Know Your Parasites?

billy swinea

GOD BLESS YOU JEFF AND JANICE! I WILL BE PRAYING FOR YOU BROTHER JEFF! IS JANICE A GOOD DRIVER? SORRY I HAD TO ASK THAT. NANCY HAS BEEN DRIVING ME AROUND FOR 47 YEARS! Y'ALL NEED TO RUN FOR CUTEST COUPLE ON R F! JUDY AND STEVE MIGHT RUN AND ADRAIN AND ANDREA. MAYBE JOHN AND KIM AND ANDY AND CONNIE! I DON'T KNOW WHO WOULD WIN? ALL JOKES ASIDE I LOVE Y'ALL AND WILL BE PRAYING FOR JEFF'S CONDITION!! PRAYING IN OUR SAVIOR JESUS MOST HOLY NAME. billy

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
GOD BLESS YOU JEFF AND JANICE! I WILL BE PRAYING FOR YOU BROTHER JEFF! IS JANICE A GOOD DRIVER? SORRY I HAD TO ASK THAT. NANCY HAS BEEN DRIVING ME AROUND FOR 47 YEARS! Y'ALL NEED TO RUN FOR CUTEST COUPLE ON R F! JUDY AND STEVE MIGHT RUN AND ADRAIN AND ANDREA. MAYBE JOHN AND KIM AND ANDY AND CONNIE! I DON'T KNOW WHO WOULD WIN? ALL JOKES ASIDE I LOVE Y'ALL AND WILL BE PRAYING FOR JEFF'S CONDITION!! PRAYING IN OUR SAVIOR JESUS MOST HOLY NAME. billy
We appreciate the :prayers, and don't forget the couple Billy and Nancy in the cutest couple contest. God Bless, and Jeff thinks I am a good driver. This August we will be married 12 years so that is how long I have been driving him around. :prayers for you and Nancy also!

SonSeeker

The democratick is a very common variety found across the USA. It can be especially harmful.
They seem to hug the left coast, primarily in the larger cities. But another variety seems to prefer the northeastern part of the country, again, in the larger cities. When confronted by them, the best antidote is to attempt an intelligent discussion on any topic, as they will usually run away and hide. But, they will sometimes prefer to attack with venomous vitriol, in which case, it's best to read to them something, anything, from the Bible. This will generally cause them to also, run away and hide. Be sure they have their security blanket with them, also.
Remember; there's more than one way to skin a tick!

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
They seem to hug the left coast, primarily in the larger cities. But another variety seems to prefer the northeastern part of the country, again, in the larger cities. When confronted by them, the best antidote is to attempt an intelligent discussion on any topic, as they will usually run away and hide. But, they will sometimes prefer to attack with venomous vitriol, in which case, it's best to read to them something, anything, from the Bible. This will generally cause them to also, run away and hide. Be sure they have their security blanket with them, also.
Remember; there's more than one way to skin a tick!
These democraticks get ticked off really easily. I believe it is their state of mind, and a heart problem lack of love!

Kaatje

We need good suggestion to ward off the democratick before it spreads into a major epidemic. My friends suggests MAGA hats, but do you have any more ideas?
:threadjack Sorry, but I can’t help myself.

@hiep, I’m very intrigued by your name.
Care to explain why you chose that one?

I’m Dutch, and “hiep” has meaning in my language,
but as far as I know, in no other language.

Oh, and btw, a very warm welcome to you on RF!

hiep

:threadjack Sorry, but I can’t help myself.

@hiep, I’m very intrigued by your name.
Care to explain why you chose that one?

I’m Dutch, and “hiep” has meaning in my language,
but as far as I know, in no other language.

Oh, and btw, a very warm welcome to you on RF!
Hiep is actually my real name, I realized people will think that its just a username so I chose it anyways. It means join/together. What does it means in Church?

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
Hiep is actually my real name, I realized people will think that its just a username so I chose it anyways. It means join/together. What does it means in Church?
If it were heard in church, some would presume the person were speaking in tongues ;)

Kaatje

In Dutch it means Hip, like in hip, hip, hooray.
It has a very joyous and happy connotation.

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
We need good suggestion to ward off the democratick before it spreads into a major epidemic. My friends suggests MAGA hats, but do you have any more ideas?
Democraticks are known to become violent in the presence of clothing items that have messages on them like MAGA or KAG... Perhaps increased exposure to those messages might weaken the democratick.