Joel Osteen’s Inspiration Cube

Footsteps

If sales are disappointing, here are the advertising rewrites:

NEW AND IMPROVED INSPIRATION CUBE!
Dyslexic, Statutorily Blind, or Illiterate? JOEL'S MIND MELD UPGRADED CUBE:
Hold or tape cube to your forehead and hear Joel's words transmitted to your inner spirit! When driving, aim cube toward windshield - cube buzzes when it detects police radar!*
*Joelscam, Inc. and its subsidiary Rubecube Corporation accept no responsibility for fines assessed in States where police detection devices are illegal.

Andiamo

"Let's go!"
If sales are disappointing, here are the advertising rewrites:

NEW AND IMPROVED INSPIRATION CUBE!
Dyslexic, Statutorily Blind, or Illiterate? JOEL'S MIND MELD UPGRADED CUBE:
Hold or tape cube to your forehead and hear Joel's words transmitted to your inner spirit! When driving, aim cube toward windshield - cube buzzes when it detects police radar!*
*Joelscam, Inc. and its subsidiary Rubecube Corporation accept no responsibility for fines assessed in States where police detection devices are illegal.
:pound

kathymendel

I am constantly amazed at Osteen's greed. Remember when hurricane Harvey hit Texas hard? Osteen was denying people access to his church because they had just laid new carpeting!! After he was embarrassed by the news media hounding him over his obvious lack of humanity, he relented and people could use his church for a place to stay temporarily.
Yeah..........disgusting. And, he never offered any help for the people freezing in Texas just recently either.
I doubt he will offer any financial help to all those people with multi-thousand dollar electricity bills, either.
He is nothing but a scam artist......... and, he may be fooling a lot of people, but he can't fool God.

Lovin Jesus

HOUSTON, TX—Dozens of Bible verses have come forward over the past several weeks to accuse Joel Osteen of abuse. Verses from books ranging from Genesis and Exodus all the way to Jude and Revelation have spoken out, saying that Osteen abused them, exploited them, and heartlessly ripped them out of context for years.

"I'm a survivor of Osteen abuse," said Jeremiah 29:11 tearfully. "I have kept it to myself for too long. I am clearly talking about ancient Israel and God's plan for them in Babylonian captivity, and yet, Osteen used me to make the point that you should treat yourself to that new car or house. It was gaslighting, coercion, and abuse, through and through, and I'm ready to speak up about it now."

"Other Scriptures have stood with me, and to them, I say, 'MeToo!'" the verse concluded before being comforted and embraced by Philippians 4:13, John 3:16, and the entire book of Proverbs.

To defend himself against the allegations, Osteen has come out as a Democrat.

Babylon Bee Logo

https://babylonbee.com/news/dozens-of-bible-verses-come-forward-to-accuse-joel-osteen-of-abuse

GotGrace

Joel Osteen is now selling (for $40) his Inspiration Cube! :fear

It provides 24/7 all of his greatest messages of inspiration, no internet required!

It’s touted as a great gift idea for Christmas or for anyone who needs to escape the negative messages of our daily lives...

Can I scream now? Apostasy abounds! :runforhills
ps: I think I spelled his last name incorrectly- sorry about that!
I wonder how many stupids will fork over $40.00.

Medowmuffin

I am constantly amazed at Osteen's greed. Remember when hurricane Harvey hit Texas hard? Osteen was denying people access to his church because they had just laid new carpeting!! After he was embarrassed by the news media hounding him over his obvious lack of humanity, he relented and people could use his church for a place to stay temporarily.
The parking lot