Kanye West's Twitter account reinstated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy C

strange how no one cares about banning all the liberals who spew lies against trump and others.

This so not a typical “private” company what a joke.
I would have no problem chimming in about other individuals, but this thread is about Kanye, then morphed to the pathetic liar Jones.

I probably should quit posting on here because as I said, I dont, nor ever will use twitter, Facebook, or any other social media.

JSTyler

Do you know that Christians tell the gospel to very lost people on Twitter?
It’s not just a silly hang out spot that Christians are “attached to”. Some Christians on there are sold out for Christ.
God allowed this country free speech to get out His word

And Rapture Ready exists bc of free speech
This website would be taken down if not for that.

Hastening Christian persecution is not going to make Him Come back faster.

Free speech from Christian standpoint t is to tell people about the Lord freely and openly, since when is that a bad thing.
It seems like we're having two, very different conversations at the same time. None of what you postulate here in this quote is anything like the concerns I expressed. I take no offense but I don't see how you correlate what I said with this reply.

I'm going to go silent from here on out again, until things settle some :stars

Andy C

If some feel they understand the legal protections of “Freedom of Speech” try going in to work tomorrow and in front of everyone say “Gay folks are sinners, repulsive, and there are only 2 sexes, real men dont wear makeup or wear dresses, or then use racial slurs. Good luck on freedom of speech in your legal challenge to being fired.

Ok, nuff said, love all my brothers and sisters…:hug

cheeky200386

Really Cheeky, I dont care what twitter does, this is just for me, and interesting debate.
I hear you. I don't use it either. I just don't agree with Musk's back and forth. I always had my doubts though because anytime you have a human behind the helm, it will always be flawed. Now it'll just be what Musk deems to be free to be said or not.

I just wish we had a platform where there was true freedom of speech apart from calls to actual physical violence. That you could block any individual on your own page or view. Idk why that's so difficult to carry out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back