JSN and their take on The Magog War..

katt

I watch Francis and Friends..I don't agree with all they teach..but when it comes to Eschotology, politics and current events..they are usually spot on..like many they teach that Ezekiel 38 is Armageddon..this really bugs me..How can folks so into the word not see the differences in these two wars? Are they not seeing it.. ignoring it or just not believing it? Or is it me..is there something I'm not seeing.. Does anyone else watch his channel?

daygo

I watch Francis and Friends..I don't agree with all they teach..but when it comes to Eschotology, politics and current events..they are usually spot on..like many they teach that Ezekiel 38 is Armageddon..this really bugs me..How can folks so into the word not see the differences in these two wars? Are they not seeing it.. ignoring it or just not believing it? Or is it me..is there something I'm not seeing.. Does anyone else watch his channel?
Agree.

athenasius

Never heard of them, but I do have a concern with anyone who mixes up these wars. I think Chris has an article pinned right here in the Gog Magog section that explains the differences https://www.raptureforums.com/forum...s-armageddon-differences-and-contrasts.66797/

They are CLEARLY not the same.

And honestly Katt, that would make me question what else these people get wrong, because that is a basic understanding.

daygo

penbrat

I didn't see that particular episode but I watch Francis and Friends often. Don't agree with everything either but enjoy the show.

ChildofLight

The only thing I watched was Frances and Friends just to see what is asked and their response. Quite a bit of what they believe is not correct. One thing that really stood out to me is they believe people will procreate on the “new earth” just because in Genesis it mentions Adam and Eve be fruitful and multiply.

katt

The only thing I watched was Frances and Friends just to see what is asked and their response. Quite a bit of what they believe is not correct. One thing that really stood out to me is they believe people will procreate on the “new earth” just because in Genesis it mentions Adam and Eve be fruitful and multiply.
I've often wondered myself if people will procreate on the new earth..I haven't seen the show in a very long time..now I have the app on my phone and am playing catch up right now..I really like the Insight program they have.. anyway..I digress..I saw the one where the question about Ezekiel was asked..but getting back to the new earth..I believe everyone on it will have their glorified bodies..but Adam and Eve were told to multiply before the fall and they were covered in The Shekinah Glory at the time..so.. that's one of my head ponderings..will there be children born on the new earth?..

ChildofLight

In the millennium only the survivors from the tribulation will still have their human bodies to go forth and multiply.
On the new earth “Heaven” we will all have glorified bodies.

Do the ones going to hell get some form of a new body?

daygo

I've often wondered myself if people will procreate on the new earth..I haven't seen the show in a very long time..now I have the app on my phone and am playing catch up right now..I really like the Insight program they have.. anyway..I digress..I saw the one where the question about Ezekiel was asked..but getting back to the new earth..I believe everyone on it will have their glorified bodies..but Adam and Eve were told to multiply before the fall and they were covered in The Shekinah Glory at the time..so.. that's one of my head ponderings..will there be children born on the new earth?..
By new earth you mean the Millennium then yes they will procreate.

katt

By new earth you mean the Millennium then yes they will procreate.
Not The Millennium..The New Earth..I wonder if we will spend eternity on The New Earth with no population growth..no children...Wow..what a sad thought..babies are so wonderful now..can you imagine how awesome they would be with no sin nature at all?

katt

In the millennium only the survivors from the tribulation will still have their human bodies to go forth and multiply.
On the new earth “Heaven” we will all have glorified bodies.

The New Earth is not Heaven..God will create a new Earth and a new Heaven..but he will live on earth in The New Jerusalem with us..his creation..I honestly don't know why he creates a new Heaven..unless he needs a place for the angels to live.. heaven is a Kingdom and Jesus is it's King..so..God may go back and forth..the whole thought is amazing..and waiting for it all to come to pass is very hard..

katt

I was going to edit..but it is to late..allow me to clarify something I said..I do know why God creates a new heaven..what I meant to say was..I don't know why he needs one if he's going to live on the new earth with us...the reason he lets the old heaven pass away is because of Satans sin in heaven thus causing the war that cast out Satan and the third of the angels he took with him..

Len

I do not have any verses to say so, but if you are going to be tormented in a hot furnace for eternity you are going to need a some sort of super asbestos firesuit or immortal bodies of somesort which are going to have to withstand being burnt continuously while still feeling pain and suffering

Salluz

Aspiring Man of God
I was going to edit..but it is to late..allow me to clarify something I said..I do know why God creates a new heaven..what I meant to say was..I don't know why he needs one if he's going to live on the new earth with us...the reason he lets the old heaven pass away is because of Satans sin in heaven thus causing the war that cast out Satan and the third of the angels he took with him..

As I understand it, heaven can refer to either of three things: the sky, space, or God's abode. Paul specifies being caught up the the "third heaven," as in God's abode. At a glance it seems like the new heaven could just be talking about the first and second heavens (ie the physical creations, not the spiritual heaven of God's abode). I'd have to look into it more to say anything definite

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
It is because of these bad teachings that I really don't like it when people bring up other Bible prophecy teachers on the forums. I don't have time to check all these people out. Many of these teachers who people mention on here later foind out that they did not know about the bad teachings they might have. I am guessing they just listened to a few vidoes or whatever and then thought they were fine when they were not.

I promote a few regular teachers on the site, but that is because I have checked them out and found them to good. I've never heard of these people and know nothing about them.

This is why we have a rule on the forums for not allowing YouTube, favorite Bible teachers, streaming video services, etc. on the forums. There's more false teachings on those video services than you can shake a stick at.

As to why they believe that, it is usually because what is apparent to others is not to them as they look at specific words, phrases, etc. and look outside what is generally accepted for those terms or phrases, etc. they use human reasoning rather than reasoning inspired by the Holy Spirit. Then they strain gnats and swallow camels in trying twist words to mean what the don't while trying to tell everyone else they are wrong and they are right.

Some pride themselves on their "new theories and new takes" on things that no one else has ever come up with. That right there is a red flag to me. Now, I'm not saying these people you mentioned in the OP do that as like I said I don't even know who they are, but that is usually a good start at trying to understanding all these bad and false teachers out there on the Internet, whoever they might be. At the very least, I have seen a lot of that sort of stuff over the years. JMHO.

seated with Christ

Come quickly, Lord Jesus.
Frances and Friends uses their Bible School Professors on the panel. I used to work the Jimmy Swaggart Ministries. I have to keep a lid on my opinion of the Swaggarts for fear all my bile for them will spill out.

katt

Frances and Friends uses their Bible School Professors on the panel. I used to work the Jimmy Swaggart Ministries. I have to keep a lid on my opinion of the Swaggarts for fear all my bile for them will spill out.
I do have a problem with some of what they teach..but if I stop listening to everybody that I don't agree with I wouldn't listen to anybody so I just take the good and discard the bad and when it comes to eschatology and how it pertains to current events and politics they are spot on. They're not the only ones that I have heard teach that Armageddon is Ezekiel 38, I just thought it was weird that an going organization so into the word could not see the differences in these two wars but just because they don't agree with what I believe doesn't mean that their salvation needs to be questioned I truly believe that Jimmy Swaggart and his family and those that work in his organization are truly saved but there are just some things that they teach that I don't agree with. However, I have never had a problem
with the eschatology, current events and politics they discuss, it's just other beliefs that they have that I have a problem with that's all..

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
I do have a problem with some of what they teach..but if I stop listening to everybody that I don't agree with I wouldn't listen to anybody so I just take the good and discard the bad and when it comes to eschatology and how it pertains to current events and politics they are spot on. They're not the only ones that I have heard teach that Armageddon is Ezekiel 38, I just thought it was weird that an going organization so into the word could not see the differences in these two wars but just because they don't agree with what I believe doesn't mean that their salvation needs to be questioned I truly believe that Jimmy Swaggart and his family and those that work in his organization are truly saved but there are just some things that they teach that I don't agree with. However, I have never had a problem
with the eschatology, current events and politics they discuss, it's just other beliefs that they have that I have a problem with that's all..
The problem is that the "average" Christian these days can't discern what is good and what is bad. :ohno

Back