John Kerry says an 'extra terrestrial' force brought people to Davos to 'save the planet'

Ben D

Biden's climate envoy John Kerry says an 'extra terrestrial' force brought people to Davos to 'save the planet' in bizarre World Economic Forum speech

U.S. climate envoy John Kerry told a group of attendees Tuesday at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland that they were part of a 'select group of human beings' brought together by an 'extra-terrestrial' force to save the plan.
The climate czar opened by thanking Børge Brende, president of the World Economic Forum in Geneva for getting him the 'best room I ever had here in 35 years.'
Kerry then launched into a diatribe warning attendees that 'time is running out' to avoid climate change's 'worst consequences.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11646103/John-Kerry-says-extra-terrestrial-force-brought-people-Davos-save-planet-speech.html

ET or Tree hugging leftie lib? I opt for the latter, no, he's worse than that, Satanic!

https://www.***********/watch?v=y6ZaDxNUrAQ

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
Between the words of John Kerry, and Al Gore they are both looney :loco tunes. There is no climate change the way Gore explains it. The spirit of :diablo Satan is who brought people to the :devilish WEF. God is in control of all 4 seasons he is the creator. One flew over the cuckoo's nest with these 2 nutcases. The only person who can save the people of this world is Jesus so they need to get saved by the only 1 who can.

Last edited:

Jaybird

Between the words of John Kerry, and Al Gore they are both looney :loco tunes. There is no climate change the way Gore explains it. God is in control of all 4 seasons he is the creator. One flew over the cuckoo's nest with these 2 nutcases.
It's a shame the extra-terrestrials didn't take Gore and Kerry away! On second thought, they would drive the little green men crazy with all their climate change babbling!

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
satan and his minions are priming the pump so people believe whatever lie they tell about all the people disappearing :rapture

Dear God, please hurry up! :rapture

:pray :pray :amen :amen
:diablo wants people to buy into all these ignorant lies, and he sure has a lot of followers. :praying many people come to the saving knowledge and accept the gift of salvation. :fish. Today is the day of salvation don't put it off.

kathymendel

Between the words of John Kerry, and Al Gore they are both looney :loco tunes. There is no climate change the way Gore explains it. The spirit of :diablo Satan is who brought people to the :devilish WEF. God is in control of all 4 seasons he is the creator. One flew over the cuckoo's nest with these 2 nutcases. The only person who can save the people of this world is Jesus so they need to get saved by the only 1 who can.f
I don't believe I could have said this any better!!! My thoughts exactly!!!

SarahRose

satan and his minions are priming the pump so people believe whatever lie they tell about all the people disappearing

I think you are spot on. It won’t take much to deceive people when the time comes…

I am trying to gain more courage about talking openly about the rapture as we get closer — that way if there is anyone in my life that doesn’t believe by then, they will believe when we’re gone because of what they had heard about the rapture before.

It might not be for a long while, but it could be any day now — and it sure feels like the latter to me.

JSTyler

Between the words of John Kerry, and Al Gore they are both looney :loco tunes. There is no climate change the way Gore explains it. The spirit of :diablo Satan is who brought people to the :devilish WEF. God is in control of all 4 seasons he is the creator. One flew over the cuckoo's nest with these 2 nutcases. The only person who can save the people of this world is Jesus so they need to get saved by the only 1 who can.
I truly believe that satan IS the ET they are talking about. For them, what they are saying is very real.

Though I have no factual or experiential knowledge to base my opinion on, my opinion nonetheless is that they are most definitively talking with, meeting with and serving with a spiritual ET that is directing their actions and beliefs.

It's one more indicator that we are very-very close to the moment of our blessed hope.

And I agree with you, they are nuttier than squirrel poo, but I just got an internal nudge reminding me that I/we need to pray for them...while we're still here.

Baby Yoda

Watchman
that way if there is anyone in my life that doesn’t believe by then, they will believe when we’re gone because of what they had heard about the rapture before.

I used to think they would have time to come to believe too, but after reading a story about folks are not taken, I realized many people won't have time to change their minds after the Rapture. Many will be killed in accidents, even accidents in their home when they're alone and there are no first responders. It's very sobering.

SkyRider

They may have at least maybe up to seven years but some will be so hardened, even with all the obvious signs of judgment being unleashed and the witness of 144,000 Jewish Christian evangelists, two witnesses and an angel proclaiming the good news of salvation, that they will be beyond the point of accepting free redemption.

pur56ple

I think you are spot on. It won’t take much to deceive people when the time comes…

I am trying to gain more courage about talking openly about the rapture as we get closer — that way if there is anyone in my life that doesn’t believe by then, they will believe when we’re gone because of what they had heard about the rapture before.

It might not be for a long while, but it could be any day now — and it sure feels like the latter to me.
you might want to leave a Rapture letter for anyone that comes behind you or enters your house after you are gone. I have a notebook with information and sermons, and I left notes in my Bible to tell people where to find the book in my home.

Back