Kissinger's Call for a New World Order

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
Writing in The Wall Street Journal Friday, Kissinger declared that it is now an imperative that the world's leaders, even as they deal with the raging pandemic, begin to make the "transition to the post-coronavirus order."

"Failure to do so could set the world on fire."

Yet, the ingredients Kissinger considers essential for establishing that new world order appear, like ventilators, to be in short supply.

"Sustaining public trust," asserts Kissinger, "is crucial ... to international peace and stability."

But how do we trust again our adversary China, after its criminal cover-up of the menace and magnitude of the virus unleashed in Wuhan?

How do we trust again this regime that was, until recently, blaming the coronavirus on U.S. Army troops visiting Wuhan?

Observing governments thrashing about in the crisis, the phrase that comes to mind is not "public trust" as much as "every nation for itself."

https://townhall.com/columnists/pat...issingers-call-for-a-new-world-order-n2566446

Until I saw this article, I thought Kissinger had passed on long ago. He was born in 1923 so he can't have too much longer. His mission and message has not waivered...

Kaatje

Listening for that trumpet sound
Btw, in my (much) younger days, there were people naming Nixon the ac.
He had a head wound (Watergate), and they expected him to recover an keep his presidency.
Of course they were wrong. But my point is, no-one ever mentioned Henry Kissinger.
And lo, here he is, calling the world to a new order. Don’t underestimate him.
Back in the day, his words were counted as wisdom. He comes out of his retirement for a reason.

I sincerely think there is an agenda, that’s followed to the letter.
First they let Gordon Brown, the former British PM launch the idea in public.
They let it soak for a while, and the leftist media jumps on the bandwagon, of course.
And now Henry Kissinger. I’m convinced he is one of the leaders of the Bilderberg group.
(I try and link proof of that, hold on)

Kaatje

Listening for that trumpet sound
Found it. It’s in Dutch, but the names are there, including Henry Kissinger.

And I translated the agenda, very interesting, indeed!

1. A Stable Strategic Order
2. What Next for Europe?
3. Climate Change and Sustainability
4. China
5. Russia
6. The Future of Capitalism
7. Brexit
8. The Ethics of Artificial Intelligence
9. The Weaponisation of Social Media
10. The Importance of Space
11. Cyber Threats

https://nl.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bilderbergconferentie_2019

Last edited:

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
Btw, in my (much) younger days, there were people naming Nixon the ac.
He had a head wound (Watergate), and they expected him to recover an keep his presidency.
Of course they were wrong. But my point is, no-one ever mentioned Henry Kissinger.
And lo, here he is, calling the world to a new order. Don’t underestimate him.
Back in the day, his words were counted as wisdom. He comes out of his retirement for a reason.

I sincerely think there is an agenda, that’s followed to the letter.
First they let Gordon Brown, the former British PM launch the idea in public.
They let it soak for a while, and the leftist media jumps on the bandwagon, of course.
And now Henry Kissinger. I’m convinced he is one of the leaders of the Bilderberg group.
(I try and link proof of that, hold on)
Kissinger's been at the main table of the globalists for most if not all of his life.

Spartan Sprinter 1

Formerly known as Shaun
Writing in The Wall Street Journal Friday, Kissinger declared that it is now an imperative that the world's leaders, even as they deal with the raging pandemic, begin to make the "transition to the post-coronavirus order."

Yet, the ingredients Kissinger considers essential for establishing that new world order appear, like ventilators, to be in short supply.

"Sustaining public trust," asserts Kissinger, "is crucial ... to international peace and stability."

But how do we trust again our adversary China, after its criminal cover-up of the menace and magnitude of the virus unleashed in Wuhan?

How do we trust again this regime that was, until recently, blaming the coronavirus on U.S. Army troops visiting Wuhan?

Observing governments thrashing about in the crisis, the phrase that comes to mind is not "public trust" as much as "every nation for itself."

https://townhall.com/columnists/pat...issingers-call-for-a-new-world-order-n2566446

Until I saw this article, I thought Kissinger had passed on long ago. He was born in 1923 so he can't have too much longer. His mission and message has not waivered...
Yep these old leaders comin back from the dead to spread their Satanic Utopia dream of a global government

kathymendel

I'm thinking this whole corona virus thing is a prelude to changes being made in every area of life as we get back to "normal", after the worse of this is over. It will not be the same normal as before. They will be touting the words "peace and safety"............from the virus, from the ecological changes that will be put into place, from the world's economic system that will be installed...........you name it, they will tout it. They have frightened the population and will now bring out the "big guns" and change everything, reducing our freedoms and making us dependent upon a one world government, economic system, and religious system. It's coming................and very soon.

Nemophilist

I'm thinking this whole corona virus thing is a prelude to changes being made in every area of life as we get back to "normal", after the worse of this is over. It will not be the same normal as before. They will be touting the words "peace and safety"............from the virus, from the ecological changes that will be put into place, from the world's economic system that will be installed...........you name it, they will tout it. They have frightened the population and will now bring out the "big guns" and change everything, reducing our freedoms and making us dependent upon a one world government, economic system, and religious system. It's coming................and very soon.
I agree with you! I was just saying these same things to my husband a few days ago. I can't quite put my finger on specifics, but I have a strong feeling things will never go back to "normal" as we knew it before.

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
This world is not normal. They have lost their minds as in reprobate, and they call evil good and good evil. My normal is a place called heaven where there is no sin, and my Savior and Lord is on the throne. One day we will have the perfect life with :fish

Salluz

Aspiring Man of God
I agree with you! I was just saying these same things to my husband a few days ago. I can't quite put my finger on specifics, but I have a strong feeling things will never go back to "normal" as we knew it before.
I'm hoping this is because we'll be taken home soon! How lovely would it be for the new normal to be a sinless, glorified body in the presence of Christ--a normal that would never change again

Círeth

Purry, roary, one.
If the rapture happened right now conditions would be perfect for the NWO to sweep right in.

We're so close to going home but my heart aches for those left behind. I used to ask the Lord to speed the rapture now I'm asking Him for more time for people to come to Him.

Praying

This is one scary man. IMHO, he sold himself out a long time ago. He has been an avid supporter of microchipping for many years, and has called for a new world order numerous times. I pray the rapture is soon. In my heart of hearts I feel as though it is, but I never believed we would be here this long.