It’s National Coming Out Day. This new book breaks down the “Gay BCs” for younger children as they search for identity

endofdays

It’s National Coming Out Day. This new book breaks down the “Gay BCs” for younger children as they search for identity
In “The GayBCs,” which was released Tuesday by Quirk Books, the letters that make up our alphabet are paired with terms like:

C is for Coming Out (FYI: National Coming Out Day is Friday): “You’re ready to share what you feel deep inside; it’s okay to be scared.”
I is for Intersex. “Some are born with the parts of both a boy and a girl; bodies are works of art!”
P is for Pan. “You connect with a vibe. No matter the gender, it’s about what’s inside.
The book, a first for Webb (pen name M.L. Webb), teaches LGBTQ+ vocabulary with poems and illustrations in an attempt to help readers ages 4-8 begin to have a dialogue about identity with their loved ones.

“It’s the kind of book that I wish I had as a child,” he said. “When I was 5 years old, I knew that I felt differently than the people around me, but I didn’t have the words.

“I just thought of other little 5-year-olds who are just kind of starting to notice things and thought what would be the best thing for them that would be something that is inviting, but also something that they could use their own words to communicate.
Lindsay Amer, the creative mind behind the YouTube channel Queer Kid Stuff, a channel of educational LGBTQ+ videos for all ages, thinks the book is necessary for families to have in their libraries.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/life...0191010-o3wumr565zeuzkibedq4m5ofnu-story.html

Katie8758

I always felt from a young age that I am actually a mermaid. I mean, I know I have legs and stuff, but on the INSIDE I totally have a beautiful large tail. So this means that obviously I am created to be a mermaid.

Where's MY book??

NewWine2020

In “The GayBCs,” which was released Tuesday by Quirk Books, the letters that make up our alphabet are paired with terms like:

C is for Coming Out (FYI: National Coming Out Day is Friday): “You’re ready to share what you feel deep inside; it’s okay to be scared.”
I is for Intersex. “Some are born with the parts of both a boy and a girl; bodies are works of art!”
P is for Pan. “You connect with a vibe. No matter the gender, it’s about what’s inside.
The book, a first for Webb (pen name M.L. Webb), teaches LGBTQ+ vocabulary with poems and illustrations in an attempt to help readers ages 4-8 begin to have a dialogue about identity with their loved ones.

“It’s the kind of book that I wish I had as a child,” he said. “When I was 5 years old, I knew that I felt differently than the people around me, but I didn’t have the words.

“I just thought of other little 5-year-olds who are just kind of starting to notice things and thought what would be the best thing for them that would be something that is inviting, but also something that they could use their own words to communicate.
Lindsay Amer, the creative mind behind the YouTube channel Queer Kid Stuff, a channel of educational LGBTQ+ videos for all ages, thinks the book is necessary for families to have in their libraries.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/life...0191010-o3wumr565zeuzkibedq4m5ofnu-story.html

“C” is for ”Child Abuse” more like...

Neonap

So let me get this straight.. Your telling me dr. seuss is bad but this is ok? God is the same yesterday, today, and forever and what He has declared as sin is still sin today.

I really do believe that God's Word will be censored due to how "offensive" it is. Woe to the ones who call evil good and good evil.

Spartan Sprinter 1

Formerly known as Shaun
This is a bit off topic but relates to the same group but I seen an article on an Australian news website about a straight WNBA player stating that the league players is 98% gay ( estimate percentage but probably close enough) and that they bully her for being straight and that the whole league has a toxic culture.

I wonder what rebuttal the LBGQT whatever they are have to say about heterosexual people being bullied by them now !!!!

madcat

:puke:puke:puke:puke:puke:puke:puke