It's cold outside...

Jonathan

I don't know if any of you have seen the ruckus about the old time Christmas tune "It's cold outside," but you have probably heard it. Apparently, SJWs consider it an invitation for men to be toxic and to harass women and are trying to ban it. I post two videos here. The first one, which is what SJWs are up in arms about, but the second one is an awesome spoof. You have to watch the first one to enjoy the second.

Original:

Spoof:

Just for the record, I'm not condoning pre-marital sex, but that is not the point. Comic joy here and Merry Christmas!!!

Jonathan

IMO, protests for this song is what you get when you cross “me too” with “Snowflakes”

Thanks for posting this, good spoof on the second video.
Not to diminish the need for society to correct itself (abject sexual harassment should not be tolerated), but basically all of these SJWs are "solutions in search of a problem." And they are reeking havoc on our social fabric. Men are afraid to even make an advance towards a women in fear of consequences. And the original song was just that.... a playful song.

Everlasting Life

Through Faith in Jesus
Finally able to watch this. Hilarious spoof!! Love it!! :lol. Oh my goodness, tears of laughter. Thank you for sharing!

Here's a radio station's response:

https://dailycaller.com/2018/12/17/baby-its-cold-outside-kentucky-radio/

Kentucky radio station had an answer for politically correct social justice warriors who are all hot and bothered about the Christmas song “Baby, It’s Cold Outside.”

Play it on repeat for two hours straight.

That’s what Elizabethtown, Kentucky’s WAKY did on Sunday from 8 a.m. to 10 a.m. during a two hour “Baby, It’s Cold Outside” marathon during which it played five versions of the classicChristmas song, according to WLKY.

“I’m not sure why it’s controversial,” station programming director Joe Fredele told WLKY. “We’ve played this song for years, you know, this song is older than WAKY is. It’s almost 70 years old.”

...“All it is, is a dialogue between a man and a woman, and at the end of the song, you hear them harmonize together, so they’re agreeing basically.”

“It’s just a fun way of saying, ‘Hey this our vote for that song. It’s a fun song. It’s a romantic song, don’t pick on it,'” Fredele continued....