazing.....anyway, I just can't see how people are accepting all this.....our RINOS are not even making a peep.

mikhen7

Freed By Christ to Serve Christ
I've been wondering if the "ten kings" are not only regions, but, cartels of bankers that control the regions....
One thing we know for sure, you do not rise to power in this world without wealth and influence behind you. These Ten will be very powerful individuals that collectively have enough power to control commerce which includes people). There will be three of them, that are either weak or rebellious, because they will be removed. Dan 7:8 They do not fit AC's plan.