Jesus wins

jodee

I just wanted to start this thread....America, Jesus wins! He already has won, ain't noone gonna change that! Amen! No president, no situation, no trial, no persecution, He is the King forever and ever! He will right every wrong, He will judge, He makes all things new! Praise be to God for the victory that is in Christ! We win! Hallelujah! No matter what, we win!!!!!! Praise God! The battle has been won. Thank You Jesus! The Prince of Peace rules forever and ever. Good wins! Satan 0, Jesus+infinity! We are never defeated but we are always conquerors in Christ! Always!

Much love to my brothers and sisters...we win! Don't need an electoral map for that!:D.

IamPJ

I just wanted to start this thread....America, Jesus wins! He already has won, ain't noone gonna change that! Amen! No president, no situation, no trial, no persecution, He is the King forever and ever! He will right every wrong, He will judge, He makes all things new! Praise be to God for the victory that is in Christ! We win! Hallelujah! No matter what, we win!!!!!! Praise God! The battle has been won. Thank You Jesus! The Prince of Peace rules forever and ever. Good wins! Satan 0, Jesus+infinity! We are never defeated but we are always conquerors in Christ! Always!

Much love to my brothers and sisters...we win! Don't need an electoral map for that!:D.
Amen!!!

Bobbi

Mark Hamilton (Patch the Pirate) wrote a song and the chorus is:

It's Friday, but Sunday's coming.
The sky is dark, yet another day is dawning.
It's not over yet, King Jesus will prevail.
It's Friday, but Sunday's coming.

I have to admit I didn't get much sleep last night. I felt hopeless. It is a very frightful thing when our country covets sin. Women voted for Obama more than Romney for the free controceptives and abortions. Amazing! They couldn't care less about the real issues as long as they get these things "happy days are here again"! Romeny drew the crouds. O and Joe didn't. How on earth did O win?

This morning read through Psalm 37. Told my girls that we might need to read through that Psalm a few more days so it begins to sink into our heads and hearts. Anyway praise God who is ever faithful even when our hearts fail us.

God bless brothers and sisters.