Jan 6 panel final report: Trump should be banned from running for office

Carl

It would be funny if it were not so pathetic....they had already passed sentence on Trump prior to even beginning the inquiry. All they were concerned about was contriving the "evidence" to fir their narrative.

Political theater...nothing more. Nobody and I mean, nobody cares about it. Left leaning family members could care less.

I would wager "dancing w/ the stars" or whatever ridiculous, mass media fluff tv show is popular now had a much bigger audience than their self important commission had.
The reason it took so long to come up with the panel is that they had to decide what to bring against Trump and then fix the panel to point to those preidentified faults.

Dragontiger777

"There is a Lake of Fire that was prepared for him and his angels that burneth forever!
The sin of pride found in that fallen Cherub's heart sealed his eternal fate in said Lake."

I know there is quota "Death" not eternal fate in Lake of Fire. There is no escape of death. Or I am wrong, otherwise alive and suffer?

ItIsFinished!

Blood bought child of the King of kings.
"There is a Lake of Fire that was prepared for him and his angels that burneth forever!
The sin of pride found in that fallen Cherub's heart sealed his eternal fate in said Lake."

I know there is quota "Death" not eternal fate in Lake of Fire. There is no escape of death. Or I am wrong, otherwise alive and suffer?
Revelation 20:10
And the devil that deceived them was
cast into the lake of fire and brimstone,
where the beast and false prophet are ,
and shall be tormented day and night for
ever and ever.

Revelation 20:14
And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire.
This is the second death.

No rest for the wicked.
None.

jab777

The Demoncrats and RINOS are desperate aren't they?!!
Yes. They are scared to death he might get back in office and undo the hellish mess they’ve made. Obama had us on the dark path to communism and Trump stopped its progress. They’ve been able under Biden to overturn all the good Trump did and take it back to where Obama had it and get back on the communist WEF path. IMHO, Trump’s only and true “crime” in the eyes of these radical loons is that he had the temerity to run for president and actually win. All this other stuff like blaming him for Jan. 6, illegal business dealings in NY, trying to overturn an election process in GA, “stealing” government documents etc are just the means of ruining him personally, politically and professionally because he upset their plans in 2016. That’s all there is to it. Any president the powers that be don’t like or who are unwilling to play ball their way they will attempt to destroy or assassinate (JFK). As Robert Kennedy Jr said recently about his uncle’s demise “it was a successful coup d’etat”.

Last edited:
Back