It Isn't Just Balloons - 'Ominous' Green Space Lasers Over Hawaii Were China's Too

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
We have a “Governor’s party“ happening at the White House. Brad Paisley? is singing so Joe has trouble hearing the questions.
The military is on high alert. The public is tense because we can’t detect spy craft until it’s on top of us. But let’s party!
I was 14 during the Cuban missile crisis. A dignified, non-smirking John Kennedy looked straight at us all and said “An attack on the United States from Cuba will be viewed as an attack from the Soviet Union.”
I was six years old in Germany when we had our “Sputnik moment”. We caught up and got our satellite in orbit.
The current President can’t even speak without spitting, stammering, or scoffing at things he regards as nothing to worry about. His lies sound like they were written by a third grader.
Kennedy had his PT boat split in two by a Japanese destroyer running dark. He helped a struggling sailor to an island where he and his crew were stranded for weeks.
Joe Biden has sexually assaulted his own Senatorial staffer - I believe the woman and her mother.
All you who voted for him - how’s that working for you now?

I remember my parents being really scared during the Cuban Missile crisis. Like every other important news event, they sat me down in front of the giant box black and white TV and turned on the news so I would see and learn from what was going on.

Like you, also remember Sputnik and Soyez and the US playing catch-up. JFK's "We choose to go to the moon" speech. Etc. When I was a kid, one of the things I wanted to be when I grew up was an astronaut, and the Mercury, Gemini, and Apollo astronauts were some of my heroes. Funny, at the height of the Cold War, one of my childhood idols was also Cosmonaut Valentina Tereshkova since she was the first woman into space and showed it could be done (definitely NOT politically correct). Dad said she wasn't qualified, it was all a publicity stunt, and she looked like a refrigerator :lol

My Dad took me into the voting booth in 1960 and held me up and let me move the levers as he showed me which one to move, and when we were done and he had double-checked everything, we pulled the big lever down that registered the votes in the machine and opened the curtain (mechanical voting machines). Later in the day, Mom took me to the polling place and I had to stand next to here while she voted where I couldn't see, but at least Dad showing me earlier I knew what she was doing. The lines were looooooooooooooooong.

These days, I take my very elderly Dad to the polling place and help him with his ballot :smile

SkyRider

I wonder if China and Russia are colluding with each to antagonize the West. Putin looking westward towards Europe and his veiled or not so veiled nuclear threats; China facing the opposite direction and maybe looking for more than to just be a thorn in our flesh.it is also noteworthy that one of our top generals just recently implied that China won't attack Taiwan for another two years. Why would that be? They already know that an incredibly weak president now occupies the White House and more than likely, will be replaced by 2025. Isn't this a more desirable time to effect such a takeover of Taiwan? Just wondering if it is the same general who supposedly declared that he would inform China first before any US action against China over Taipei. Then also the supposed comments by Biden that he wanted to shoot down the first balloon when detected out across the Aleutians but the Pentagon talked him out of it??? Makes you wonder if the top brass is calling the shots for our security or lack of it. Can they - along with the FBI, DOJ, CDC and other once trustworthy outfits - be trusted for our safeguarding? I'm not sure what would be worse or just the same: a mentally handicapped president or a rogue Pentagon?

heisable2

I agree. Enough balloons and one will get through. Why would they nuke something they want to steal?
We can’t intercept a mass of nukes. Laser project was cancelled - too short range; beam diffused by wind. Low success rate for test interceptions on IRBMs and ICBMs. We are closer to a rapid incident by incident escalation to an all out nuclear exchange. Russia and China have exposed our leadership as incompetent, weak, and cowardly. Our military is being outclassed as we speak. We can no longer save the world. Many don’t even want individuals saved - Jesus films and Super Bowl ads are being attacked as “Christo - Fascist”. Personally I don’t think we can survive two years to get a President who is on our side, and organize our military.
There are thousands of got aways crossing our borders. Now got away balloons?

athenasius

So, why would China attack us when they depend on us to buy so much of their junk? And knowing that an EMP won’t stop millions of gunowners.
I don't think they want to attack America. They want Taiwan and are just checking what American responses are when poked. I think as far as EMP's go, this was just a test of NORAD defenses for future reference should it be necessary.

The America the Chinese want is subservient to China, lets China do as they please on the Pacific, will continue to buy everything they want to sell, and won't complain about copyright infringements, theft of intellectual property or intelligence gathering programs. Nor will their version of America get in the way of Chinese world dominance. Eventually they want the Chinese form of currency to prevail.

They aren't very good at developing anything new--whether they realize that fact or not so they must steal or copy in order to stay ahead. America and Israel are the best places in the world for good fresh ideas.

They want that farmland because it's next to a military base they want to monitor. They want control of port cities because that puts them in charge of world trade and commerce.

athenasius

I wonder if China and Russia are colluding with each to antagonize the West. Putin looking westward towards Europe and his veiled or not so veiled nuclear threats; China facing the opposite direction and maybe looking for more than to just be a thorn in our flesh.it is also noteworthy that one of our top generals just recently implied that China won't attack Taiwan for another two years. Why would that be? They already know that an incredibly weak president now occupies the White House and more than likely, will be replaced by 2025. Isn't this a more desirable time to effect such a takeover of Taiwan? Just wondering if it is the same general who supposedly declared that he would inform China first before any US action against China over Taipei. Then also the supposed comments by Biden that he wanted to shoot down the first balloon when detected out across the Aleutians but the Pentagon talked him out of it??? Makes you wonder if the top brass is calling the shots for our security or lack of it. Can they - along with the FBI, DOJ, CDC and other once trustworthy outfits - be trusted for our safeguarding? I'm not sure what would be worse or just the same: a mentally handicapped president or a rogue Pentagon?
To a degree they are. Thru the Shanghai Cooperative Organization no less. It's what I call NATO for Nasties.

China and Russia have had a mutual aid/mutual hatred for millennia.

Right now they are both engaging in distractions for the West because while Russia is taking on NATO in Ukraine China is testing what America's reactions will be in the South China Sea for their plans to invade Taiwan.

China encouraged Russia in the strongest possible terms at the last SCO meeting to give it all they've got in Ukraine, cheering them on in the fight for global dominance over America

Because China wants Russia and America weakened so they can scoop up Taiwan with the least effort possible. This puts China ahead of Russia in the post America world. China doesn't break out in a sweat over globalists unlike Putin, so they really aren't worried about Europe--that is Putin's headache as far as they are concerned.

They're engaging in a quiet tug of war for dominance in Africa with Russia. Russia has been using Wagner group and others to quietly bolster certain dictators in exchange for Russian control of the govts while China has been using mega infrastructure projects financed and built by China with a MASSIVE debt incurred by the little African countries. Both sides are using their own special techniques to enslave Africa. The Chinese call it Belt and Road or the new Silk Road while Russia doesn't have a name for what they are doing.

Oh and spoiler alert, China and Russia are both really interested in the Middle East. Egypt is a prime target for both while Russia owns Syria and China is busy in Pakistan and Iran with an eye to building relationships (and markets) across the Middle East and into Europe.

Back