John Kerry on the "Great Reset" we are the dawn of a truly exciting time.

weakmadestrong

Who know it is the Great Reset or the Great Tribulation.

Looking the the amount of censorship it appears that we are heading towards the tough time. We have lost the sense of community in the last few years and the lockdown as made it worse. God has to intervene in this difficult time and he is our strong deliverer.

Dragontiger777

Who....knows.....as right now we need focus spreading the Gospel God's Words as waring time is short than we think. Also look your head up Heaven Kingdom near than Earth. Col 3;1-4

"Since, then, you have been raised with Christ, set your hearts on things above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God. 2 Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things. 3 For you died, and your life is now hidden with Christ in God. 4 When Christ, who is your[a] life, appears, then you also will appear with him in glory."

kathymendel

I'm sure the people building the tower of Babel were saying and thinking the same thing as Kerry and his cronies.
We saw how it worked out for them.
This new attempt by man is going to be handled by God in much, much worse ways.
I wouldn't want to be in Kerry's shoes when the you-know-what hits the fan.
Or in anyone's shoes for that matter.
Satan doesn't win.

DanLMP

"The Great Reset: Davos & the plot to cancel Trump"

To help any searchers the video is by "TheRemnantVideo".

I just finished watching it. One thing that struck me as ominous was all of the powerful people that are proponents of this Great Reset.