Joseph Prince buys shopping mall for his church

Anewcreationinjesus

https://pulpitandpen.org/2019/11/29/prosperity-preacher-joseph-prince-buys-217-million-dollar-shopping-mall/

Next he will no doubt have a meeting with Kenneth Copeland comparing "prosperity" notes.... Perhaps Bill Johnson could join them and update them on his 100 million dollar Collyer Campus plans to "change the world"....

https://ariseandbuild.net/

Then maybe they could all, to add to their bank accounts, make a "prosperity" monopoly board, complete with plastic models of Princes shopping mall, Johnsons planned Collyer Campus and Copelands private jet...:ohno

In all seriousness, may many more be rescued out of false teaching, it truly all Beggars belief!!!

Last edited:

Mike Evans

It will ALL burn one day.
They will burn too for much longer if they do not repent of their greed and heresies which are leading multitudes astray. Copeland brags of being in the Billionaire club. The scriptures warn repeatedly about covetousness and advise us to be content with sufficient food and raiment (a verse prosperity pimps NEVER quote).
Paula White once infamously said "Anyone who tells you to deny yourself is of the devil!". Guess that would include Christ. What a give-away as to who these people are really serving. To quote an Oscar winning Frank Capra movie : You Can't Take It With You (but you can enjoy exploiting others here and then lose your soul)
BTW, Prince, who highly regards the false prophet/spiritist Kenneth Hagin, teaches the Gnostic doctrine of a false, unbiblical diety called Mother Grace (code for Sophia? Gaia? Mary?) and defines repentance as "consenting to be loved". He also teaches that the "Benjamin generation" are those who follow him (ie. because he changed his name to Joseph) and they will receive double blessings, like the biblical Joseph gave to Benjamin. Andrew Wade at 828 MINISTRIES has some perceptive articles on this ingratiating deceiver.

Anewcreationinjesus

They will burn too for much longer if they do not repent of their greed and heresies which are leading multitudes astray. Copeland brags of being in the Billionaire club. The scriptures warn repeatedly about covetousness and advise us to be content with sufficient food and raiment (a verse prosperity pimps NEVER quote).
Paula White once infamously said "Anyone who tells you to deny yourself is of the devil!". Guess that would include Christ. What a give-away as to who these people are really serving. To quote an Oscar winning Frank Capra movie : You Can't Take It With You (but you can enjoy exploiting others here and then lose your soul)
BTW, Prince, who highly regards the false prophet/spiritist Kenneth Hagin, teaches the Gnostic doctrine of a false, unbiblical diety called Mother Grace (code for Sophia? Gaia? Mary?) and defines repentance as "consenting to be loved". He also teaches that the "Benjamin generation" are those who follow him (ie. because he changed his name to Joseph) and they will receive double blessings, like the biblical Joseph gave to Benjamin. Andrew Wade at 828 MINISTRIES has some perceptive articles on this ingratiating deceiver.
Gosh Mike thanks for the extra info there including that Paula White quote... Dear dear me.... :faint2

Anewcreationinjesus

Continuing to pray for pastors in particular, its my absolute burden for Titus 1:9 church leaders to feed the sheep sound doctrine and call out false doctrine for what it is... Especially in the continuing march of false unity in the visible church....

Carl

Luke 6:38 is one of there favorites.
King James Bible
Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.

Sojourner414

Luke 6:38 is one of there favorites.
King James Bible
Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.
Yeah, that's an example of Scripture taken out of context on their part.

As a matter of fact: if the "prosperity preachers" are so sure that they're right, how about this: they give money to the congregation and then wait for God to give them money, instead of asking the congregation for money and having them wait for the Lord to bless them?

antitox

In the churches I've been in, observed, or visited it just seems they start going downhill when they start erecting buildings and projects. It seems like evidence that their focus isn't right or what was right is no longer. Now I'm saying that without referring to doctrinal things they espouse and so forth. I'm just referring to when they start this last descent. That happened with PTL, Church on the Rock as well as other churches I was a part of. Two churches I attended are no more. That's the point. They bankrupt themselves and/or lose their ministry. It's very important to note that loss of focus has been getting worse for our country and that "descent" thought doesn't leave me feeling too positive.