Joel Osteen, and Kanye West 'walk on water' at sunset Sunday Service

endofdays

Kanye West 'walks on water' as he takes children into spotlight at sunset Sunday Service
The group of singers filed out across the water – seemingly walking on the water as they walked to a point in the middle of the lake where they sang religious songs.

While Kanye and his children themselves later walked out on to the same lake while the choir sang a rendition of O Fortuna from Carl Orff's Carmina Burana featuring lyrics in English including: "Jesus is love".

During the ceremony, American pastor and televangelist Joel Osteen, gave a speech – while walking on water himself.

He made reference to the seemingly biblical acts taking place before his eyes – and also referenced the “genius” of Sunday Service orchestrator, Kanye.

Mike Evans

Well it really isn't hidden in plain sight anymore ...next they'll be inviting Copeland and they'll start to chant "I Am too ...." (didn't Osteen write a book titled "The power of I am"????

There is only one I AM!!!!!!!!
Yes he did.
The only affirmation missing was "Today, like every day, I AM a New Age heretic!"
Oprah loved this best selling pack of lies and had Osteen teaching it on her show. When she visited his Motivational Gathering, I mean church, Joel publicly thanked her for all the work for "God" that she is doing. (Like vigorously denying that
Christ is the only way to God, promoting every new age guru out there etc). It would be laughable if it was not eternally devastating for so many ill-informed people who think they are Christians and follow these wolves. Osteen even publicly supported Lady Gaga last year. "America's (Most Wolfish) Pastor".

Last edited:

Batman

I wouldn't have as much of a problem with the stunt if they introduced the fact that Peter stepped out of the boat and for a short time was walking on the water so they just wanted to elevate the awareness to everyone watching that Christ is God and only he can walk on water of his own power but perhaps we will be blessed to do the same thing like Peter was given the chance to do. The way they did it was not good at all.

Mike Evans

I wouldn't have as much of a problem with the stunt if they introduced the fact that Peter stepped out of the boat and for a short time was walking on the water so they just wanted to elevate the awareness to everyone watching that Christ is God and only he can walk on water of his own power but perhaps we will be blessed to do the same thing like Peter was given the chance to do. The way they did it was not good at all.
I think if Joel had preached along those lines, he'd have said "Peter's negative, self-critical thoughts of
" I can't do this, the storms of life are too much for me"caused him to lose his miracle. Don't let those attitudes rule over you and you too can do the impossible and have your best life now".

fl2007rn

I wish that Kanye West would get some sound Christian counseling and psychiatric care because he has very bad emotional breakdowns because of his bipolar disorder. It has been sad to watch how bad his mental health is and shame on them for trying to mimic Jesus. Joel Olsteen is a wolf in sheeps clothing!

Mike Evans

:scoregood Kanye West is a fairly new believer in Jesus and he is getting false teachings from Joel Osteen. Joel Osteen will have a lot to answer for one day.
I personally think it is debatable if West is genuinely saved or a false convert. He has yet to receive or act on the memo : "He must increase and I must decrease". Instead, he is doing the opposite (like Todd White, who increasingly devotes the bulk of his "sermons" to lectures on himself, which I think he would spell with a capital 'H').
Before he teamed up with Joel and other NAR wingnuts, he was being mentored by Calvinists. I doubt that he has even heard the real gospel yet. Discerning the World has a good article on West and those influencing him. It's akin to Paula White and Trump- I think you're in trouble if someone like Paula has "led you to Christ".
https://www.discerningtheworld.com/2019/11/07/kanye-west-and-his-encounter-with-christianity/

Last edited:

crossnote

fully dependent upon His grace
Umm this may go back a few years, but I couldn't help think of this Daniel Amos song...

A storm at sea, and there sits me in a boat
And there's the Savior standing on the waves
The wind is tossing and turning the ship
But I decide to get out of it
And what do I see?
Could it be... I'm standing on the water?
Now, Jesus smiles and bids me come near
But I say, "Lord, there's a storm out there... I may fall"
He says, "Son, don't take your eyes off me
Look straight ahead and you'll arrive safely"

Then I saw me
Would you believe?... Walking on the water!
Walking on the water
What a pleasant surprise!
Walking on the water
Tryin' to keep my eyes on the One I'm confiding in
One I'm abiding in... walking on the water
Now, things get rough and I look to the right
I'd seen Jesus so plainly, now I've lost sight
I start sinking down
And a hand reaches out to me down under the waves
Once again I know that Jesus saves
It's then I find
Oh, there am I... walking on the water
Walking on the water
Walking on the water

(Walking on the Water- Daniel Amos)

Last edited:

Annie

Be A Berean!
I personally think it is debatable if West is genuinely saved or a false convert. He has yet to receive or act on the memo : "He must increase and I must decrease". Instead, he is doing the opposite (like Todd White, who increasingly devotes the bulk of his "sermons" to lectures on himself, which I think he would spell with a capital 'H').
Before he teamed up with Joel and other NAR wingnuts, he was being mentored by Calvinists. I doubt that he has even heard the real gospel yet. Discerning the World has a good article on West and those influencing him. It's akin to Paula White and Trump- I think you're in trouble if someone like Paula has "led you to Christ".
https://www.discerningtheworld.com/2019/11/07/kanye-west-and-his-encounter-with-christianity/

I agree. And something else to consider is he truly bipolar or is that an "easy out" for him to behave in the manner he does.

Mike Evans

Umm this may go back a few years, but I couldn't help think of this Daniel Amos song...

A storm at sea, and there sits me in a boat
And there's the Savior standing on the waves
The wind is tossing and turning the ship
But I decide to get out of it
And what do I see?
Could it be... I'm standing on the water?
Now, Jesus smiles and bids me come near
But I say, "Lord, there's a storm out there... I may fall"
He says, "Son, don't take your eyes off me
Look straight ahead and you'll arrive safely"

Then I saw me
Would you believe?... Walking on the water!
Walking on the water
Walking on the water
Now, things get rough and I look to the right
I'd seen Jesus so plainly, now I've lost sight
I start sinking down
And a hand reaches out to me down under the waves
Once again I know that Jesus saves
It's then I find
Oh, there am I... walking on the water
Walking on the water
Walking on the water

(Walking on the Water- Daniel Amos)
The song is more edifying than the performance of Osteen and West, which at best appears disrespectful and at worst blasphemous...