JBS cyberattack forces shutdown all company's US beef plants

Lovin Jesus

Brazil-based JBS, the world's largest meat producer, has shuttered all of its US-based beef plants as of Tuesday while responding to a cyberattack,
The shutdowns impacted all nine beef plants, located in Arizona, Texas, Nebraska, Colorado, Wisconsin, Utah, Michigan and Pennsylvania, according to officials from the United Food and Commercial Workers (UFCW) International Union, which represents more than 25,000 JBS employees. JBS's US-based pork plants are still operational.

The shuttered plants produce nearly one-quarter of U.S. beef supplies. In total, JBS employs more than 66,000 workers across 84 US-based locations.

The attack raised concerns of a potential meat shortage in the U.S. and several other countries impacted by the situation. It wasn’t immediately clear how the shutdown would affect meat prices.

JBS did not immediately respond to a request for comment. Bloomberg was first to report on the shutdowns.

read more
https://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/jbs-cyberattack-shuts-down-one-fifth-us-beef-production

Moses06

The question is: With the sudden push for everyone to go meatless, is this an intentional part of the agenda? Is it possible these hackers were paid to do this by the government?

I suppose we won't know, but I find the timing to be quite interesting.

The left always has their hoaxes lined up and ready to go. Your thoughts were my immediate thoughts as well, the timing of so many things and how they match up exactly with the latest leftist propaganda campaign are purely coincidental I'm sure.

Lovin Jesus

Interestingly, when I was on the force, my partner used to look at the lines at the In-N-Outs in the city and say "last food on earth" (due to the long lines and the people willing to wait in them).
Since you are familiar with San Berdoothen you must know about Farmer Boys?
Did you know their burger combo is $14.99? That's crazy!

katt

Our Government is not above forcing us to do what it wants us to do, we don't want electric cars so the government shuts down fossil fuel and drives gas prices to outrageous prices, americans don't want to go vegan so our Government shuts down our access to beef...and so it goes..

Can't wait for Jesus to set up his Government...those that want to use the Government to get their way won't dare try it!!!...

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
One of our local burger Places used to sell their burger combo for $7.99 for burger, fries and a drink. That same comb now is $14.99.
$14.99 for a Burger Meal. And people are paying that!

I remember when a cheeseburger, fries and either a pop or milkshake was less than $1 including tax at the Golden Arches :lol IIRC, I used to get 2 dimes and a penny back from lunch, so likely $0.79 total. That summer, I started out at $2/hour and ended at $4.25/hour, so lunch out was very reasonable :smile
The quality and service were a lot better than now, too. Back then, no one worried about salt and cholesterol, either :biggrin

Cloud Watcher

I remember when a cheeseburger, fries and either a pop or milkshake was less than $1 including tax at the Golden Arches :lol IIRC, I used to get 2 dimes and a penny back from lunch, so likely $0.79 total. That summer, I started out at $2/hour and ended at $4.25/hour, so lunch out was very reasonable :smile
The quality and service were a lot better than now, too. Back then, no one worried about salt and cholesterol, either :biggrin

I remember when hamburgers were 15 cents. The neon in the arches in the Azusa store was pink. Not so golden.
My favorite McD was in Upland. It was a split level. You entered and ordered at the counter, then went upstairs or downstairs. Downstairs was nice in the summer, in cool green and white decor. Upstairs decor was red, and there was a fireplace in the middle. Cozy during the cooler months. I wonder if they are still standing. I 've been in Washington for nearly 41 years.