Jesus, My Life Is Yours!

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Jesus, My Life Is Yours!
By Dennis Huebshman

Isaiah 6-8; “And I heard the voice of the Lord saying, ‘Whom shall I send, and who will go for Us?’ Then I said, ‘Here I Am; Send Me!’.” Next Philippians 1:20-21; “as it is my eager expectation and hope that I will not be at all ashamed, but that with full courage, now as always, Christ will be honored in my body, whether by life or death. (21) For to me, to live is Christ, and to die is gain’.” And of course, Romans 12:1-2; “I appeal to you therefore, brothers, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to God, which is your spiritual worship. (2) Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God; what is good and acceptable and perfect.” (ESV – all emphasis mine)

Just a few verses, but the commitment runs deep. It’s getting more and more difficult to follow the Savior with all the evil changes taking place in the world today. Also, it’s not just a here and there issue; the entire planet is feeling the pressure to conform. Sadly, far too many souls are doing just that.

In just about every recent survey, Christian beliefs are found in less and less people. Some previously evangelical churches are changing the true word to give “ear-tickling” messages and heart-thumping music to keep the seats and collection plates filled. Problem is, it’s man’s words, not the Father’s. Teachings from false prophets are telling people that the abominations in the Bible were for the ancient people, not our modern “well educated” world.

In 2 Timothy 4:2-5, Paul instructs Timothy; “preach the word be ready in season and out of season; reprove, rebuke and exhort with complete patience and teaching. (3) For the time is coming when people will not endure sound teaching, but having itching ears, they will accumulate for themselves teachers to suit their own passions, (4) and will turn away from listening to the truth and wander off far into myths. (5) As for you, always be sober-minded, endure suffering, do the work of an evangelist, fulfill your ministry.”

There are souls today that are reaching out and calling on Jesus for their Salvation. Some are in countries where they face martyrdom just for doing so. Compared to those who are turning away from the faith, the numbers becoming believers are smaller, but this was expected through Jesus’ own words. Matthew 7:13-14 gives the broad path and the straight and narrow one, and fewer will be on the latter path. Our Savior also stated that there would be a pronounced turning away from the faith in the latter days.

Matthew 2410-13; “And then many will fall away and betray one another, and hate one another. (11) And many false prophets will arise and lead many astray. (12) And because lawlessness will be increased, the love of many will grow cold. (13) But the one who endures to the end will be saved.”

In 1 Timothy 4:1, Paul states; “Now the Spirit expressly states, that in later times some will depart from the faith by devoting themselves to deceitful spirits and teachings of demons.”

What about God’s chosen people, the Jews? Worldwide today, it is estimated that only about 2% to 3% of all the Jewish population are “Messianic”, or believe that Jesus is their Messiah. This will be so until the 7-year tribulation when the Father will show them that His Son is the real Way, the Truth and the Life. (John 14:6) After the Rapture where all believers of this world will have been removed, God will once again discipline His children. Zechariah 13:8 states that two-thirds will perish, and verse 9 states that the remaining ones will say, “The Lord is my God.”

All the prophetic signs that are to take place near the end of this age are here, and for the first time all at once. The next major event will be the “taking up” of all true believers to keep us from the coming wrath. Experts agree that the day is very near. Jesus said when the signs, or “birthing pains” begin to happen, He is very close to coming. (Luke 21:28) Those signs started in full just over a decade ago.

Today would not be too early to call out to the Lord, and ask Him to “Take My Life And Let It Be”. This was a hymn written by Frances R. Haveigal in 1874.

1.) Take my life and let it be, consecrated, Lord, to Thee. Take my moments and my days; let them flow in ceaseless praise; let them flow in ceaseless praise.

2.) Take my hands and let them move, at the impulse of Thy love. Take my feet and let them be, swift and beautiful for Thee; swift and beautiful for Thee.

3.) Take my voice and let me sing, always, only, for my King. Take my life and let them be, filled with messages from Thee; filled with messages from Thee.

4.) Take my silver and my gold, not a mite would I withhold. Take my intellect and use, every power as Thou shalt choose; every power as Thou shalt choose.

5.) Take my will and make it Thine; it shall be no longer mine. Take my heart, it is Thine own; It shall be Thy royal throne; it shall be Thy royal throne.

6.) Take my love, my Lord I pour, at Thy feet its treasure store. Take myself and I will be, ever, only all for Thee; ever only, all for Thee.

Once the Rapture takes place, people will still be saved, but the cost will be very high. Christians worldwide will be sought out for execution. We see persecution today, but it is nowhere near as horrible as it will be during that time.

Jesus is there right now, ready and willing to receive and accept all who will truly receive and accept His free offer for eternal life with Him. The ABC’s of this are found in Romans 10:9-13.

It’s a free offer that He paid dearly for with His shed blood on a cruel cross at Calvary. He endured punishment that should be ours, yet as John 10:18 states, He did so “willingly”. He even had to be separated briefly from the Father for the first time ever, when He took on all the sins of this world. The Father had to briefly turn away because He can tolerate no sin whatsoever.

Immediately when the Savior said, “It Is Finished”, our pathway was paid in full. All who call on Him will be saved. All who refuse the gift will spend eternity in hell with satan and his demons. (Revelation 20:11-15)

There is no other choice, no matter what false teachers tell you. We are still subject to sin as long as we are in these human bodies. However, we have a pathway to forgiveness when we do as given in 1 John 1:8-10. It’s a promise from God and He always keeps His promises.

As stated, why take a chance and delay any longer. He’s ready to come into your heart right now. To wait, even another day, could be a very terrible mistake. We don’t know the day or hour when we will be called, but it’s wise to have our reservation in order beforehand. Hope to see you at the Homecoming!

Maranatha – Come Lord Jesus!

[email protected]

https://www.raptureforums.com/featured-articles/

ItIsFinished!

Blood bought child of the King of kings.
Hebrews 10:9-10
Then said he, Lo , I come to do thy will,
O God. He taketh away the first , that he
may establish the second.

By the which will we are sanctified through
the offering of the body of Jesus Christ
once for all.

Tetelestai ! ( it is finished ! )

John 19:30

When Jesus therefore had received the
vinegar , he said ,
It is finished : and he
bowed his head, and gave up the ghost.
✝️

All have sinned , but only One paid for them ALL!
The Lord Jesus Christ.
Praise Him!

One glorious day we will be with Jesus Christ
forever!
Meditate upon that glorious truth!

Titus 2:13

Looking for that blessed hope , and the
glorious appearing of the great God and our
Saviour Jesus Christ.

Amen!
✝️

Baby Yoda

Watchman
It’s a free offer that He paid dearly for with His shed blood on a cruel cross at Calvary. He endured punishment that should be ours, yet as John 10:18 states, He did so “willingly”. He even had to be separated briefly from the Father for the first time ever, when He took on all the sins of this world. The Father had to briefly turn away because He can tolerate no sin whatsoever.

Immediately when the Savior said, “It Is Finished”, our pathway was paid in full. All who call on Him will be saved. All who refuse the gift will spend eternity in hell with satan and his demons. (Revelation 20:11-15)
:cheer

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
There is no greater love than :fish being born on earth to go to the cross to die for the world's sins. He laid down his life so we could be forgiven of our sins, and to those who accept the gift of salvation :fish will spend eternity in heaven with him and all Gods children. Thank You :bighug Jesus for the price you paid in full for past, present, and future sins. :amen

ItIsFinished!

Blood bought child of the King of kings.
There is no greater love than :fish being born on earth to go to the cross to die for the world's sins. He laid down his life so we could be forgiven of our sins, and to those who accept the gift of salvation :fish will spend eternity in heaven with him and all Gods children. Thank You :bighug Jesus for the price you paid in full for past, present, and future sins. :amen
Amen!
Paid in full once for ALL! (Hebrews 10:10)
✝️

Back