Judge, Who Is Stacey Abrams' Sister, Orders Georgia Counties To Keep Voter Rolls Dirty

antitox

https://www.frontpagemag.com/point/...rams-sister-orders-georgia-daniel-greenfield/

Stealing an election the old fashioned way. The classics never go out of style

"A federal judge in Georgia on Monday ordered two counties to reverse a decision removing more than 4,000 voters from the rolls ahead of the Jan. 5 runoff elections that will decide control of the U.S. Senate.

The judge, Leslie Abrams Gardner — the sister of former gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams, a prominent ally of President-elect Joe Biden who has led voter registration efforts across the state — concluded that the counties appeared to have improperly relied on unverified change-of-address data to invalidate registrations in the two counties."

I like the use of 'concluded' to pretend that there was some sort of process here, as if Judge Stacey's Sister had to think long and hard about whether she would allow the election to proceed free of interference... or help her sister take over the state.

"Gardner, an appointee of President Barack Obama, noted the recusal request in her ruling granting the restraining order and said she is declining to step aside.

“The Court has reviewed the motion and finds no basis for recusal. An Order detailing the Court’s reasoning is forthcoming,” the judge wrote."

The fox has reviewed the request that it stop guarding the henhouse and eating all the chickens and finds no basis for the request.

--------------------------------------------------
Comments:

dwayne robertson • 8 hours ago
The Devil went down to Georgia.
He was looking for a Senate to steal.

Pat dwayne robertson • 6 hours ago
And when the devil got down there,
Many people took his deal...

RaymondJelli Pat • 4 hours ago
At least that's what the devil thought
the 'crats stole him blind
kicked his behind
the devil found it was all for nought

Una Salus dwayne robertson • an hour ago • edited
Miss Charlie Daniels. May he rest in peace.
All these guys that can never be replaced.

RaymondJelli • 4 hours ago
It's horrible, horrible, horrible. She has terrible conflicts of interest right there in the open. I prefer a class act like John Roberts that keeps them hidden.

AlgorithmicAnalyst • 8 hours ago
Reasoning?

Michel Maiorana AlgorithmicAnalyst • 5 hours ago
How can we steal an election if we have clean voter roles.

jakota • 5 hours ago
Please tell me: How is this even possible?

mactoid jakota • 4 hours ago
Opposite of white privilege.
It's in vogue.

JDinSTL jakota • 4 hours ago
It helps Democrats. So, it's ok.

AlgorithmicAnalyst • 2 hours ago
Oh, well, that reminded me, one of the reasons the California vote this time looked so strange to me, compared to 2018, may have been that the voting rolls in California were forced to be cleaned up somewhat by the courts.