Journalist Megyn Kelly reporting unusual activity at the Vatican *confirming* the imminent resignation decision of the Pope.

glc11

**disclaimer. this is more speculative, however, Megyn is a very reputable journalist and is actively Tweeting about this today

Megyn Kelly in Rome Confirms Rumors About Imminent Resignation of the Pope

The American journalist, attorney, political commentator, talk show host, and television news anchor who currently hosts a talk show and podcast, The Megyn Kelly Show, that airs live daily on SiriusXM, is in Rome for a family holiday and seems to have detected unusual activity at the Vatican confirming the imminent decision of the Pope.

However, Pope Francis, who is currently in a wheelchair, will stay at least until the consistory to create 21 new cardinals scheduled for August 27, 2022, which as I pointed out in one of my last articles, “will include sixteen progressive-leaning cardinals under the age of 80, that will be eligible to vote in a future conclave to elect Francis’ successor, following of course his Communist/Satanic ideology”.

So Megyn Kelly may have detected some unusual activity, but she will not be able to see much more during her Italian holiday.

In the meantime, Cardinal Matteo Zuppi, the president of the Italian Episcopal Conference, who some experts indicated as papable, is tacitly approving Italy’s first public same-sex blessing, held in his archdiocese of Bologna when Father Gabriele Davalli, who blessed homosexual couple Pietro Morotti and Giacomo Spagnoli on Saturday at the parish church of San Lorenzo, Budrio, in flagrant violation of the Vatican’s recent prohibition of same-sex blessings. Such actions indicate the course of the future Pope.

*admin edit - not sure about this website*

pixelpusher

I wonder how she "detected" the unusual activity. Was it her Spidey sense? Was a vase out of place on a table? Did the Pope flash a "help me" sign? Was it her amazing clairvoyance? Little Orphan Annie secret decoder ring?

ETA: I think Megyn's been banished to the outer realms on Sirius, so she needs something to make some clicks.

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
And while Catholic hierarchy has been dominated by Europeans for most of the church’s history, bookmakers have tipped cardinals from Africa and Asia as favorites to be elected the next pope.

Cardinal Luis Antonio Tagle from the Philippines has been given 5/1 odds of being elected the next pope by British bookmakers OLBG. Also highly favored to replace Francis is Ghanaian Cardinal Peter Turkson, who has been given odds of 6/1.

https://prophecytracker.org/black-or-asian-pope-tipped-to-succeed-francis-if-he-resigns/

Fixed it :lol

Footsteps

Possible scheme: Francis joins Benedict in retirement. A new Pope is elected. Now there are THREE POPES who can be Vicars of the Holy Trinity! For the first time in history, any Pope can refer to himself as “We” and be grammatically correct!
First Edict: Proper Pronoun Usage.
Preferred Papal Pronouns:
Us
We
They
Them
Youse Guys

HisGloryIsPrecious

And while Catholic hierarchy has been dominated by Europeans for most of the church’s history, bookmakers have tipped cardinals from Africa and Asia as favorites to be elected the next pope.

Cardinal Luis Antonio Tagle from the Philippines has been given 5/1 odds of being elected the next pope by British bookmakers OLBG. Also highly favored to replace Francis is Ghanaian Cardinal Peter Turkson, who has been given odds of 6/1.

https://prophecytracker.org/black-or-asian-pope-tipped-to-succeed-francis-if-he-resigns/
Now I got this image in my head of all these Cardinals running around a track in their scarlet garments.