JUST OUT: General Michael Flynn Sues DOJ, FBI and US Government for $50 Million for Malicious Persecution and Gross Abuse of Power

Dave123

General Michael Flynn is a retired United States Army lieutenant general who was the 24th U.S. National Security Advisor for the first 22 days of the Trump administration. General Flynn, a staunch Trump ally and confidante, was forced to resign in 2017 following screaming reports that he had lied regarding conversations with Sergey Kislyak, a Russian diplomat. This was while the Democrat Party and highest levels of US intelligence concocted an attempted coup to take down the sitting President based on what they knew was fraudulent accusations that Trump was Vladimir Putin’s stooge. General Michael Flynn was collateral damage. They had to remove him to get to Trump.

General Michael Flynn was a huge target of Barack Obama, Democrats, the Deep State, and crooked Judge Sullivan, after he joined with Donald Trump during his 2016 campaign for president. Obama particularly hated Flynn for pointing out the obvious during congressional testimony, that Antifa was sweeping across Syria-Iraq and Obama had no plan to prevent this.

After he was set up and removed from White House, Flynn was persecuted by lawless Judge Emmet Sullivan in a case that was dropped by the DOJ. But for months afterward, Judge Sullivan refused to dismiss the case. For some reason, this crooked leftist judge decided to pursue the charges himself knowing there was nothing there. President Trump eventually pardoned General Michael Flynn after the system persecuted him and failed him.

Read more at: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ally-targeting-him-through-government-agents/

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
General Flynn is absolutely in the right to do this and deserves to win, but sadly, I don't see anything coming of this. :ohno What I do see is some Demonrat-appointed federal judge throwing the case out.
Agree, sadly.
It is too :tappingfoot bad that people are more interested in their political party than doing the right thing :gaah morally.

depserv

General Flynn was attacked ruthlessly by the criminal gang that has taken control of the federal bureaucracies, and he was attacked because he is a patriot, and as I understand it also because he was a very good intelligence officer, that combination being a serious threat to the communist insurgency.

I am disappointed in Trump for not doing more to help him; there was no good reason to leave the impotent Jeff Sessions in the office of Attorney General for two years, and then later replace him with a traitor. The attack on Flynn should have been investigated by a special prosecutor immediately. I remember Reagan saying that he told his staff that in discussing policy he never wanted to hear what the political ramifications of anything might be; he only wanted to hear what would be best for America. Trump should have done likewise.

May God bless the efforts of this good man and let him get justice in this life. If this gets to a real court instead of the fake court that has become so common, a lot of truth could come out, that could do a lot of good for all of us.

And I hope a time comes when criminal charges are brought against the perpetrators of this and many similar crimes. If there is no justice, there is no reason for the same kind of people not to just keep abusing their government power, and next time their target might be me or you.

penbrat

I don't look for anything to come of this, sadly. Like I posted in another thread, not much real truth left in this country. Everyday I find that my heart and mind are less on the goings on of this world and more and more on being Home with Jesus. (I understand that I still have to occupy until He comes back, no matter how long that will be, but I am trying more everyday to "turn my eyes upon Jesus and look full in His wonderful face - and let the things of earth grow strangely dim in the Light of His glory and grace")

Back