Its Not Going To Be Long before we lose our freedom

Carl

The deliberate sabotage of life in the USA has been going on since the start. Not just this country either. Freedoms have been subverted wherever they exist. One of the big ways that this decline has been happening is through the educational system for our children. Just keep chipping away at what mom and dad believe.

sara ann

I don't think it's plausible that the government could hunt down even a fraction of the bibles in the United States. It would necessitate going door to door and searching every nook and cranny of every home, and I'm sure some would be met with violent resistance (not saying that's right, only that it's likely). It just isn't feasible in terms of man-power.

Although it may be possible that there is a ban on selling bibles in the works, like we see possibly forming in California. It would just be too hard for the government to track down all of the bibles in the US... And even then, they can't confiscate memorized verses and hymns. Like Jeff said, it would be a good opportunity to show love and witness If it came down to that
Don't forget the Jew in Germany and other EU countries during the early days of the rise to power.
SS went door to door....

Kerbluey

When the ten Booms were arrested by the Nazis for helping Jews they were held for awhile before being processed. They were sitting around frightened, all except Casper ten Boom, the father. He was talking about what an honor it was to be imprisoned for helping God’s people. He felt privileged and blessed. What a wonderful example he was! I so look forward to meeting them all in heaven!

Work4Peanuts

I like being just a Well-Known Member
Just to add to the earlier conversation about Bible apps- electronic content can be changed. Unless you have the whole Bible memorized, you might not notice what's missing, where. It's much harder to change (and track) already printed material.

I'm just thinking about the thread we had not long ago where some people in France wanted to remove the objectionable parts of the Koran.

ETA: "t"

Last edited:

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
Just to add to the earlier conversation about Bible apps- electronic content can be changed. Unless you have the whole Bible memorized, you might not notice what's missing, where. It's much harder to change (and track) already printed material.

I'm just thinking about the thread we had not long ago where some people in France wanted to remove the objectionable parts of the Koran.

ETA: "t"
Thank you for bringing this up... I hadn't thought about it because I have a flip and don't use apps. I prefer my written, hard-copy Bible that I can read anywhere/everywhere/wherever, even without electricity :biggrin However, I do have KJV on physical CDs so I can listen, too.

bap

When the persecution starts in earnest, as the wheat is separated from the chaff, those remaining can/will gain faith and strength by observing others going before them and enduring their trial. Some of the least likely people have exhibited the greatest courage and faith under incredible persecution. It has been said the early Christians expected to be put to death for their faith and learned to view dying for their faith in whatever manner as a privilege and as their last opportunity to witness to lost people around them. I am certain being eaten by a lion, being dipped in oil and set afire, crucified, or tied to a post and whipped/burned to death hurt. A lot. But if such a fate meant even one other person came to faith in Jesus Christ and avoided the eternal hurt of hell, I am sure it is worth it.

12 This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you.
13 Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.
John 15:12-13, KJV

16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
John 3:16, KJV

39 And he went a little farther, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt.
Matthew 26:39, KJV

42 He went away again the second time, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if this cup may not pass away from me, except I drink it, thy will be done.
Matthew 26:42, KJV

44 And he left them, and went away again, and prayed the third time, saying the same words.
Matthew 26:44, KJV

9 After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.
10 Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.
11 Give us this day our daily bread.
12 And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.
13 And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.
Matthew 6:9-13, KJV

Although we may pray to be spared the cup of persecution, it may be God's will that we drink of it, just as it was God's will that Jesus Christ drank His ordained cup. And if this is the case, then we are to call on the Name of the Lord for help.

13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.
Romans 10:13, KJV

1 God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
2 Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea;
3 Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof. Selah.
Psalm 46:1-3, KJV

10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
Isaiah 41:10, KJV

:armor :pray :bible :pray :amen :knight
Ghoti, I hope U will come back 2 RF. This is one of the best things I have read recently!!

Last edited:

TimothyK

I did not mean to start a war. I am a Christian and I believe that Jesus died for my sins.
You didn't. You're free to speak your mind.

I hope Jesus comes back be for the beast I don't want to know what he looks like.
He will. He'll catch us up in the clouds before then. It won't be the official second coming, but it'll be the Rapture event for His Bride, the Christians. It's nothing you have to worry about personally as a Christian.

It's very much something you want to talk about and share with an unsaved world. It's also interesting as it's actual prophecy, the end times are fascinating and it's something to bear testimony to the world about God and His Word.

I hope people will get saved. I would hate to hear them go to the lake of fire.
That's what we all hope for together. It's what our Heavenly Father wants. He doesn't want anyone to go there. But that choice is with the individual. God has given judgment over to His Son and even selflessly offered Him to all of humanity that we might be saved.

It's a love for mankind that transcends our understanding, a kind of love only God can have that He would do such a great and costly thing for us.

Well I do know I don't want anything to do with satin.
As a Christian you don't. The problem rather is he very much wants "something" to do with us and the flesh is weak and sympathetic to that "something".

Even without Satan's shenanigans we are very much tempted to do what we ought not to do and so we suffer this side of Heaven. We're fundamentally broken at the flesh level. But it's the Spirit that will prevail and every Christian is kept by God's Holy Spirit.

And even when we sin and/or else are caught up in it as the world is sin fallen as it stands, we're but a prayer away from our Heavenly Father who by His grace and mercy looks at us as we will be by the blood of Christ. Not as we are in the flesh.

This is why we can boldly go before God in prayer anytime and everywhere. We're His beloved children. Be at peace. :hug

Jeri minton

The one thing that I notice about the evil Left in this country is they divide , demonize, and try to conquer.., now they are going after white women..saying they can't be against the extreme left feminists...hopefully more women will wake up and stand against the lies being soewed about them...

bigmoose

We are seeing the development of the censoring "algorithms" now. Conservative content is being masked, or removed in ever increasing sweeps of the non MSM platforms. Today, one of the nicest men that I follow for analysis was removed from youtube. He has set up alternate distribution channels. When he got censored, it "hit me"... so this is how they are going to implement "no buying or selling without the mark of the beast."

So simple when everything is on electronic platforms with centralized control. The algorithms sweep day and night, 24/7. They never tire, they never stop censoring. Today they say "no news for you" ... tomorrow they will say "no food for you..."

ByGod'sGrace

under His wings - Psalm 91:4
The midterm election showed that 50% of the nation is split between evil and good, and now with the recounts in Florida of the ballots and all these "mysterious" democrat ballots magically showing up (being counted and immediately destroyed), it just seems impossible that America will have freedom for much longer; a nation cannot reject the very principles on which it was founded and expect good things to happen. You can see how easily the world will slip into madness if enough natural or other disasters happen...and after the rapture happens, people will readily give up their freedom for a "savior" who is the anti-Christ...

TimeWarpWife

This quote is attributed to NATO Secretary General Henri Spaak (1957-1960) - "What we want is a man of sufficient stature to hold the alliances of all people and to lift us out of the economic morass into which we are sinking. Send us such a man, and be he god or devil, we will receive him." Whether Mr. Spaak actually said this or not, it is most definitely the sentiment of most of the people in this present day world. I dare say it's especially true for the Left in this country, you only need look at their evil, ungodly, despicable behavior and violent rhetoric calling for physical attacks on anyone who dares defy them and their vile liberal platform.