Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump said they privately accepted Donald Trump’s loss

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump said they privately accepted Donald Trump’s loss
Kushner was the lead official vetting the pardon requests. Trump’s pardons in his final days drew scrutiny because they disproportionately favored his supporters.
By RON KAMPEAS/JTA
Published: JUNE 11, 2022

WASHINGTON (JTA) — In testimony to the congressional investigation of the deadly January 6, 2021 insurrection, Donald Trump’s Jewish daughter and son-in-law made clear how much they had distanced themselves from the former president. Their statements, which reinforce the US House of Representatives Select Committee’s depiction of a president determined to hold onto power by whatever means possible, underscore how far the couple has strayed from the influence they enjoyed over Trump during most of his presidency. The previously unreported statements by the couple with influential roles in the Trump administration were revealed Thursday during the January 6 Committee’s prime-time broadcast of its findings, the first in a series.

Jared Kushner, in a video excerpt, said he was too busy organizing presidential pardons to pay attention to threats by the White House counsel, Pat Cipollone, and others to resign because of Trump’s efforts to stay in power based on his false claims he won the election. “Like I said,” Kushner said, “my interest at that time was on trying to get as many pardons done. Him and the team were always saying, ‘Oh we are going to resign, we are not going to be there if this happens, if that happens.’ So I kind of took it up to just be whining, to be honest with you.”

more............. https://www.jpost.com/american-politics/article-709131

depserv

I'd say they not only accepted it; they welcomed it, because his loss was America's loss, and a great victory for the side they support. This is easy to see by looking at how deeply embedded into the liberal cult they are. And it doesn't matter to them one bit that the loss was clearly a result of massive voter fraud (along with other forms of election fraud): the ends they seek justify any means to them, even the ruthless assaults on their own father, and their own betrayal of him.

RobinMc

What President doesn't pardon his supporters or allies or people that their pardon will please his supporters.
Ivanna IS a student of Klaus Swab's young leaders program.
I've often wonder about Jared. He is jewish, and was a big part of the Abraham Accords and my understanding is that he is still involved in that. The bible says that the AC will 'through peace destroy many.'
I don't know, I seem to see evil everywhere I look. Sorry for that.

jab777

What President doesn't pardon his supporters or allies or people that their pardon will please his supporters.
I've often wonder about Jared. He is jewish, and was a big part of the Abraham Accords and my understanding is that he is still involved in that. The bible says that the AC will 'through peace destroy many.'
Don’t apologize. You aren’t alone on that.

jab777

Ivanka Trump was "honored" in 2015 as one of Schwab's WEF Young Global Leaders. :doh As I've said before, I don't trust her or her husband or anyone else who's a member of this satanically-inspired globalist group.
I don’t either. The problem I have with Ivana and Jared working in the WH was that they were given responsibilities that were way beyond their experience. When FDR had his son James work as his assistant for a while and at the end of his time in office had his daughter Anna do likewise, they were not out in front aides given major portfolios to work on. They were there mostly to assist their father in whatever way he needed them to and to be companions to him. I’ve read someplace that Trump wanted the Kushners to go back to NY. I can’t help but feel that for the most part they were working at cross purposes with Trump. The fact that Ivanka is a graduate of the WEF’s school for little dictators is not a plus. They had no business in the WH.

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
Both Jared and Ivanka were accomplished/successful business people. I don't put much value on the type of formal education that theoretically prepares individuals for govmint service. I think both were as qualified as any to do the things they were doing and Jared proved quite successful with the tasks that were placed before him. That said, I think it would have been better now to involve family within the office of the President.

cheeky200386

I'm probably alone on this but I just can't shake the thought that Trump is controlled opposition. I hope I'm completely wrong and that Trump is a born again believer. That he was just decieved by traitors all around him because he was a new convert and had zero discernment.

I'm just not convinced and I don't trust him. I find it hard to believe that anyone can come to a place of such prominence without having accepted the offer Satan gave Jesus in the desert. That his kids, are part of the WEF and he had them in the White House, but he was following after Jesus? I just don't buy it.

Regardless, he needs our prayers for salvation if he doesn't have it and for wisdom and protection if he does.

jeanie

I've also read that Jared and crown prince MBS of Saudi Arabia are close friends...

RaptureReady

Dancing with my Father God in Fields of Grace
No apologies needed for me ~ I feel the same way.

Hidden

Jared was heavily involved in the Deal of the Century. Nations went into full lockdowns when it was announced. It was as if a dam broke and the world was never the same. At the time I thought that deal may have prophetic implications, but I haven't really given it much thought. Listening to some commentators such as Bill Koenig, I'm beginning to understand it may actually have far-reaching consequences.

jab777

I'm probably alone on this but I just can't shake the thought that Trump is controlled opposition. I hope I'm completely wrong and that Trump is a born again believer. That he was just decieved by traitors all around him because he was a new convert and had zero discernment.

I'm just not convinced and I don't trust him. I find it hard to believe that anyone can come to a place of such prominence without having accepted the offer Satan gave Jesus in the desert. That his kids, are part of the WEF and he had them in the White House, but he was following after Jesus? I just don't buy it.

Regardless, he needs our prayers for salvation if he doesn't have it and for wisdom and protection if he does.
I cannot believe that Trump would set himself up for all the mess he went through. He’s been treated badly for the most part. I’m not fond of his kids having been in the WH. I can’t help but feel that Ivanka harbors some resentment of her Dad for the loud, acrimonious divorce he had with her mother. I do agree he needs lots of prayer but I’ve heard it said he accepted Christ during his time in office. I sure hope so and I keep him in prayer. Also, consider that Obama put us on the path to communism because he hates all this country stands for. Do you really think they’d welcome Trump who is a loose candidate into the presidency knowing he’d do his best to overturn Obama’s evil work? No. Hillary was the chosen one. I feel he was God’s 4 year break from us becoming full blown communist.

cheeky200386

I cannot believe that Trump would set himself up for all the mess he went through. He’s been treated badly for the most part. I’m not fond of his kids having been in the WH. I can’t help but feel that Ivanka harbors some resentment of her Dad for the loud, acrimonious divorce he had with her mother. I do agree he needs lots of prayer but I’ve heard it said he accepted Christ during his time in office. I sure hope so and I keep him in prayer. Also, consider that Obama put us on the path to communism because he hates all this country stands for. Do you really think they’d welcome Trump who is a loose candidate into the presidency knowing he’d do his best to overturn Obama’s evil work? No. Hillary was the chosen one. I feel he was God’s 4 year break from us becoming full blown communist.
I hope you're right.

madcat

Cant remember where I heard this but someone mentioned that it is very possible that Jared had something to do with Trump's Mar A lago being raided.... I wish Trump will be very careful who he associates with even in his own family.
I mentioned in another thread that Dr. Deborah Birx said a few weeks ago when being interviewed about her new book ($$$$$), that when she was on Trump’s “Fauci” team, if she wanted anything done or said, her “go-to“ people were Kushner and Pence.
Sure made the “hair on my neck stand up”!!!!!! I am assuming she meant the narratives she AND Fauci wanted the LSM to plaster all over the TV. Her admitting she and Fauci both lied about the numbers and dangers of CV-2, she knows there will be no backlash.
All this makes me wonder what Trump said when he heard he was gaslighted by these 2 (as well as the whole US), and that she used Pence and Kushner to do it. He CAN’T be that naive.
What I do know is Trump is not our savior, and it appears God has used him to fulfill part of His plan. In light of what has happened in the past 2.5 yrs, maybe to expose the evilness that was not so in-your-face as long as the left had a fellow reprobate in the WhiteHouse for 8 yrs., and thought they would have an even more wicked Hillary to carry on the destruction.

biblegirl

I believe one of the hardest issues Trump has had to deal with is knowing whom he can trust. So many people have pretended to support him until they found it more advantageous to turn on him. I think this may explain why he gave so much power to Ivanka and Jared. He must have felt that he could trust his own family. I'm not sure that they were worthy of that trust.