It Isn't Just Balloons - 'Ominous' Green Space Lasers Over Hawaii Were China's Too

GEOINTAnalyst

I’m not entirely sure where to begin with this one. First, in all the kerfuffle over China’s wandering weather spy balloon which, coincidentally (or not), initially entered US airspace on January 28th, I (we?) missed out on the news that on that same date, bright green lasers shot over the night sky in Hawaii. No, really.

Now, however, rather than NASA, the lasers are being attributed to a Chinese satellite. A correction note on the YouTube video reads: According to Dr. Martino, Anthony J., a NASA scientist working on ICESat-2 ATLAS, it is not by their instrument but by others. His colleagues, Dr. Alvaro Ivanoff et al., did a simulation of the trajectory of satellites that have a similar instrument and found a most likely candidate as the ACDL instrument by the Chinese Daqi-1/AEMS satellite.

https://redstate.com/smoosieq/2023/...ce-lasers-over-hawaii-were-chinas-too-n701204

Be sure to watch the short video

athenasius

I'm sure it's just a coincidence that all these Chinese activities are located above active US airbases and military sites of interest. Just like it's a coincidence China bought up all that acreage outside that military airbase in North Dakota was it?

When the coincidences keep piling up.....

ChildofLight

I'm sure it's just a coincidence that all these Chinese activities are located above active US airbases and military sites of interest. Just like it's a coincidence China bought up all that acreage outside that military airbase in North Dakota was it?

When the coincidences keep piling up.....
Ah, that’s it! They are just checking on their property holdings. Their farms, their corporations, etc.

Nemophilist

Considering America's extreme lack of intelligent leadership, why WOULDN'T China (and Russia) do exactly as they please? Nowadays they don't even get so much as a slap on the wrist or a 'sternly worded letter'. The current occupier of the White House (I don't consider him a president) is such an embarrassment. :(

Tscopemaker

I think this was a trial balloon(pun Intended) for carrying nuclear weapons or an EMP device. The CCP wants our farmland. I don't think they want to contaminate the land with nuclear fallout. Just knock out the power grid of the US to soften us up and then invade California.
Just my 2 cents,
Dave

SkyRider

America has repeatedly slipped beyond the point of no return related to whether we could win a war. One of the lines was allowing China to encircle the planet with satellites. Trump started the Space Force. Its first Commander was fired for criticizing the preponderance of CRT and Woke training.
Our Traitor in Chief has zero concern for the sorry state our military is in.
The Navy has now recovered a spying module the size of a bus from the Chinese surveillance balloon. The damage has already been done. There will be no substantive response, and until we have a President on America’s side, we will win no wars.
Keep looking up, beyond the balloons. I think a heavenly party may soon be upon us! All signs seem to be pointing in that direction…

Dave123

I think this was a trial balloon(pun Intended) for carrying nuclear weapons or an EMP device. The CCP wants our farmland. I don't think they want to contaminate the land with nuclear fallout. Just knock out the power grid of the US to soften us up and then invade California.
Just my 2 cents,
Dave
An Emp is something that I am concerned about. Yes a nuclear weapon would make the land they purchased worthless, so that would not be in their best interests. but an EMP would knock out everything, including our ability to defend ourselves from an invasion. Then they could take any land or property wanted, as we would have no shield against an invasion. I wonder if that was a trial run for an EMP device. I said earlier that I think it was only God's grace that kept that from being an EMP device. We don't generally think in those terms because we are conditioned to think we are invincible in the face of an enemy we think is inferior. It would explain why the US is not in Bible prophecy, if that happens.

Last edited:

SkyRider

All they have to do now is launch balloons that have nothing on them just to get our fighters to scramble. A cat and mouse game. Once we tire of pursuing them, then they can try another tact. I would hope that knucklehead in chief is at least demanding their ambassador to answer questions about the launchings or kick the guy out of the country. And squelch the Tik Tok apps and anything else that China operates in the country.

And send secret weapon Pelosi back to Taiwan! And Schumer, and Newsom, the FBI, IRS agents, Fauci, Hunter Biden, etc., etc.

Last edited:
Back