Jesus' Righteousness really IS ALL we need

myinnuendo999

When I see a person mistreated, My heart breaks first that-- a person especially a Christian brother or sister of all people, has wronged another brother or sister and we all have. Moreso, as I look through the eyes of Jesus in my life and see a brother or sister in their response to being wronged I'm really crushed because they are falling way short of living life as God meant-(I'm talking spiritual life from spiritual truths in God's word that are LIFE-John 6:63. And Believe me, most Christians are not living the resurrection power in their lives.

I see such potential in God's people He has laid on my heart as I've been walking along the path in life God lays out. There's this lack confidence and knowledge, most of all LOVE of what we actually have in Christ and this loss of identity and possessions of all the TRUE treasures of peace, joy and love we already have IN Christ.

Why are many my family members(Christians) living like they are POOR? I thought Jesus was all we needed so why are Many Christians trying to obtain from the world (a righteousness-you OWE ME attitude, you did me wrong, you hurt me)--JUST like in Matthew 18:28 --"But when that servant went out, he found one of his fellow servants who owed him a hundred denarii. [fn] He grabbed him and began to choke him. 'Pay back what you owe me!' he demanded." <<This story pertains to Christians also in how we treat each other..

Sorry for any periphrases, but, We already HAVE ALL we need in Jesus- the ONLY righteousness God requires in Jesus-- that HE is our All-Sufficiency and Sole Satisfaction. What Happened and why are many Christians running around beating on each other for slop, for fodder? I'm not trying to belittle that someone has done you so wrong. But LEARN how to YOKE with JESUS and Leave room for God's vengeance. Sure you are right and sure you have every right to demand justice and demand that person repent to you. Jesus was always right, and yet HE did not demand justice on us or demand payment, nor did he hold a grudge. NO, he trusted and entrusted every wrong we did to him to His Father and LOVED US with an everlasting love. Look how he treated Peter after Peter denied him 3 times and Jesus after rising from the dead, never got angry nor demanded he apologise. He simply said 3 times "Peter do you love me"??-- John 21:15-17.
Oh, How sad we are, and no wonder the world is not attracted to Jesus in us because we look just like the world so sour-faced, going in dumpsters and garbage cans for "self-righteousness"-THIS is not the righteousness of GOD, this is self-seeking, keeping records of wrong, demanding for self to be recompensed.<<Certainly people do wrong us and they slander and assassinate our character and it HURTS-THEY are in the wrong and sure they should be held accountable. But please to hold a grudge or demand they pay is what I'm talking about after the damage has been caused. You know if someone has hurt you and you have NOT forgiven them when in your heart there's this tender spot that keeps reminding you of how dirty they did you. Isn't that our PRIDE FLARING UP THOUGH??? Oh, Satan is just laughing cause he's fooled you once again and stolen your JOY in the ONLY RIGHTEOUSNESS THAT IS BY FAITH IN JESUS. He's kept your eyes from Jesus and kept them on this sorry world, that person who is not worthy of your consideration. They've brought you down to their level.. He's made you envy and fret, get angry and bitter, the very opposite when we should rise above and walk on water like Peter did with keeping our eyes on Jesus-buoyancy. God's word says "Do not Fret when evil men succeed"--Psalm 37:7. Repent and give it to Jesus and let GO and let GOD repay-Romans 12:19. WHY? so you can let God's love fill you up again when you LEARN to let Jesus be your sole satisfaction of righteousness.
Have you ever met someone who could make something so great of their lives in Christ and you LONG to see them lifted up and the Lord Jesus shine in their lives and yet they settle for less? I'm not talking about success in this world- such as(cars, nice homes, kids, spouses, jobs, friends), I'm talking success in God's eyes the more abundant life that God has already given us in Christ. It makes me angry as the enemy is stealing, killing and destroying the life of so many of my brothers and sisters-- I see it all the time and I am grieved. I've seen it manifest in my life as God slowly and gently shakes molds and breaks my pride and arrogance.
Sadly, most of us Christians are already defeated the moment we hop out of bed. Most refuse to "clothe yourselves with the Lord Jesus Christ"-Romans 13:14- and are walking around in their sleeping clothes. Most Christians fight battles in their flesh and try "to gratify the desires of their sinful nature"-Rom.13:14 -while seeming to have no clue what it actually means to "be filled" with the Holy Spirit to true satisfaction when it comes to being filled with "the righteousness of Jesus Christ".

Certainly, Christians may understand the concept, but why don't many actually practice and live it if they believe it's true? I honestly don't believe many believe it is true --or understand what it actually means. Probably because they fear they are being mistreated and trusting in Jesus seems so unfair and that old putrid nature just kicks in instead of us bowing to Jesus.

Why are many Christians daily looking for "the grass is greener on the other side of the fence" mentality? That somehow true Joy that comes from the Righteousness of our Lord Jesus, is somewhere else unless we find it beyond ourselves? Such lies from satan. We have ALL we need in Jesus where we are NOW. We just need to put God's word in action in our lives. Faith can be a scary thing especially if we lack confidence in God cause we've placed confidence in our own flesh. If we don't put it into practice-God's word and if we remain stunted cause of fear, we will never experience the more abundant life and joy God has for us.

Whenever Jesus fills us up with His righteousness, we no longer find it necessary to seek for the outer circumstances of the approval of men and we no longer have the desire to obtain or demand our own righteousness from our outer circumstances to satisfy US when men misunderstand, slander, hurt, or try to destroy our character. Doesn't mean we won't hurt, or cry or get upset. Jesus set us FREE from the need of seeking righteousness and gave us HIMSELF-"The Lord our Righteousness". When a person is so filled up with God's love, there IS no room for looking around outside ourselves trying to gain approval or meet our demands from all the wrongs people do to us. So someone hurts u and slanders your good name-- yoke with Jesus and then you will be too FULL and Satisfied--- full men/women don't go around trying to "make things right" in a vengeance kind of way when Jesus ALREADY MADE EVERYTHING RIGHT!!! They DO long to make things RIGHT when it comes to restoration of that relationship. And whether or not that person repents or not, you no longer hold vengeance in your heart but are learning to let God deal with them and how to love that person with God's transcending love==now that's resurrection power we can praise the Lord for.

We have the Righteousness of Jesus who satisfies that deep longing in the depths of our soul and we are so satisfied with HIM, that the Joy of the Lord emanates like a cup overflowing beyond us looking any further to try and make things right ourselves -- we are FREE. Jesus never reviled back- WHY? Because he knew who he was and he had nothing to prove. He already knew he was right and fully loved by the Father, so full that all that hate and evil that pierced Jesus that we committed against him, was payment for OUR transgressions and yet they could never penetrate his sinless perfect sacrifice of perfect love for us with eyes full of compassion to SAVE YOU and ME. Jesus let the Father pour all his wrath on him for YOU for ME His Son, His precious Son--God said all the way back in Genesis to Abraham and when Abraham was going to sacrifice his Son-his One and Only SON-he said some very prophetic words "GOD HIMSELF WILL PROVIDE the lamb". Jesus could only lie there on that cross with complete love from being crushed to a pulp and let that sweet smelling aroma-that fragrance of love flow out the beautiful words "forgive them Father for they know not what they do". It's the ONLY WAY to know true love from the Father. Same with us when we learn how much God truly loves us in Christ. "Perfect love casts out fear"-1 John 4:18,,,"The one who fears is not made perfect in love." FEAR is what drives most to demanding payment or else..Fear because we don't know how much we are truly loved by God..Adrian Rogers once said, "You will know if a person is filled with love because almost nothing will provoke him."

Jesus said "Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled"-Mat.5:6? Are you hungering and thirsting for the righteousness of Jesus or are you looking to the worlds ways and your fleshy putrid ways to satisfy and establish your self righteousness?--they will never satisfy you but only leave you, angry, empty, bitter, loss of joy, and no peace and definitely keep you from knowing the depth, length, height, width of the Father's love---Deut. 28:48 "therefore in hunger and thirst, in nakedness and dire poverty, you will serve the enemies the LORD sends against you. He will put an iron yoke on your neck until he has destroyed you."I dunno about you, but I'd rather learn to yoke with Jesus who is so gentle and humble in heart and you will find rest for your soul than to place an iron yoke around my neck..

I DO LONG to see people SHINE for Jesus and your countenance to reflect with flamboyance the quintessential purest joy of God, the awe and Greatness of knowing God as Your Heavenly Father as never before when he lifts you up high on his shoulders and your eyes are filled with wonder as you look in His glorious face and say just like Jesus "Righteous Father"-John 17:25 -- you're so GREAT and I love you and you really are ALL I NEED!

Psalms 37:6 "He will make your righteousness shine like the dawn, the justice of your cause like the noonday sun.

Pro 27:9 "Perfume and incense bring joy to the heart, and the pleasantness of one's friend springs from his earnest counsel."

Last edited:

JC1949

How to Live a Guilt-Free Christian Life | Pablo Perez.com

here:

“For the Law, since it has only a shadow of the good things to come and not the very form of things, can never, by the same sacrifices which they offer continually year by year, make perfect those who draw near.” Heb. 10:1

As I think about the power of the blood of Jesus and how it provides perfect cleansing for us, I can’t help but worship and praise Him with continual gratitude.

PERFECT CLEANSING

Make no mistake about it. Your own performance (no matter how good it might be) will never improve the fantastic status you already have in Christ.

“And what God wants is for us to be made holy by the sacrifice of the body of Jesus Christ once for all time.” Heb. 10:10 NLT

The blood of Jesus makes you holy, righteous… perfectly cleansed.

If you are struggling with guilt and condemnation even after you repented, you must hear the Gospel (the Good News) once again.

Yes! You have to repent from your sins. Yes, you have to live a holy life. But based on the work of the cross and the sacrifice of Jesus.

REMEMBER: You are a NEW COVENANT believer. You are not under the Old Covenant. It is highly important you inform your mind and emotions about this…

ARE YOU A SINNER OR A SAINT?

“So also Jesus suffered and died outside the city gates in order to make his people holy by shedding his own blood.” Heb. 13:12 NLT

Are you a sinner or a saint? Are you a sinner that struggles to love God or a lover of God who struggles with sin? Huge difference! Religion teaches the first. The Gospel teaches the second.

The word holy comes from the Greek ‘hagiazō’ which means “to make holy, consecrate, sanctify”. This is why Jesus died… to make you holy, acceptable, blameless and righteous.

If you have been born again, this is your reality today.

This powerful truth is not based on your performance but on Christ’s. It’s not that you will be holy one day in the future (when you finally grow up and stop disappointing God), no, you are holy now, even in your weakness, because of what Jesus did on the cross.

Please get this: We will never measure up to God’s perfect standard. That’s why we need JESUS.

THE KEY TO LIVING A GUILT-FREE CHRISTIAN LIFE

Your spirit inside is as holy as it will ever be, it’s your mind that needs renewing. And what about your body? Well, your body always follows your mind.

You are a new creation now. You are holy, chosen and greatly beloved (Col. 3:12).

The essence of living a victorious life over sin depends on understanding the nature of the new man. What or Who is the New Man? The new man is who you really are — God’s master piece; His new creation.

Closing Thought: The key to the Christian life is found in the renewing of your mind (Rom. 12:1-2). You have to look into the mirror of the word of God to discover who you really are (your true identity). Then, you have to believe it and start defining yourself according to what God says you are in Christ.

Much Blessings

Pablo

I really liked this so I wanted share it:elmogrin