Joining—— finally

madcat

Welcome to the forums !!! Cute about the “twirl”. You’ll have to explain that one to those of us who haven’t heard that terminology. (Some of us are slow - like me).

:welcome :wave

LisaJoe1986

Hello. I’ve been following for a couple years and just decided to join. I was saved in 1957 while at a Chil Evangelism Meeting in a teeny weeny town in northeastern Pennsylvania. I can remember how I felt that day as if it were yesterday. I’m 67 and I think back on it often . I twirled all the way home. Five year old girls twirl . But I was three feet off the ground. I cannot wait to meet that wonderful young woman that came to that little Pennsylvania town and led me to Christ in our pastor’s garage. I will know her instantly in heaven. I have been expecting Jesus to return my whole life . If I die before , it’s okay . If I’m still alive , it’s okay . Even so come quickly , Lord Jesus
We will be twirling again one day really soon in Heaven. I hope our white garments are good twirlie-dresses. Any of you ladies out there know what I mean. Some dresses just twirl better than others!