It is estimated that up to 40,000 Americans are stranded in Afghanistan with no way out. Let that sink in for a minute.

Andiamo

"Let's go!"
Getting more convinced this is a big setup so they can get rid of Biden and put Kamala in there as the new puppet. When I see MSM reporters asking valid questions, as well as calling out red haired girl for her untruthful answers, it makes me suspicious. I think Biden has made these decisions based on what he was told he should do. It's disgusting how they don't care how many people die to achieve their goals.

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
Lest we forget Obama and his ilk fired or forced into early retirement our good Generals...

All of them? Maybe, but I at least hope there are some good ones out there. I know I don't remember ever thinking overly well of any flag officers that I worked with during my time in service. But I tend to distance myself from statements that are all inclusive like the quoted as I believe they're more often in err than not.

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
Getting more convinced this is a big setup so they can get rid of Biden and put Kamala in there as the new puppet. When I see MSM reporters asking valid questions, as well as calling out red haired girl for her untruthful answers, it makes me suspicious. I think Biden has made these decisions based on what he was told he should do. It's disgusting how they don't care how many people die to achieve their goals.

I have suspicions along those lines as well. I can't imagine them actually wanting kamala as president, but we'll see how things unfold in that regard <hahaha>, I reckon.

DWB

I read earlier (I can't find it now to link) that the state dept began sending all Americans in Afghanistan messages to get out immediately back in April. That's months ago. Their remarks were that many made the decision not to leave hence making this current mess of their own doing. I don't know the truth of this, but if true, why has this not been reported. Anyone else see this?

Andiamo

"Let's go!"
Made the mistake of watching Joe's live address (during dinner.)
HOW. EMBARRASSING.
Its like the man is in slow motion. His speech, and his strange mannerisms. Definietly on a medication, early-mid stage dementia, and spiritually he gives me the Willies.
I can not state enough how ashamed and horrified I am of this president and VP. This is a truly a nightmare.
Lord, help!!!!! God, have mercy!!!!

Lynn

Longing for Home
I have suspicions along those lines as well. I can't imagine them wanting Kamala as President but we'll see how things unfold in that regard <hahaha>, I reckon.
Agree! I don't think they want her as President either. Imho, this whole thing is a set up, and eventually, the one who wore the purple suit standing next to her dh who was wearing a purple tie in 2016, the morning after the surprise defeat, will be President after first filling the empty space of VP, once KH takes over (temporarily). It's going to be a bumpy ride with plenty of political turbulence ahead. :cool3

JoyJoyJoy

I Shall Not Be Moved
Made the mistake of watching Joe's live address (during dinner.)
HOW. EMBARRASSING.
Its like the man is in slow motion. His speech, and his strange mannerisms. Definietly on a medication, early-mid stage dementia, and spiritually he gives me the Willies.
I can not state enough how ashamed and horrified I am of this president and VP. This is a truly a nightmare.
Lord, help!!!!! God, have mercy!!!!
I watched some of the speech. It was the first time I have ever watched him. I was surprised that he said he had a list of reporters to call on. I had read that he only answered certain pre prepared questions.
I am dumb founded (?)....amazed(?)...unbelieving...that this is the highest ranking official.

Andiamo

"Let's go!"
I watched some of the speech. It was the first time I have ever watched him. I was surprised that he said he had a list of reporters to call on. I had read that he only answered certain pre prepared questions.
I am dumb founded (?)....amazed(?)...unbelieving...that this is the highest ranking official.
I also had never watched him at length and was flabbergasted as you were. Did you see the part where he quoted the Bible? I was retching in my spirit.

JoyJoyJoy

I Shall Not Be Moved
I also had never watched him at length and was flabbergasted as you were. Did you see the part where he quoted the Bible? I was retching in my spirit.
Yes, I couldn't believe my ears.

I cant see why his family allows this. I guess their ambitions have killed any love they have for him. At this point, it would be hard to retire with dignity, but at least let him retire.

Andiamo

"Let's go!"
Yes, I couldn't believe my ears.

I cant see why his family allows this. I guess their ambitions have killed any love they have for him. At this point, it would be hard to retire with dignity, but at least let him retire.
He is literally being propped up with drugs.... given words to say :marionette
Could not be more obvious and it's just pathetic and I agree what the heck with his family? They must all be as evil as he is.

JustLikeHeaven

There have been reports that the Taliban is executing Afghans who have Bibles or Christian information on their cell phones. Some of the mothers who are begging the soldiers to take their babies are probably Christian Afghans who understand that they will eventually be martyred.
This truly broke my heart. How desperate do you have to be to leave your baby in the hands of foreign military, knowing you’ll never see them again. MY GOD, MY GOD…HELP US ALL! :cry

Wings Like Eagles

This truly broke my heart. How desperate do you have to be to leave your baby in the hands of foreign military, knowing you’ll never see them again. MY GOD, MY GOD…HELP US ALL! :cry
While it is true that they likely won't see their babies again in this life, they WILL see their babies again in heaven. It is my belief that all babies and young children will be taken in the Rapture. Jesus said that their "angels are ever before" the throne of God. He would never leave them behind in the Rapture.

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
While it is true that they likely won't see their babies again in this life, they WILL see their babies again in heaven. It is my belief that all babies and young children will be taken in the Rapture. Jesus said that their "angels are ever before" the throne of God. He would never leave them behind in the Rapture.

They may see them in this life. Handing over one's baby/small child to the military to evacuate actually gave them both a much better chance of making it out alive. Evacuating/escaping under circumstances such as exist in Afghanistan now is perilous, at best. Having a baby/small child or elderly person, for whom one is responsible, makes it virtually impossible.

:pray :pray :amen :amen

Wings Like Eagles

They may see them in this life. Handing over one's baby/small child to the military to evacuate actually gave them both a much better chance of making it out alive. Evacuating/escaping under circumstances such as exist in Afghanistan now is perilous, at best. Having a baby/small child or elderly person, for whom one is responsible, makes it virtually impossible.

:pray :pray :amen :amen
Yes. The Lord warned the people of Judea that their flight to safety from the Antichrist would be terrible for pregnant or nursing women. (Matthew 24:19)