Kanye West asks Trump to give him VP nod in 2024 campaign

GHoe

Yes. Vanity at its worst is what he sees in the mirror.
His behavior kind of makes me wonder about the AC. Kanye is the type of guy (to me) who probably could believe himself and proclaim himself to be god (he probably has already in his lyrics or amongst his many rantings).

(Outside of the faith in the word of God) it's hard to imagine a person claiming themselves to be God in the rebuilt Jewish temple in Israel. The amount of ego and pompasity it would seem to take to do such an act is beyond me and yet when I see Kanye and his antics, I see a guy (type) that would not surprise me one bit if he declared himself God infront if Jews. Not one bit.

He seems like an antichrist type to me. (Not the AC ;) )

NewWine2020

Kanye West asks Trump to give him VP nod in 2024 campaign
The rapper has previously hinted at making a run for the Oval Office himself.
By JERUSALEM POST STAFF
Published: NOVEMBER 24, 2022

American rapper Kanye West – who has been embroiled in an antisemitism scandal over the past two months – says he asked former US president Donald Trump to be his 2024 running mate on Wednesday via Twitter.

“First time at Mar-a-Lago… What you guys think his response was when I asked him to be my running mate in 2024?” said West in a tweet with a poll attached. Viewers could select “That's very Ye” – a play on words regarding his nickname, “Ye” – or “That's very Nay” as options. West, who was banned from Twitter for tweeting a threat against the Jewish people amid his antisemitic diatribe, tweeted “Shalom :)” after being reinstated on Sunday.

more............. https://www.jpost.com/international/article-723212

He needs to get back on his meds ASAP.

antitox

Bipolar, as I understand it, swings like a pendulum. One moment he's down, the next moment he's thinking grandiose things about himself. He may be intelligent, but he's not totally in control.

Andy C

Maybe Kanye better keep his yap shut as it has been hitting his net worth. Of course he claims he is even richer than many believe, but does anyone really believe anything he says?

No, I dont ever watch CNN on TV or online, and the article below is a result of googling his net worth.

New YorkCNN Business —
Rapper Ye’s falling out with corporate partners has cost him his status as a billionaire, according to Forbes.
In the last few weeks, Ye — also known as Kanye West — has seen luxury fashion house Balenciaga, Gap and most recently Adidas end business relationship with him for antisemitic comments and wearing a shirt with a slogan linked to the Ku Klux Klan.
On Tuesday, Forbes, one of the leading trackers of wealth among the world’s financial elites, declared it had dropped Ye from its list of billionaires. It estimated the Adidas deal accounted for $1.5 billion of his net worth, but Forbes now estimates it at a mere $400 million.

Forbes said that the $400 million remaining of his net worth comes from real estate, cash, his music catalog and a 5% stake in ex-wife Kim Kardashian’s shapewear firm, Skims.

Of course, it’s likely that Ye still considers himself a billionaire, given that he has complained for years that Forbes was underestimating his net worth. Forbes reported that in 2020 — when it first listed him as a billionaire — he texted the magazine saying, “It’s not a billion. It’s $3.3 billion since no one at Forbes knows how to count.”

For this year’s valuation, Ye sent documents to Forbes claiming his Adidas partnership alone was worth $4.3 billion, and has claimed elsewhere that his net worth was about $7 billion.

CNN has reached out to a representative of West for comment.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/10/25/business/kanye-west-ye-billionaire

Back