Judging Planet Earth

Hidden

I think after the Ezekiel 38-39 scenario, muslims will still be a threat, and perhaps one of the reasons why the opening of the second seal is pretty devastating. One-fourth of the earth or approximately two billion people will die during this time, and muslims could be a factor in that. There are large pockets of muslim population in Indonesia, India, Pakistan (assuming they aren't part of the Ezekiel 38 War), Nigeria, in the Philippines, and even Europe and America.

I'm curious about the Berbers of Africa (Tunisia, Morrocco, Algeria, Mali), whether they are part of the Ezekiel 38-39 gang or not.

daygo

I think after the Ezekiel 38-39 scenario, muslims will still be a threat, and perhaps one of the reasons why the opening of the second seal is pretty devastating. One-fourth of the earth or approximately two billion people will die during this time, and muslims could be a factor in that. There are large pockets of muslim population in Indonesia, India, Pakistan (assuming they aren't part of the Ezekiel 38 War), Nigeria, in the Philippines, and even Europe and America.

I'm curious about the Berbers of Africa (Tunisia, Morrocco, Algeria, Mali), whether they are part of the Ezekiel 38-39 gang or not.
You could be right Hidden, but my thinking is that God will use ezekiel war to finally get rid of the Muslim religion once and for all and with the church gone to turn his attention to Israel and the judgement of the nations via the tribulation.

Andy C

You could be right Hidden, but my thinking is that God will use ezekiel war to finally get rid of the Muslim religion once and for all and with the church gone to turn his attention to Israel and the judgement of the nations via the tribulation.
So your views are God will only single out muslims, but not all the other false religions?
Im not sure what scripture you can use to support this.

Hidden

I think many of them will join Babylon. The more fundamentalist ones would be disjointed and less coordinated after the Ezekiel 38-39 fallout. But with the chaos of the tribulation, they could factor into people killing each other resulting into massive deaths during the seals.

daygo

I think many of them will join Babylon. The more fundamentalist ones would be disjointed and less coordinated after the Ezekiel 38-39 fallout. But with the chaos of the tribulation, they could factor into people killing each other resulting into massive deaths during the seals.
It's possible if I get your point right.

daygo

So your views are God will only single out muslims, but not all the other false religions?
Im not sure what scripture you can use to support this.
Not at all, something to do with bringing all the other religions together under one roof so to speak what with the AC being in charge and all that, feel that is the way it'll work. Not dogmatic in my thinking.

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
I think that once Islam is dealt a significant blow by the supernatural intervention of God in Ezekiel 38-39, the rapture will happen or will have already happened, then they will maybe merge with others under the FP and the possible one world religion that is coming, who will then take them all and have them worship the AC who will eventually indwelt by Satan.

The goal of Satan is the worship of the Creation to him. Proper worship from the Creation should be to God the Father. Satan's whole purpose since sin was found in him was to usurp God and be worshiped like God. We got his game plan in the five "I will" that were recorded in the Bible. He wants to replace God. Satan has used Islam no doubt. While he has allowed Islam's follwoers to worship "allah" eventually he will demand everyone worship him or die. Islam is a tool of his just like all the other false religions. This is why Islam basically focuses on Christianity and Judaism - the people of the Book so to speak. Satan is waiting for the right moment to make his move. I think when the rapture happens, he will move.

Things are clearly getting closer. The coming CBDC will allow governments to limit who can buy or sell. Satan will take over using whatever system is in place at that moment he makes his move through the AC. Satan doesn't determine anything. God is all knowing, Satan is not. Satan can only react in most cases. Satan can scheme and everything, but he is not God and is not all knowing and everywhere at all times. He is a defeated foe, but he is trying his best to change his final outcome. He will fail.

JMHO.

daygo

Like your thinking Hidden and Chris has to be along these lines, my antenna is going Like I don't know what.

Andy C

Indeed Jack has many good points, however I stick by my thinking for the moment can be wrong but I like how Chris has put it in his 2nd paragraph and with hidden points about babylon, this with the tribulation and false prophet working together with AC it just seems like this will be the way it'll happen.
An that my brother is why we have this forum - discussions on all points. Even though you’re wrong. Just kidding… :oops: :biggrin

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
Both of you could be right, just that at the moment can't see it, so so obvious to me that Islam will be gone after this war, wish I could communicate it. Oh well maybe one day we'll find out.

I think islam will be greatly diminished after Exe 38-39, but not gone, but probably no longer a direct threat to Israel. Eventually the entire world will become a new direct threat.

Back