Klaus Schwab Tells Global Leaders to Collaborate for World Governance

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
The time has come for world governments to unite as one and tackle global problems such as climate change, trade, and economic disruption without hinderance or delay, World Economic Forum (WEF) founder and executive chairman Klaus Schwab announced Wednesday.

The unelected globalist issued his demand during a keynote speech on the opening day of the World Government Summit (WGS2022) in Dubai, saying the world can only be improved by more government cooperation at more levels.

Schwab, who called on policymakers for “a great reset” during the coronavirus pandemic, said the “Fourth Industrial Revolution” has arrived and enduring change is on the way.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...-leaders-to-collaborate-for-world-governance/

Lastcall

Nothing new. Globalists for decades have wanted this, not going to happen anytime soon - unless the rapture………

I simply dont understand why so many fear this unelected person. Whenever his name is mentioned on this forum, it reminds me of those EF Hutton commercials from years ago where someone would say his name out loud, and the whole room would stop to listen.

Klaus is nothing to me, and a name the vast majority in all countries have no idea who he is.

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
I simply dont understand why so many fear this unelected person. Whenever his name is mentioned on this forum, it reminds me of those EF Hutton commercials from years ago where someone would say his name out loud, and the whole room would stop to listen.

I find it hard to believe that any Believers on this Board fear Schwab. What he's working towards is without a doubt a topic of interest on a Board that focuses on eschatology.

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
I find it hard to believe that any Believers on this Board fear Schwab. What he's working towards is without a doubt a topic of interest on a Board that focuses on eschatology.
Exactly! Schwab may think he is to be feared, but he is not. This world is only temporary so his so-called power and money don't mean a thing in eternity. What does it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his own soul. Nothing! A person has nothing to fear who has the Lord that has the assurance of their salvation. Only God can give people the peace that passes all understanding.

Lastcall

I understand this, just dont buy into this as leading to the OWG. Yes, Klaus would love for the world to work as one, but a whole bunch of independent world leaders will not allow that to happen.

Remember the early days of Covid. Many were convinced this is it, the OWG is forming right before our eyes. Of course it did not happen, not even close.

The time will come when the world will come together as one, but we will watch from the “balcony” seats, so nothing to fear for now.

Whatever blueprints the “secret” society has for building a OWG, will not be needed by the dark one when the time comes for him to rise into global power.

JMHO

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
The time will come when the world will come together as one, but we will watch from the “balcony” seats, so nothing to fear for now.

There's a 50/50 chance of what you say. Since the Bible tells us in Daniel that the OWG and the ten Kingdoms will form before the man of perdition is revealed, it should be clear to all of us that those things may come about before the Rapture. To dismiss that possibility is to dismiss the Scripture in Daniel.

Should we not discuss the coming One World Govmint because some think it is a way far off event? If that is the case, since the OWG could come into being before the Rapture, should we not discuss the Rapture either?

Lastcall

You and I have disagreed many times on the timing for the OWG to form. Also, we both agree that the bible is not clear on the timing, so we can only speculate.

For me, the timing for the OWG is tied in with the doctrine of imminence, which as we know tells us nothing prophetic has to happen before the rapture. The rapture could happen at any second. We also know from the bible that the rapture does not trigger the start of Daniels 70th week, but the affirming of the 7 year treaty with Israel does.

Is there, right this minute, a need for Israel to have a 7 year treaty? No. Is the world ready to form into a OWG as this moment? No. With these two no’s, then the rapture IMO cant happen at any moment……unless, there is a gap after the rapture, and before the start of the final 7 years.
During this gap, after the global destruction that will be caused by the aftermath of the rapture, this is when, IMO, the world will be ripe to be maneuvered towards the forming of the OWG.

Side note - I do think some believers fear words by Klaus, as some of the most watched end times teachers talk about him all the time, causing many to fear of what might be just around the corner.

Side note number 2 - God is in charge, and whatever timeframe He wants, thats the path that will happen regardless of a gap or not.

Lastcall

There's a 50/50 chance of what you say. Since the Bible tells us in Daniel that the OWG and the ten Kingdoms will form before the man of perdition is revealed, it should be clear to all of us that those things may come about before the Rapture. To dismiss that possibility is to dismiss the Scripture in Daniel.

Should we not discuss the coming One World Govmint because some think it is a way far off event? If that is the case, since the OWG could come into being before the Rapture, should we not discuss the Rapture either?
All discussions on this forum or least most are very fruitful, to include the one were talking about now. I know I could be right, partially wrong, or completely wrong.

DWB

The world has caught on to the climate change scam. The only way for alternative power sources to become a reality is for government to get out of the way and let private enterprise take charge. There's too much corruption in govt for them to get involved in the production of energy.

cheeky200386

The time has come for world governments to unite as one and tackle global problems such as climate change, trade, and economic disruption without hinderance or delay, World Economic Forum (WEF) founder and executive chairman Klaus Schwab announced Wednesday.

The unelected globalist issued his demand during a keynote speech on the opening day of the World Government Summit (WGS2022) in Dubai, saying the world can only be improved by more government cooperation at more levels.

Schwab, who called on policymakers for “a great reset” during the coronavirus pandemic, said the “Fourth Industrial Revolution” has arrived and enduring change is on the way.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...-leaders-to-collaborate-for-world-governance/
It does make me wonder what men like him think about themselves. They seem to have savior complexes. I can't imagine trying to talk to someone like him about Jesus Christ. I also wonder how much of satanism they pursue. Hard to believe one gets to such a level of wealth and influence without having some encounter with Satan and his minions.

katt

I agree, I believe we will see more than we think we will, OWG is one of them..

soundingthealarm

Fleethewrath2come

Klaus Schwab seems to a mouth piece of the spirit of the Anti Christ, boasting of what "will ascend" and touting a script/play book that aligns very much with what scripture warns is coming, so he doesn't illicit fear, but rather a heightened sense of awareness to the time at hand. There are a handful of voices that have gained traction and prominence amongst the world IE Bill Gates or Fauci and I just see them as Tribulation Stage hands arranging the furniture on the Titanic. You say your ushering in the Great Reset, the Bible says your ushering in The Great Tribulation, You say your going to rule with world, the Bible says your going to be hiding in the rocks begging for them to fall upon you to hide yourself from the wrath of the Lamb!​

Lastcall

I did more studying this morning on the timing of the rapture, OWG, tribulation…..still it’s speculation. If Ezekiel 38-39 is before the rapture, which I believe is a high probability (in the event there is no gap, or just a short gap) the decimation of the attacking countries could lead to a global disruption, thus setting the stage for a formation of the OWG. In this, and maybe a few other scenarios, as you have stated, the OWG could form while the church is still here, but hopefully, its in the very last days of the church.

Thanks for making me dig a little deeper. Keep in mind in my brain, its all the shallow end of the pool…:oops:

Lovin Jesus

I do believe it's possible for the OWG to come into place before the rapture being as you pointed out it's the revealing of the man of lawlessness that the rapture has to come first and going by Daniel 7 three kings must fall first before the AC rises out of the Revived Roman Empire. There's no scripture evidence of a gap between the rapture and the beginning of the tribulation but if there is such a thing it would explain the time it would take for those three kings to fall but the stage is being set for the OWG now. Being here to see the OWG be implemented doesn't mean we will not be raptured before the opening of the first seal. There's no fear in seeing these things occur because we are promised to be kept from the hour of trial. Revelation 3:10