Jesus millenial reign...

Anewcreationinjesus

It's so wonderful looking at Psalms, chapters in Isaiah, that point to Jesus coming reign from Jerusalem...

Like everyone on here, have many daily concerns including re as yet unsaved family members, but the Lord has helped me get my eyes back on Jesus this week...

Wonderful promises like, "there will be no end to the increase of his government or of peace"... "the earth will be full of the knowledge of the Lord as the waters cover the sea"... "He will reign on Mount Zion and in Jerusalem, and his glory will be before his elders"...

Isaiah 2, 9, 18 and 19, 24, and particular Psalms like psalm 48, 68, 76, 96, 97, 99...all seem to make reference to the millennial reign...

Haven't finished trying to find millennial references yet... Will carry on today...

Hope these scriptures encourage you as much as they have encouraged me, no matter what you may be going through today.. God's word endures forever, his promises stand, and one day we will see King Jesus reign in Jerusalem....

Hallelujah!!!!

antitox

The Millennium is a transitional period that is for the purpose of dealing with the remnants of the earth after the trib. It serves the next step before the new heavens and earth come to pass. They are given 1000 yrs to propagate in an environment of the knowledge of his glory covering the earth where the Lion will eat straw like the ox and the wolf lies down with the lamb. Those born to this remnant will not be aware of how the earth was when it was being overrun with evil. No doubt this will be communicated from the parents. And with this being the case, at the end of this period satan gets released again because these people must also make a choice. Everyone has to.