Kanye West asks Trump to give him VP nod in 2024 campaign

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Kanye West asks Trump to give him VP nod in 2024 campaign
The rapper has previously hinted at making a run for the Oval Office himself.
By JERUSALEM POST STAFF
Published: NOVEMBER 24, 2022

American rapper Kanye West – who has been embroiled in an antisemitism scandal over the past two months – says he asked former US president Donald Trump to be his 2024 running mate on Wednesday via Twitter.

“First time at Mar-a-Lago… What you guys think his response was when I asked him to be my running mate in 2024?” said West in a tweet with a poll attached. Viewers could select “That's very Ye” – a play on words regarding his nickname, “Ye” – or “That's very Nay” as options. West, who was banned from Twitter for tweeting a threat against the Jewish people amid his antisemitic diatribe, tweeted “Shalom :)” after being reinstated on Sunday.

more............. https://www.jpost.com/international/article-723212

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven

Kanye West says Donald Trump screamed at him during dinner at Mar-a-Lago, telling Ye he will lose in 2024 if he runs for president​

The rapper said Trump was "perturbed" by Ye asking the former president to be his running mate in 2024.

https://news.yahoo.com/kanye-west-says-donald-trump-091832394.html

It sounds like Kanye asked Trump to be his VP if Kanye ran for President, at least in this article. Then again, I'm not versed in rap-speak, so I may have misunderstood.

While Kanye may not be an ideal candidate, I like the idea of non-politicians running for higher office. They can't be worse than professional politicians.

TimeWarpWife

I think that Kanye has mental problems and I hope he gets the help he needs. He is often in the news shooting his mouth off about some kind of nonsense.
Kanye admitted awhile ago that he's been diagnosed as bi-polar. Not sure if he's not taking his meds, needs the dosage(s) increased, or needs different meds, but he has just gone off the deep end. If President Trump had agreed to the request, then I'd think he was also mentally ill and in need of some medication. :doh

TimeWarpWife

Yes, TT, it can be. I have a cousin who's 65 and he's been suffering from it since we were kids. He's been in and out of mental facilities for decades ~ his paternal grandfather also spent most of his life institutionalized for mental illness. I know another family whose son had just been diagnosed as bi-polar when he let his "friends" talk him into trying heroin for the first time. Unfortunately, these friends had been users for awhile and the dose he took was the same amount ~ he overdosed and died at age 21.

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
Yes, TT, it can be. I have a cousin who's 65 and he's been suffering from it since we were kids. I know another family whose son had just been diagnosed as bi-polar when he let his "friends" talk him into trying heroin. Unfortunately, these friends had been users for awhile and the dose he took was the same amount ~ he overdosed and died at age 21.

I haven't seen him in a while but I believe our own @RapturiteSean is bipolar. I miss his posts. Hope he's doing okay. :pray

MapleLeaf

We're living in the Matrix, aren't we? I mean, this has to be a simulation, right? "I'll be the greatest VP of all time. Of all time!!" I feel for Kanye. He seems genuinely unwell but sometimes I think there is some real hurt and shenanigans going on in the celebrity world that he is reacting to. He desperately wants to be his own person but doesn't seem to know how to do that. Being a private citizen again in a quiet corner of the country could be good.

jab777

I think that Kanye has mental problems and I hope he gets the help he needs. He is often in the news shooting his mouth off about some kind of nonsense.
Kanye seems to come and go mentally. Trump on the other hand is someone who’d run through a fire carrying a can of gasoline but he needs to reign in this stuff. Discipline personally and proper vetting of those who work for him or wish to meet with him could stop a lot of this junk. Trump needs to be more judicious who he breaks bread with especially as everything he does is watched like a hawk. Trump was a good president but I’m beginning to get concerned about his judgment. Despite that if he runs I would vote for him.

cheeky200386

Kanye seems to come and go mentally. Trump on the other hand is someone who’d run through a fire carrying a can of gasoline but he needs to reign in this stuff. Discipline personally and proper vetting of those who work for him or wish to meet with him could stop a lot of this junk. Trump needs to be more judicious who he breaks bread with especially as everything he does is watched like a hawk. Trump was a good president but I’m beginning to get concerned about his judgment. Despite that if he runs I would vote for him.
I worry he may think too highly of himself that he doubts his ability to be fooled or deceived. Of course my own assumption, I don't really know.

That or he's really just a globalist deceiving Americans.

jab777

I worry he may think too highly of himself that he doubts his ability to be fooled or deceived. Of course my own assumption, I don't really know.

That or he's really just a globalist deceiving Americans.
I think he does think too highly of himself and while confidence is a good thing there is a difference between confidence and arrogance. I don’t think he is a globalist because they can’t stand him.

Back