Kirk Cameron is denied story-hour slot by public libraries for his new faith-based kids book

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Kirk Cameron is denied story-hour slot by public libraries for his new faith-based kids book
Actor-writer has not gotten a single 'yes' from the 50-plus public libraries his publisher has contacted so far — 'messaging does not align,' he was told
By Maureen Mackey | Fox News

EXCLUSIVE: With a new children's book out that celebrates family, faith and biblical wisdom, actor-writer-producer Kirk Cameron cannot reach scores of American children or their families in many U.S. cities via the public library system because over 50 public libraries have either outright rejected him or not responded to requests on his behalf. A story-hour program for kids and parents connected to new book releases is an activity that many libraries typically present to their patrons and communities.

Many of the same libraries that won't give Cameron a slot, however, are actively offering "drag queen" story hours or similar programs for kids and young people, according to Cameron's book publisher and according to a review of the libraries' websites and current program listings.

more............ https://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/k...ry-hour-slot-public-libraries-faith-kids-book

ItIsFinished!

Blood bought child of the King of kings.
Public Libraries are and have been for awhile,
breeding grounds for homosexuality and transgenderism , and Satanic activities in general.
These salacious perverts want to groom our children and keep them far away from God as possible.
Darkness does not comprehend light.
One library representative said, " we are very queer friendly".
Libraries stating , "going beyond Pride Month".
Year around Pride celebrations.
Here is another comment represented, " our messaging does not align ".
Another comment, " no we will pass on having you run a program in our space"...
Apparently the homosexuals and perverts own and run the public libraries . Apparently it is their "space".

Simply put, "they" do not want God or His Word in any form or facet within their powers in the library or presented to the children.
It would be a conflict of interest.

MapleLeaf

Signs of the times. Today would be a good day to be raptured (my new daily moto)
I have seen plenty of non-Christians sharing a meme of Jesus on the phone that says "Start the rapture" in response to whatever latest nonsense is going on.

Our culture is choosing its new religion. We really aren't that far out from temples and altars in the name of it. We already have the flags and priest class.

usoutpost31

Doesn't sound like any of the libraries read his book. Could be the rejection is simply because his name is attached to it.

Are we sure Kirk isn't just after publicity for his new book? His so-called publisher got him 50+ "nos"? That sounds orchestrated to me, like they knew ahead of time what reaction they'd get but wanted controversy.

Kelpe

Both Kirk and his sister Candice Cameron Buree are trying to make a positive difference. CCB left Hallmark to go to work for Great American Family channel. I get GAC on the Frndly app ($8/month) and Frndly has a lot of positive shows, and old retro shows. I'm not into the sappy Hallmark movies, but I'm trying to watch some movies on GAC to support them, and her new movie "A Christmas . . . Present" had a sweet story. I'm linking a story below that states how GAC got started and CCB's reasons for leaving Hallmark. God bless both of them for holding onto their values.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/c...-focusing-on-traditional-marriage/ar-AA148Qgv

DWB

One thing that continues to surprise me is the amount of support for the trans/drag/gay lifestyle. Let's face it, it is mainly men pretending to be women, yes there are trans men if that's what they are called, but gay men/drags are the most vocal. Why does such a small minority have so much support? Satan is to blame of course, but why has this become such a cornerstone of the Satan's plan? The destruction of the family is one, but his time is getting short probably much more to blame. Anything good and wholesome must be shut down and replaced with something wicked. The more immoral the subject, the more the subject is praised. The exact opposite of God's plan. That's why Mr. Cameron's book is being rejected by libraries.

Bethlehem57

Public Libraries are and have been for awhile,
breeding grounds for homosexuality and transgenderism , and Satanic activities in general.
These salacious perverts want to groom our children and keep them far away from God as possible.
Darkness does not comprehend light.
One library representative said, " we are very queer friendly".
Libraries stating , "going beyond Pride Month".
Year around Pride celebrations.
Here is another comment represented, " our messaging does not align ".
Another comment, " no we will pass on having you run a program in our space"...
Apparently the homosexuals and perverts own and run the public libraries . Apparently it is their "space".

Simply put, "they" do not want God or His Word in any form or facet within their powers in the library or presented to the children.
It would be a conflict of interest.
And don’t our taxes pay to keep them in business? Disgusting!

Back