• Green

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Blue

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Greener over there

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

Watchin'

...or not. I figured this would be a good chance to learn how to post pictures, but I'm still stuck. Haha. When I click on the 'image' icon, I have to insert a URL, but I thought it's not allowed to link back like that? I'd better go find that thread, first. lol!

Also trying to see if the font sticks throughout posts.

And colors.

And how this works Whoo! I've always wanted to do that (if we had it on the other board please don't tell me). :D

Testing the quote box
Spoil spoil spoil spoil lol

Okay, now if I can find out how to match my behavior to my age, I'm set. Haha! :p

Watchin'

QUOTE="Watchin', post: 842203193, member: 15347"]WHO VOTED BLUE????? :D:p:D;)
Must be someone from Kentucky - aren't they the bluegrass state?

[It Was Me!]
[/QUOTE]

Hmm going to take the opportunity too to see why that didn't quote right. All I did was click on 'reply'.

Watchin'

[ QUOTE="WaitingOnHim, post: 842203194, member: 13582"]QUOTE="Watchin', post: 842203193, member: 15347"]WHO VOTED BLUE????? :D:p:D;)[/ QUOTE]

[ SPOILER="Try This"][It Was Me!][/ SPOILER][/ QUOTE]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I put spaces between the backslash and the un-quote behind it, to make visible what shows up.

Seems like if you quote a post (by hitting 'reply' on the post) that has a quote in it, there's some code missing to make it show up right.

WaitingOnHim

Renewed In Christ
[ QUOTE="WaitingOnHim, post: 842203194, member: 13582"]QUOTE="Watchin', post: 842203193, member: 15347"]WHO VOTED BLUE????? :D:p:D;)[/ QUOTE]

[ SPOILER="Try This"][It Was Me!][/ SPOILER][/ QUOTE]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I put spaces between the backslash and the un-quote behind it, to make visible what shows up.

Seems like if you quote a post (by hitting 'reply' on the post) that has a quote in it, there's some code missing to make it show up right.

Very interesting. Good idea, this practice thread of yours!!! :)