it all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
To anyone who doesn't understand the message in the OP, I would suggest getting a very high resolution monitor and zooming in to the title. Then it all will be very clear
I guess clarity is not one of my strong points. My screen must not have a high enough resolution (blaming it on the monitor...) I'm an outlyer wishing to be an insider, but without an explanation, will likely remain alone in the outland.

chaser

Just a twinkling from home!
While trying to dig deeper and fully understand "it" I decided to turn the message upside down and study "it", is there maybe a hidden message, possibly the number count of the letters would lead somewhere, and then I saw "it" that perfect exclamation point, just sitting there all the time innocently hanging out next to the t, and did anyone even notice it !

mattfivefour

Administrator
Staff member
and then I saw "it" that perfect exclamation point, just sitting there all the time innocently hanging out next to the t, and did anyone even notice it !
No, I did not notice it ... not until you brought it to my attention! But then I saw it! And I began to see it everywhere! Literally! Sometimes even in groups!!! Good grief!!! Wherever I looked, it was there! How blind I have been to it! Thank you, chaser! You have opened my eyes to it!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.