Joe Biden to meet with Pope

SkyRider

Interesting that Bungling Joe will visit the Vatican before his get together with other leaders of Europe. Why would that be? To get his marching orders from Bergoglio before meeting heads of States?

And the Pope is pushing for the Climate Change propaganda to be furthered along at the Summit. It is a supposed international calamity. What about abortion and the murdering of untold millions? Wouldn’t or isn’t that a bigger calamity? And doofus Joe, a Catholic, is doing all he can to further the slaughter of innocents. Shouldn’t the pooped pope be reprimanding Joe for his total disregard of innocent humans.

These two bozos have their priorities totally Askew. But it does cause you to wonder if the pope or the office of the Pope has a greater role to play in end times than just a False Prophet. If he and the Vatican are colluding to reshape the global landscape before his meeting in Europe with other likeminded dupes of the enemy, there can be no doubt that the pontiff is committing fornication with the kings of the Earth, as mentioned Revelation 17/18.

Andy C

I dont believe the pope will be the false prophet.

Biden disagrees with the pope on abortion, the pope disagrees with the bible, its a never ending circle and a “lose lose” meeting between the two.

HisGloryIsPrecious

This Pope is more to the left than any Pope I’ve ever seen. Most practicing catholics in the US can’t stand him. They can’t stand Biden either. I have no idea if he is the False Prophet, it would be jumping the gun. I think the FP would be more evil than what we could imagine.

Back