Joe Biden Hiding Classified Report on Swalwell’s Sexual Relationship with Chinese Spy and Honeypot Fang Fang

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Joe Biden Hiding Classified Report on Swalwell’s Sexual Relationship with Chinese Spy and Honeypot Fang Fang
By Cristina Laila
Published July 26, 2021

The Intel Community has a classified report detailing Democrat Rep. Eric Swalwell’s intimate relationship with Chinese spy and honeypot Fang Fang. Recall, according to Axios, Fang Fang was a “bundler” for Eric Swalwell and other Democrat candidates but it was also reported the Chinese spy had an intimate relationship with Swalwell.

In December a source on Capitol Hill confirmed to the Federalist that Swalwell indeed had a sexual relationship with Fang Fang. Despite this Chinese spy scandal, Swalwell remains on the House Intelligence Committee (thanks to Pelosi) and has access to some of the nation’s most highly classified information.

According to a new report by Breitbart News, China puppet Joe Biden is hiding the classified report on Swalwell’s sexual relationship with Fang Fang.

more............. https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-relationship-chinese-spy-honeypot-fang-fang/

depserv

As Biden's big brother Obama made so clear, it is standard operating procedure in political war to use any political power you get to assist your allies and attack your enemies. The fact that he can do it in such a clumsy and conspicuous manner and get away with it shows how near to completion the liberal political war machine is.

crossnote

fully dependent upon His grace
Fang Fang now there's a name for you.

Phyllis Diller the comedian, used to call her husband Fang. Now I know that makes me old to remember Phyllis Diller.
Fang Fang. How appropriate.
I suppose you remember Rowan and Martin (Laugh-in) as well as Twiggy?

JoyJoyJoy

I Shall Not Be Moved
I always thought if I were Chinese that my name would be Sum Yum. But now I am having to rethink that......Fang Fang is brilliantly hilarious.

athenasius

Biden hiding a classified report on sex for secrets with a highly placed chinese spy.

Hmmm I'm somehow not very surprised at this news. Kind of goes with Biden's general approach to life. Sleazy! Deceptive! Manipulative!