It's that time again!!

RonJohnSilver

I'm heating up the BBQ grill even as we speak. So what'd ya like? I have pork chops, some with Caribbean jerk sauce...o.k. I'm not sure what that is but I'm game and some with bacon sauce. And, steak strips, now marinating in Italian dressing (Eye-talian). And hot links and burgers, with Montreal sauce (Canadians like burgers too, I guess, although I don't know what is unique about Montreal sauce), Chicago sauce and some Texas whatever I find an opened jar of something sauce. Come one, come all. Reservations not required or accepted. No democrats...I check.

JSTyler

And I'll take a yoooooge burger, medium-well, bacon piled on top just before the cheese is added, left to smoke and melt for a minute.

4:40 am, and I'm about to go off to work with carrots, yogurt and a low fat, low calorie muffin in my bag...and I'm thinking, "why did I read this thread?" :oops:

Lynn

Steak, pork chop and a burger please!!! :yay No bun! (Certified red voter!)
I'm just the opposite. I will have the bun Robin doesn't want & she can have my steak, pork chop & burger. How's that for a deal?
I would like to request some grilled squash, golden beets, & corn, if you don't mind providing a separate veggie grill. :hide what time should we all show up?
PS: Red voter, too