John Kerry says an 'extra terrestrial' force brought people to Davos to 'save the planet'

SkyRider

That’s worth more than two cents. Google Zeitoun Egypt Marian Apparitions. Mary is the one Biblical figure revered by Muslims, who witnessed several Marian apparitions atop the church at Zeitoun in 1968. They had no problem being moved by what they were seeing. Video records show what was, IMO, phenomena similar to glowing orbs often viewed as unearthly visitors. A reading of the Fatima experience reveals an image of the sun expanding as though approaching Earth. There are differing accounts but all are of the “light in the sky” genre. I believe Marian apparitions are distractions from the authentic Gospel in that Mary is asked to “pray for us sinners” although scripture only cites one Intercessor between God and man: “That man Christ Jesus”.
Mary and Joseph’s journeys in Egypt have led to her veneration and some “Mary slept in (this oasis)” types of tourist sites.
Yes, I agree with you on that. I have long thought about the Fatima/Islamic connection and how clever it was by the enemy to have one of his apparitions take place there.

But, then, you always hear about even behind the Islamic curtain, that visions of Jesus are happening in that hard to reach part of the world, and followers of that religion are accepting Christ. Love it!

Juliet4402

I truly believe that satan IS the ET they are talking about. For them, what they are saying is very real.

Though I have no factual or experiential knowledge to base my opinion on, my opinion nonetheless is that they are most definitively talking with, meeting with and serving with a spiritual ET that is directing their actions and beliefs.

It's one more indicator that we are very-very close to the moment of our blessed hope.

And I agree with you, they are nuttier than squirrel poo, but I just got an internal nudge reminding me that I/we need to pray for them...while we're still here.
I agree. These "aliens" are not from another world. They are from another dimension-hell. The govt is using the ET scenario to explain away the rapture. Cern is claiming they will be opening a portal to admit something from another dimension. I cant say it would surprise me if any of this is true.
But we do need to pray for these people.

ItIsFinished!

Blood bought child of the King of kings.
I agree. These "aliens" are not from another world. They are from another dimension-hell. The govt is using the ET scenario to explain away the rapture. Cern is claiming they will be opening a portal to admit something from another dimension. I cant say it would surprise me if any of this is true.
But we do need to pray for these people.
It isn't just our government implementing
alien foreplay and conditioning , but the Vatican
and the rest of the Globalist/Luciferians throughout the world.
Global Reconstructionist Visionaries.

As far as Cern goes, those clowns over there are
trying to open a  portal.

Spartan Sprinter 1

Formerly known as Shaun
It isn't just our government implementing
alien foreplay and conditioning , but the Vatican
and the rest of the Globalist/Luciferians throughout the world.
Global Reconstructionist Visionaries.

As far as Cern goes, those clowns over there are
trying to open a  portal.
I heard about Cern trying to do that as well, they better be careful what they wish for

Back