Justin Trudeau: Fidel Castro’s Son

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Justin Trudeau: Fidel Castro’s Son
If not biologically, then ideologically.
By Robert Spencer

The rumors have been circulating for years: it’s easy to find side-by-side photographic comparisons of Fidel Castro and Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, showing the strong physical resemblance between the two. This rattles the establishment media to the extent that they “debunk” it regularly. Last Saturday, the New York Times ran a piece entitled: “An old falsehood resurfaces: that Justin Trudeau is Fidel Castro’s son.” On Tuesday, the Daily Beast chimed in with “Truckers Resurrect Bananas Theory About Trudeau’s Real Dad.” True to form for the establishment media, neither addressed the points journalist Karen Leibowitcz made in favor of the claim in 2020, but while the question is interesting, what is far more important is that whatever the true story of his parentage may be, in bringing authoritarian rule to Canada, Justin Trudeau has now shown himself to be the ideological son of Fidel Castro.

No one should be surprised by this. Trudeau has a long record of affinity for authoritarian governments. In 2013, before he was prime minister, he was asked what country he admired most. Trudeau answered, “You know, there’s a level of admiration I actually have for China because their basic dictatorship is allowing them to actually turn their economy around on a dime and say ‘we need to go green fastest…we need to start investing in solar.’ I mean, there is a flexibility that I know Stephen Harper must dream about, of having a dictatorship that he can do everything he wanted, that I find quite interesting.”

And when Fidel Castro died in 2016, Trudeau’s statement gave no hint of the bloodthirstiness and repression of the Communist regime in Cuba. Instead, Trudeau was fairly gushing with praise for “Cuba’s longest-serving President.” He declared that “Fidel Castro was a larger than life leader who served his people for almost half a century. A legendary revolutionary and orator, Mr. Castro made significant improvements to the education and healthcare of his island nation.”

Trudeau acknowledged that Castro was a “controversial figure,” but insisted that “both Mr. Castro’s supporters and detractors recognized his tremendous dedication and love for the Cuban people, who had a deep and lasting affection for ‘el Comandante.’” He said that his family was joining “the people of Cuba today in mourning the loss of this remarkable leader.”

Now we can see that this was not just an ill-considered outpouring of grief for a man Trudeau obviously loved dearly. His praise for China and for Castro have in common an admiration for the authoritarian’s ability to get things done with no regard for the opposition or the give-and-take of the democratic process. China was able to go green and Castro was able to make significant improvements to education and healthcare (in Trudeau’s view, not in real life) because they didn’t have to deal with all the carping and compromise that working with parliaments and voters entails.

And now Trudeau can rid himself of the Freedom Convoy, and seize the protesters’ bank accounts, without having to wait for court orders and worry about due process. If old Fidel can look up from his fiery grave and see what Trudeau is doing, he must be pleased. What’s even worse, however, is the silence of the world. One of the world’s foremost free republics is turning into a police state before our very eyes, and Trudeau has not been denounced by anyone. Old Joe Biden’s handlers, of course, aren’t going to say anything, because they would do the same thing to dissidents here if they thought they could get away with it. But none of the other leaders of ostensibly free societies seem to care either. Maybe they’re all Leftists who, in the indelible words of David Horowitz, harbor within themselves a totalitarian who is screaming to get out.

In a sane world, the Canadian opposition would already have secured a no-confidence vote against Trudeau, with significant assistance from members of Trudeau’s own party who oppose authoritarian overreach and the denial of civil rights to Canadian citizens. Trudeau would also be up for condemnation at the United Nations and by international human rights organizations. Ironically, if he were a prime minister in Africa or Asia and did exactly the same thing that he did in setting aside the civil liberties of his political opponents, those condemnations would be raining down. But for some reason, Justin Trudeau doesn’t appear to be in political trouble either domestically or internationally, at least thus far. It’s a sign that other countries in the once-free West are almost as bad off as Canada is.

Justin Trudeau is a tyrant. He is the sort of tyrant that the United States of America was founded to oppose. Canada, of course, is the country of the North Americans who opposed the American Revolution, so perhaps it is fitting that it would be the first of the two countries to fall into tyranny. But Canada also has a proud tradition of freedom and respect for human rights and the rule of law. May it prevail now, against the ideological son and heir of Fidel Castro, Justin Trudeau.

Robert Spencer is the director of Jihad Watch and a Shillman Fellow at the David Horowitz Freedom Center.

https://www.raptureforums.com/politics-culture-wars/justin-trudeau-fidel-castros-son/

TimeWarpWife

I don't think it really matters if he's Castro's biological son or not, but it sure matters that he's ideologically like Castro. And openly admitting to admiring China's dictatorship ~ that was a big red flag this lunatic should never have even been allowed to run for the PM position, much less winning it. Although, I have my suspicions that he got into office the same way Bumbling Biden did ~ by lying, cheating and stealing. I don't know much about Trudeau, only that he's an evil despot who's getting more evil by the moment.

MapleLeaf

I don't truly believe he is Castro's son but I do find the meme hilarious. His father, Pierre Elliot Trudeau, was a real piece of work too. He refused to serve in WW2 and spent that time driving around Montreal on his motorbike wearing a German helmet. We didn't have the draft but wearing a German helmet while his neighbors' sons were dying overseas is beyond rude. It was outright hateful and spiteful. It's abhorrent. He hated anything to do with Canada's British Heritage and I guess that had to do with their Common Law as well. I went to an underfunded private school so a lot of our books were very old--dating before the Trudeau agenda (I was in grade school during the Brian Mulroney and Jean Chretien years). I was raised with the "Rule Britannia" and "God keep our land" type of education along with a Christian one.

MapleLeaf

Good thing Trudeau's equally crazy dad didn't cross the border into the U.S. during WWII. Let's just say he probably would have ended up the former Pierre Trudeau after about 5 minutes in any city he chose to visit in the U.S.
Canadians have always been tolerant. It's only a piece of fiction, but, Lucy Maud Montgomery wrote in the 8th, and final, book of the "Anne of Green Gables" series about the First World War and what it was like for the women back home. It is told from the viewpoint of Anne's youngest daughter who is a teenager at the time. In the town there was a German family and the dad would run up the German flag every time the Germans took another trench away from the British (the Canadians fought under them). It was only fiction but Maud so often included stuff from her own life into her stories (including Anne losing a baby to stillbirth the same as she had) that it wouldn't shock me such a thing happened. In the story, the town grumbled and shunned the man but that was the extent of it. I had read the book many times as I am a huge Lucy Maud Montgomery fan but we did read it for a Canadian History course in school as it is the only pop-culture reference we have of life on the homefront that was actually from that era. It is a very fascinating read and much different in tone from the rest of the "Anne" books. Of course, Maud was kind of sick of Anne by that point and wanted her publishers to let her write about something different.

A little off topic.

TimeWarpWife

Sadly, MapleLeaf, there are way too many Communist-Fascist Democrats in this country now who believe Trudeau is some kind of hero. However, he'd better never visit my former hometown because while he wouldn't be shot, he would still definitely get a meaningful redneck beat down and nobody there would know a thing about what happened to him ~ including local law enforcement. :heh

MapleLeaf

Sadly, MapleLeaf, there are way too many Communist-Fascist Democrats in this country now who believe Trudeau is some kind of hero. However, he'd better never visit my former hometown because while he wouldn't be shot, he would still definitely get a meaningful redneck beat down and nobody there would know a thing about what happened to him ~ including local law enforcement. :heh
The media wanted him to be our Obama so badly. I didn't agree with Obama as even as a Canadian I knew better than to side with Democrats, but it took me a long time to recognize how evil he was because he truly was charming and came across as very personable. I wasn't paying super close attention at the time but he seemed like someone I could like even if I disagreed with him personally. Yuck. But up here we got the foolish trust fund kid who only had hair and socks in his playbook. It got old pretty fast. But his perpetual smirk reminded me of the boys in school who always thought they were so handsome that all the girls just automatically loved them (many did). I always hated those guys. LOL

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
I don't think it really matters if he's Castro's biological son or not, but it sure matters that he's ideologically like Castro. And openly admitting to admiring China's dictatorship ~ that was a big red flag this lunatic should never have even been allowed to run for the PM position, much less winning it. Although, I have my suspicions that he got into office the same way Bumbling Biden did ~ by lying, cheating and stealing. I don't know much about Trudeau, only that he's an evil despot who's getting more evil by the moment.
I think another thing to remember as well is that Trudeau didn't get in office by himself. He had help. And the sad fact is that just like here in the USA, Biden had help to get in office as well.

Who did they have help to get into office? All our fellow citizens who think just like Trudeau and Biden. :doh

And sadly, those people were enough to get them into office, one away or another, whether by cheating or not.

We are reaping what we have sown. And elections do have consequences. And we are paying dearly for it.

The midterms in the USA can't get here fast enough. Hopefully, my fellow citizens and I will clean house of these satanic DEMONcrats in November.

And then hopefully the mindless one will be removed in 2024. Pray! :pray

MapleLeaf

I was in my senior year of high school when Pierre Elliot Trudeau died and Justin made this showboat of a eulogy. I was still an idealist of a whelp so I was somewhat moved and felt badly for him. It was his dad. I would have reacted similarly. But I remember a guy in my class scoffing and saying it was an act and how Justin was just trying to get into the public eye so he could be Prime Minister one day. I thought that was unfairly cynical and that our politics didn't work like that. It wasn't a royalty, after all. But man, do I ever remember that moment!

Hidden

I was in my senior year of high school when Pierre Elliot Trudeau died and Justin made this showboat of a eulogy. I was still an idealist of a whelp so I was somewhat moved and felt badly for him. It was his dad. I would have reacted similarly. But I remember a guy in my class scoffing and saying it was an act and how Justin was just trying to get into the public eye so he could be Prime Minister one day. I thought that was unfairly cynical and that our politics didn't work like that. It wasn't a royalty, after all. But man, do I ever remember that moment!

I just youtubed it and found it so cringy. It's like he's auditioning and made a huge production out of what's supposed to be a heartfelt moment.

madcat

The media wanted him to be our Obama so badly. I didn't agree with Obama as even as a Canadian I knew better than to side with Democrats, but it took me a long time to recognize how evil he was because he truly was charming and came across as very personable. I wasn't paying super close attention at the time but he seemed like someone I could like even if I disagreed with him personally. Yuck. But up here we got the foolish trust fund kid who only had hair and socks in his playbook. It got old pretty fast. But his perpetual smirk reminded me of the boys in school who always thought they were so handsome that all the girls just automatically loved them (many did). I always hated those guys. LOL
I have been reading this p.m., and watched 2 videos taken by Canadian citizens, that showed 2 United Nations planes parked at North Bay. Another source said Castro-wanna-be brought in UN forces to take down the Truckers and protesters as Canadian law enforcement was not “complying“ with orders. One of the men said they are German speaking and have no visible identification on their uniforms.
Any truth to this?