Justin Trudeau Moves to Ban Purchase and Sale of Handguns in Canada

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau has introduced a new bill to parliament that would stop the import, purchase and sale of handguns as well as prevent their transfer across Canada, in his government’s latest move to restrict firearms.

Prime Minister Trudeau announced the new piece of legislation on Monday afternoon at a press conference in Ottawa alongside Public Safety Minister Marco Mendicinom who introduced the new bill to parliament.

“It will no longer be possible to buy, sell, transfer or import handguns anywhere in Canada. In other words, we’re capping the market for handguns,” Prime Minister Trudeau said and added, “As we see gun violence continue to rise, it is our duty to keep taking action,” broadcaster CBC reports.

While Trudeau claimed that the vast majority of Canadian gun owners are responsible, he added, “But other than using firearms for sport shooting and for hunting, there is no reason anyone in Canada should need guns in their everyday lives.”

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/20...s-bill-to-stop-purchase-and-sale-of-handguns/

I thought Canadians had already had most of their guns taken away from them. I already can't transport guns through Canada from lower 48 to Alaska and back. That restriction has been in place for decades.

crystal spyder

I feel sorry for Canada.
While I'm amazed Trudy is still alive.

Seriously.

How openly demonic does he have to be before a lightening bolt marked for his address arrives direct delivery from Heaven?
disney-infinity-donald-duck.gif

Footsteps

I feel sorry for Canada.

Seriously.

How openly demonic does he have to be before a lightening bolt marked for his address arrives direct delivery from Heaven?
I have asked that same question about a few American politicians and those who paid for their campaigns. 665 to be exact.*

*This total is not prophetically significant regarding the total which would result by adding one more.

NewWine2020

I feel sorry for Canada.

Seriously.

I‘m sure Trudy, Klaus and all the rest do have very good, supernatural (demonic) protection….for now. Until they‘ve served their purpose at which point they will be cast aside and discarded, just as expendable as us “commoners” who they think they reign over.

MapleLeaf

I feel sorry for Canada.

Seriously.

I am asking myself every day. But then my kids humble me every time they say they are praying for Trudeau to get a clean heart so he will be sorry and make the bad rules go away.

I know handgun owners. They are the most responsible people you'd ever meet. This really stinks for them. And for me. Because now I can never get one. I'm not a gun person but I'm suddenly developing an interest in, um, hunting.

crystal spyder

I am asking myself every day. But then my kids humble me every time they say they are praying for Trudeau to get a clean heart so he will be sorry and make the bad rules go away.

I know handgun owners. They are the most responsible people you'd ever meet. This really stinks for them. And for me. Because now I can never get one. I'm not a gun person but I'm suddenly developing an interest in, um, hunting.
It's not a done deal yet is it? You still have time to stick up for um, hunting.

I think Trudy has to have a heart before it can change.

Jojo4124

Your kids sound awesome!! TY for raising them up in the Lord!!!!! Precious...out of the mouths of babes! I love how Jesus loves children n said let the little ones come to Me!! God bless your family!!!

3 Nails 4 Given

Sinner saved by the blood of Jesus
Americans need not rest on their laurels or Constitutional rights. People said Australia couldn’t be disarmed, well it was. Just like Venezuela.

Hitler disarmed Germany before he killed millions of Jews. Don’t think it can’t happen in America, it is the liberals and one world order goals to disarm Americans.

MapleLeaf

He hates regular Canadians so much. There are rumours the majority of the Liberal caucus has turned against him but they're all too afraid to say or do anything. He has his "basic dictatorship". These bozos always tell us who they are yet anyone who sounds the alarm bells is called crazy and divisive. I knew there was a reason I cried the day he was elected. His first campaign gave me the willies.