JPost: When blood spills on Passover and Easter, it’s time to build the Temple

https://www.jpost.com/christianworld/article-704445

One would have hoped that yesterday’s unique convergence of Passover, Easter and Ramadan would have led to a wonderful day of peace and brotherhood in the spiritual capital city of Jerusalem. Alas, any dream of religious harmony on a day holy to all three great Abrahamic faiths, was shattered by Muslim rioters who turned the Temple Mount into a bloody battlefield hurling stones at Jewish worshippers and Israeli vehicles.

Further in the Article:

Shortly after the deadly massacre, Hamas explained their motive and declared, “The continuing terrorism of the occupation and its crimes, attempts to Judaize Jerusalem and to perform sacrifices in the Al-Aqsa Mosque to build its so-called ‘Temple’ during what they call ‘Passover’ — against it stands blood and bullets.”

Through their statement, Hamas exposed their greatest fear: that Israel will start to build the Temple.

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
The Temple Mount is a ready-made foundation.
A pre-fab can be erected is 3 days :tappingfoot

Or a Tabernacle can be erected in a few hours by some NCOs and Privates :biggrin
Replaced quickly by the Third Temple.

:pray :pray :amen :amen

Xenosjeff

I can just imagine being downwind of the temple in operation. Incense, wood smoke, burnt sacrifices, old city grunge smell all mixed into a aroma with purpose. Noise from worshipers and hooves, cart wheels, horses and leather. Hot, dry and dusty. At least four languages, none of which are understood.

A group of men walk past, all seem to follow one man. They're heading into the inner court. They follow the Son of God.

Soon I won't have to imagine this.

Jeff

Salluz

Aspiring Man of God
The image of the temple in my mind I'm sure won't compare with the temple of the millennium and the court of King Jesus.

Just a thought.

Jeff

Or the New Jerusalem, which is so filled with the presence of God that it has no need for a temple. It defies understanding in its description. It will definitely take glorified eyes to look at it for long