Joel Osteen’s Inspiration Cube

Work4Peanuts

I like being just a Well-Known Member
LOVED IT! Especially the sink full of roaches scream at the end.
That's pretty good, but it makes me shudder in horror at the thought of all those roaches escaping into the house (because you know she probably didn't get them all.)

I like the "music" he chose to play on the cube.

Footsteps

If sales are disappointing, here are the advertising rewrites:

NEW AND IMPROVED INSPIRATION CUBE!
Dyslexic, Statutorily Blind, or Illiterate? JOEL'S MIND MELD UPGRADED CUBE:
Hold or tape cube to your forehead and hear Joel's words transmitted to your inner spirit! When driving, aim cube toward windshield - cube buzzes when it detects police radar!*
*Joelscam, Inc. and its subsidiary Rubecube Corporation accept no responsibility for fines assessed in States where police detection devices are illegal.

Andiamo

"Let's go!"
If sales are disappointing, here are the advertising rewrites:

NEW AND IMPROVED INSPIRATION CUBE!
Dyslexic, Statutorily Blind, or Illiterate? JOEL'S MIND MELD UPGRADED CUBE:
Hold or tape cube to your forehead and hear Joel's words transmitted to your inner spirit! When driving, aim cube toward windshield - cube buzzes when it detects police radar!*
*Joelscam, Inc. and its subsidiary Rubecube Corporation accept no responsibility for fines assessed in States where police detection devices are illegal.
:pound

kathymendel

I am constantly amazed at Osteen's greed. Remember when hurricane Harvey hit Texas hard? Osteen was denying people access to his church because they had just laid new carpeting!! After he was embarrassed by the news media hounding him over his obvious lack of humanity, he relented and people could use his church for a place to stay temporarily.
Yeah..........disgusting. And, he never offered any help for the people freezing in Texas just recently either.
I doubt he will offer any financial help to all those people with multi-thousand dollar electricity bills, either.
He is nothing but a scam artist......... and, he may be fooling a lot of people, but he can't fool God.